• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 4

"She'll catch up to us," Alison muttered as she continued after the group. "She always does. I have no idea how."

Sophie hummed to herself, walking through town and still lighting just about all of it on fire, until Her fire abilities ran out and she was now a normal person. She shrugged, and walked up to one of the nearby workers. "Excuse me, sir! I don't suppose you'd enjoy going out and seeing the world, would you?" She asked with a grin. "Because if you set a deal with me, I can take you to places you'd only dream of, give you actual protection, and treat you like a person unlike these schmucks who only see you as a miner. Whaddya say,"

I stare at the fire for a few moments, short flesh pass through my mind making me unaware of what is happening around me.

I blink, watching the others go away. Instinctively I move my body, following them.

"Neat. Have a nice life then!"

Jonah then turns and begins to walk the exact opposite direction he was heading in, intending to leave the swamp.

Sanson continues to follow the others.

This group is insane... but if im with them it should take eyes off me in combat so it could prove useful Sanson thinks to himself as he walks.

@Hl3: The fog clears up and you can see where you came from easily. "Thank you very much."

@Jacky "...Sure" A shabby, coal covered man says.

She grinned, and reached a hand out towards him. "Then shake my hand, and all this pain and suffering Will lead to a whole new world of opportunity!"

Quite the interesting people I've found here. Seems this may have a chance of leading me to that.

Corvus walks onward, seemingly somewhat lost in thought.

@Jacky: The man shakes your hand

@Hl3: You reach the town again, but now everyone is gathered by a fire in the center.

@West bros: Continuing on west you see a large caravan, several people in horse drawn wagons with various items in them.

The sun is starting to hang low.

And then he started to be burnt. What fun! Sophie has a devilish grin on her face as she began to brand the man's hand. "Your pain will be worth it in the end..."

@Drite: "We mostly got fine good for high living here." A well dressed man in the back of a wagon says.

@Jacky: The man screams in pain at this.

@Dragon/andy: "Is that dog yours too? We don't like those kinds of beasts here."

@Hl3: It appears to be a funeral procession, with the body of the man who's arm you ripped off being put into the fire. A small amount of animus flows into you (1/10th).

Nero watches the thot talk to the caravan and notices that the sun is getting low

Maybe we should set up camp soon. He thinks

"We have artisan goods. Fine wine, jewelry, furniture some technology, all those good things. We're heading to Dallas to sell."

@Hl3: One of the mourners hears you, looking your way.

"Hey, you're-y-you're the guy who killed Father Donaty!" He says, all the mourners turning toward you.

ÔÇÿAlso I come I peace. Just interest in what the city could provide '. I write the message on the ground and point them toward it

@Crimson: By this point only one child is left listening to him as the sun begins to set. Most people have left the complex.

@Phoenix: "We've got a few computers, some plugs, a few useless telephones, old world weapon parts, and some unidentified ones.

@Hl3: "Get out of here you maniac!"

@Dragon: "Well then shoo off that dog please." The guard says, not having seen the writing.

"Do you accept trades at all? If so, would these interest you at all?" Corvus says, taking a laser pistol he'd picked up during his scavenging at the base.

@Dragon: "Well, it's just that you were closer." The guard says, pulling out a gun and firing it into the dirt while shouting at the dog.

@Hl3: The people of the town throw rocks at you as you leave. You yet again come to the fork in the road.

@Phoenix: "We might. What do you want in exchange?"

Seriously, do I have to do this...

"I come in peace, I'm interested in what the city could provide, as well as looking for place to trade my scrap."

I decided to speak in a clear and articulated voice.

@Jacky

Dammit dammit, that stupid bit*h, we had just found somewhere cozy to pass the night and a large stock of food, but then she goes and burns it all up.

I am not letting this slide.

Ukyo, who was still in the town, thinks as he forms several sharp icicles around himself and shoots them at the pyromaniac.

@Phoenix

"Uhhhh, never thought that i would see you getting some alcohol to get drunk, may share later?"

She asks the wandered as she gets close to him, looking at the wine

"In a complete unrelated note, where's Ukyo?" The thot asks, looking around for the guy who decided to have some fun with her

"I don't think he left the town with us, so he is probably still back there, he should catch up soon, maybe." Nero tells the thot

"Fire ... everything burned ... nothing survives ...", I murmur, with a lost look.

If anyone had seen Adrian, they would have noticed that he seemed like in a trance.

He was breathing heavily, his body was shaking slightly and he didn't seem to realize what was going on around him.

Back