• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 4

@Jacky

"Oh,s-sorry, didn't know you were scared of Fire."

@Overlord

"Ukyo The Fight is Over,She has given up,she's not a threat anymore."

Well I'll be, fights usually don't end like that.

Nero puts his blade away, suripsed at the fact that the fight was stopped without either participate killed or incapacitated.

"Surprisingly neither of them died, do you still intend to try to kill her?" He asks Adrian

"... ok okay."

The storm begins dispersing, as Ukyo's icy figure can now be seen, that is a few hundred feet away from where Sophie is.

Sophie was...gosh was she actually crying? "I'm so sorry, please don't hurt me. I-I don't want to be burnt anymore..." she was curled up in a ball, legs to her chest and sniffling.

Suddenly, Alison was there. She sighed and knelt down next to Sophie before putting her arms around her in a hug. "It's okay, Sophie. You're not going to be hurt. I'll make sure of it." It was odd to hear considering how monotonous it was..

@Jacky

Quentima gives a little sigh before going towards Sophie and knees next to her

"Are you ok? I thought that you were a pyromaniac, not a PTSD lad like Adrian right there" She says, pointing to Adrian with her Thumb

Sophie instead just whimpered and buried herself into Alison, sniffling and having a few tears streaming down her face.

"She loves fire," Alison says with a shake of her head. "She loves lighting things on fire. Using it. When other people do it..." She trailed off. Didn't need to say much else.

Ukyo dyspells his ice form and begins slowly walking back to the group, while keeping an eye stuck on Sophie for .. a bunch of reasons really.

"Well... that seems oddly specific... but oh well, i am just a thot who asks every man to make sex, who am i to judge?" She says as the thot shrugs

"Does she stays like that for a long time?" The Blonde woman asks Alison

Jonah goes over to the guy that I saw before, sitting down beside him.

"Hey girly-man, odd seein' each other again innit?"

@Jacky

"Alrighty, just be quick" The thot says as she goes towards Ukyo

@Over

"Why the **** were you fighting?" She asks, quite pissed

As I walk around Texarkana, I look around for a building or set of buildings that look like they would belong to whoever is in charge of the area.

Drite77 said:
"Why the **** were you fighting?" She asks, quite pissed
"Well well, we just escaped from a massive fire storm in the east, do i really need an explanation to not want more fires raging ?"

Ukyo responds.

Eventually, the two of them would be able to call the other down, and Sophie sighed. She scooter away a little and looked Alison up and down. "Alison? Your...your burns are gone? I-I don't understand, what happened?"

"Yeah, someone healed me right up," she said with a shrug. "I figured you wouldn't like it, but I didn't exactly get a chance to say no."

"...Right..." she glanced down at the ground and sighed before looking back up at Alison. She forced a smirk, so obviously forced. "You look good, at least..."

"Thanks, I guess," she said before moving towards the miner that Sophie marked. Surprised he stayed alive for so long. "New friend?"

"Yeah, hoping this one will stay longer..."

@Jacky

Seeing that Sophie wasn't fetal anymore, the thot starts to scream to them

"Oi, are you done crying Pyromaniac!? We have some walking to do!"

"Uh...one second," Sophie said, losing her confidence from earlier as she tried to offer a hand to the miner. He refused at first, shaking. She frowned and pulled her hand away. "Get up." She spoke in a soft but demanding tone. Still nothing.

"Get up." A less soft and more demanding tone. The man flinched and got up as quickly as he could. She smiled. "You two get acquainted while we walk. Don't worry, you're in good hands."

And then she moved off towards the group, Alison following and the miner doing so as well, though reluctantly.

"A- wait up!" Theresia follows Cole. "A little distant, but he's so cool~" she says to herself under her breath.

"What exactly are you so afraid of? I don't mind her following, it seems she is quite the unusual individual. I see that as rather interesting." Corvus states.

@Faruel

"I see that as an absolute win"

@Over

"Nothing i guess, stay were you want or follow us if you are not really part of the group, i don't really care anymore"

Cole suddenly stops and turns around to face Theresia and Gary.

"If you insist on following me there I'm not going to let you slow me down so I ask: What were your abilities again?"

@Faruel

"Well, this city was basically destroyed before she burned, she just finished what we and the others started"

"Speaking of which, can we avoid killing every random person we meet for no reason? I don't say we have to become saints but it would be nice to avoid decimating what's left of this and other nations"

Sanson finds a place to sit quietly while he waits for the others to finish their bickering.

This is gonna take awhile

@Drite

"Uh oh, can't really do that now."

Ukyo says as he shrugs.

@Jacky

Ukyo stares at you, not really with anger or anything, just a blank one.

"Sure ... let's just threat it as a one time thing."

"This place being destroyed was inevitable, to the miners it was a symbol of the thing that kept them as slaves. That's how humans are." Corvus answers.

DragonEmperor23 said:
As I walk around Texarkana, I look around for a building or set of buildings that look like they would belong to whoever is in charge of the area.
There's a building labeled as a mayor's office.

Back