• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 3

@Overlord "No."

@Hl3: "Firm handshake there buddy, now what're you doing out here? We don't get many visitors here."

@Crimson: The complex has some people at the front, but none attack. The windows are broken and you can see inside, there being several dozen residents of this building. The place's purpose in the past lost on you as you can't tell what it's supposed to be based off of what you've seen in life. By the place there are a few vehicles.

@Andy: Following your instinct leads you to a highway heading north.

@Jacky Amastris looks outside the base and sees the New Girl, so he goes to introduce himself saying.

"Howdy! Name's Amastris, Amastris the Goat, it's a pleasure to be meeting you"

"I noticed."

Cole had seen the person, but ignored him. Killing a sleeping person for no reason wasn't really his style of killing.

@Torl

"Alright Alright, last question."

"Since this was your only base, where were you going ? to where were you running to ?"

He asks with the same cold tone as the first two questions.

Junkoposter said:
Rika rides back over on her big bot, all the laser guns colected by her smaller one. "Alright, so whats going on?" She says before taking a smoke.
"New person in the area from what I can tell."

@Crimson: "We're just staying here temporarily. No wild animals so it's safe enough."

@Overlord: "They went west, they said they'd stay at the old theater and come up with a plan."

@Hl3: "Well, feel free to stay as long as you want. We've got a spare bed in the community house just for wanderers like yourself."

@Andy: The road is long and rough, no people in sight. While walking you pass a gas station with some destroyed cars by it.

A lone ranger of sorts heads into town. He looks drunk and dishevelled, though fairly handsome. His horse looks feeble and uneasy. "Greetings there, strangers, I'd like some information about this place" he shouts. he then rubs his chin, "and if anyone wants my alcohol and valuable possessions, I'd be willing to fight for em- in exchange for some o' yurs."

@Andy: The gas station has a few people sleeping in it and a large pile of bags holding a white powder.

@Overlord: "A-around two miles."

@Tago: "Another visitor, excellent. This is the community of Woodlend, and we're just a small place off the side of the road. There will be no violence though, we're more peaceful." The comforting old man says, letting go of (Hl3)'s hand.

@Torl

"Alright alright, one last thing."

Ukyo then raises his voice, so that every person in the vehicles may hear it, his voice the "absolute zero" of the scale.

"Off the chances that any of you wants to take revenge on us, here's a piece of advice.

Don't.

Only death awaits those that make that decision."

The ice mancer then unfreezes the vehicles.

"You may go now."

He tells them as he begins leaving, going back to the group at the base.

"You mean you haven't got a single bastard in this town who wants to fight me? Shame... hey, who is that guy you just let go of?"

@Phoenix

"Oh, would you really let me come along with you? I don't know if that'd be the best for you." She frowned a little, looking concerned, as if she was a burden. "I'm not exactly agreeable with most. Or so I've been told. A bit silly if you ask me."

@Drite

She chuckled and waved, a small smile on her face with the newcomer. "My name is Sophie, and like I said, Alison here is Both a travel companion and someone who will carry my objects for me."

"Hmmm, well, what brings you to this base? If you wanted some people to kill, i am sorry, but we have killed all the bad guys here"

Rika looks at the group of gathering lads with narrow eye's

@Yobo

"You think any of these people can be trusted?" She whispers.

"Oh, not people to kill, so to speak. I was just seeing if I could play the vulture and pick up anything left behind. Have to pick up more objects for Alison to carry otherwise her muscles atrophy from lack of stimulus." She giggled. "And I don't believe I have a reason to kill you, so that's fine."

"Oh Oh, would you look at that, the group grew even larger."

The newly returned Ukyo comments upon seeing the new people, the blue haired man still wearing the Boreal Armor from the battle.

"So, you are an scavenger?" Quentima asks Sophie, she than takes a look at Alison, moving next to her

"Hey little gal, want to talk with the thot here? Don't worry, i won't bite if you don't ask~"

@Dragon: You come across the dog and the gas station.

@Crimson: The place has several makeshift beds and temporary homes. There are many doors to unlabeled rooms.

@Tago: "Another traveler it seems."

"I prefer the term opportunist," she said with a wink as she watched this woman begin to approach her slave. She frowned a little.

"Uh...I'm fine." She spoke monotone, starting at the girl with dull eyes.

"I say it many times. Yes, she's my servant. And no, she's not scared, she's mostly incapable of feeling emotions, actually."

"I mean she has a point."

Nero stays quiet waiting for the others to say they are ready to head out

I wonder how she got that slave girl, and why said girl is so obedient and emotionless. He wonders to himself

"Why is that? I can understand people not falling fot my thottery, but what happened to she not feel any emotion?"

"Oh it's a long and very emotional story. One filled with tragedy and anger and Betrayal and a little bit of revenge. It'd make a great novel, but not great as a word-of-mouth story."

Rika continues to silently watch the group with a cig in her mouth.

@Yobo

"This is the wasteland, its best to not fully trust anyone. Was just asking for your opinion on how trustworthy you think they are." She whispers.

Back