• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 3

"Well... i wasn't expecting that." She than whispers to Adrian

"You want to do it with Ukyo or do you want a thing only for yourself?~"

"Oi Oi, what's poppin here ?"

Ukyo whispers, metaphorically jumping in the discussion between Adrian and Quentima, having noticed the formed shivering and clencing his teeths.

@Faruel

"if you say so~"

@Over

"I was discussing with Adrian if he wanted a threesome with you or a solo run"

Nero watches the interaction between Adrian and the thot, grinning from finding it funny

"Uh uh ?"

Ukyo tilts his head sideways

"Thought you weren't up for that kind of stuff, changed your mind or something ?"

The ice mancer asks Adrian.

"First, you won't even see my shirt and second, it's a payment for the information she will find out for me about the red-haired slave woman ... I don't know if she is a danger ... but I don't care"

@Faruel @Drite @Overlord

"What are you all doing there? Talking about that New Girl? Long story short, she's a scavenger, and her slave turned into an emotionless Husk of what she was after something about Anger and Betrayal happened between the two."

@Faruel

"Oh my, Oh my, you do realize that you could have asked litteraly anybody else or are you really so exploitably stupid ?"

Ukyo comments.

@Drite

Hearing the words of Amastris I open my eyes wide.

"And now I have a good reason not to get close, listen, that woman scares me and i don't want to risk"

@Over

Hearing what Ukyo said I stop for a moment, another eye tick appears in my face.

"Why ... I haven't thought about it?", I exclaim to then facepalm my face.

@Dragon: "This is Ranger territory ahead, we have to be cautious about who enters."

@Phoenix: "There are a few towns past here and even past that is Dallas."

@Crimson: "Oh, he's in the last door, furthest from the entrance."

@Tago: "I heard there was a big battle a few miles east of here."

@Drite: "There's a strange looking fellow inside."

"I'll have a look at that then, thanks" he throws the man a bottle of vodka in gratitude "you know, you ever get tired of greeting strangers to this little village of yours?

"I see, thank you." Corvus says, heading back to the rest of the group.

"There are a few towns past here, past that is Dallas, according to them." He explains, seemingly ignoring everything else going on.

@Faruel

OH OH, so he really is very exploitable, usefull to know

"Oh Oh, have you changed your mind again ?"

Ukyo asks, mockery in his voice is percivable.

@Pheonix

"By the way, there's an old theater west from here, which is occupied by Munstangs i heard"

Ukyo informs the archer.

"Well, if we're heading further west anyways we might as well look at it. What's going on here anyways?" Corvus says to Ukyo.

"Have I passed your danger detections or should I do more to gain some trust?"

I point to my pistols and the sniper rifle on my back.

"These are the only weapons I have, if that helps."

@Phoenix

"Eh eh, just drama, nothing a man like you would care about"

Ukyo responds

@Drite

"Well, well, let's just say, I have my ways"

He replies, while doing a cold smirk, a bit of a sadistic tone being mixed in.

@Faruel

"OH OH, so you prefer doing it with her than just trying to ask someone, it seems you actually want it."

He comments again, same mocking voice as the last.

@Faruel

"And it is your fault"

@Over

"Wooo, i like that expretion, hope to see it when we are doing it~"

Theresia had spent the time since the others left, trying to convince the survivors of the Mustang base to follow her.

"Hm? There was someone asleep down there?" she says, adjusting her clothes.

"Hey hey, time to get up!" she says, trying to nudge the man awake.

@Drite: "5 outta ten."

@Dragon: "Well, do you have any sort of identifying documents? It's a bad time because of the 'Clave and the Mustangs."

@Ed: The man wakes up, seeing you. He simply stares in awe.

@Andy: There's a small tank of some strange liquid.

Back