• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 4

Quentima goes towards Adrian and snaps her fingers next to his face

"Oi oi, why are you acting like a zombie?"

Suddenly he grabbed her hand.

"He ... killed them all and I ... I burned everything," I murmur, breathing heavily as my body continues to tremble.

It did not seem that he was speaking directly to her.

"Uhhhhhh, dude, i know that you're having a PTSD now, but just wake up from it, we can deal with that later" The thot says as she starts to shake him

Being shaken, I blink my eyes while looking around.

"W-What? Quentima ... where ... where are we?", I ask, swallowing.

Sophie has finished her branding after quite a bit, and then she turned around only to see the icicles being shot towards her. She quickly tackled the miner down to the ground to let the icicles move past her. She groaned and quickly stood up, equipping one of the few weapons she had. A knife, for one.

"Oh my, and here I thought we were going to have a good time together." She slowly began to move forward. "I must say I don't think you understand type matchups. Ice against fire? How pathetically ineffective."

"I ... remember we were out of the mine, then ... then the fire and I don't remember anything else," I exclaim, placing a hand to the right side of my face.

"Who ... who burned the city?"

Ukyo responds to Sophie by simply smaking a smug smirk, dropping the bags of look and pulling out the LMG from his back, shooting a volley of bullets at her, all the while more icicles are formed and fired.

"Ah ... apparently the slaver is also a crazy arsonist, great ...", I murmur, taking deep breaths.

"So ... are we going to help snowball?", I ask.

@Phoenix: "Sure buddy, do you have anywhere to put it? We've got quite a bit."

@Andy: The guard stares in shock before opening the gate for you.

@Hl3: You find that the path west is unexplored. On the way you come across a movie complex with a few people in it.

"Dammit," Sophie muttered as she quickly ran towards some cover, which wasn't much but some random chunks of building lying around, due to some collapsed buildings due to lack of structural integrity. She can thank herself for that later. "I've been in better situations..."

"Excuse me for a moment," Alison, who was with the group, said before moving towards the town. What she was planning...well, who the hell knows?

"Yes, what is it, are you heading back to help her?" Nero asks, turning to Allison

Are we really going to have to go back and help them? I guess it was inevitable that people would end up fighting here. He thinks to himself

"I mean, of course I am," she said in a tone as if it was obvious. "What else am I supposed to do in this situation?" She scratched a spot on her arm. A scar, likely from a burn. Didn't look too bad. Branded with an S.

"And she'll die without my help," she said with a shrug, speaking in such a monotone voice. She glanced to the one with the glowing hand. "Can I help you?"

I look Alison in the eyes, remaining silent.

Suddenly the energy envelops her, healing her from any injuries, burns or tiredness.

"Go help that psychotic arsonist ... but know that if I see her again, I'll shoot her on sight", I whisper roughly.

Sanson looks around at the people attacking the slave as well as sensing the fighting back at the town and simply sighs.

We cant go a ******* Kilometer without trying to kill each other

Sanson turns to Nero "So theres a fight between two group members back in the town but theres also the shit thats happening here... what do we do?"

"Well, whatever's happening here seems more or less sorted out, so did you want to go back and check out the fight, or just continue on west?"

"Hmm... it may be better to go back and stop the fight, we may run into another large group of enemies and losing a party member will simply make it that much harder"

"Unfortunately, as I said we may need the numbers later so interfering seems like the better option at the moment" Sanson says in a tired voice as he rubs his neck.

"I highly doubt that," she said with a shake of her head before continuing on, turning around and walking away. This was going to be something else...and she'd have to explain to Sophie why her scars are gone. Lovely...

Any sharp eye would notice that the S that was branded on her arm was gone as well.

"Well, let's head back then I guess." Nero says, turning back toward the town and beginning to walk

"Mmmph"

Ukyo forms more icicles, shooting them in a mortal-like arc towards the pyomancer to attack her from above and thus bypass the cover, with his Instincts reducing the lowed accuracy from not being able to see her clearly.

Even if this doesn't work, there's another thing he will try.

"OI OI EVERYBODY, the one that set fire to the town is behind those concrete chucks, so mind lending me an hand to killing her ?"

The ice mancer say loudly at the people with guns in the town, while pointing at where Sophie is.

Sophie was smarter than to just get stabbed with icicles. She raised her knife up to the sky, and it flashed as heat suddenly went through it. It was as hot as molten steel. Anything that came near it was melting away quickly. Gonna have to try harder than that. "Come on..."

Alison slowly approached as she slipped the bag off of her shoulders and reached into it. She was calm and casual as she pulled out a pistol, slung the bag back over her shoulders and cocked the gun. Right, this should be interesting.

Back