• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 3

Seems like all sorts of people are arriving here now. Nero thinks as he sees the woman atop a robot

"You seem to have made friends with some interesting people Alice." He comments

"This is Sophie and Allison. Also, the weapons that are squares shoot lasers. I think you'd be interested in incorporating those into your robots, no?"

"Oh, I'm just wandering at the moment. I'm looking for a nice little place to set up shop for now. I don't have too big plans." She shrugged.

"I've got no problems with it, but it is still quite a bold move." Corvus replies.

"What do you mean by "set up shop" anyways? If you're travelling around I suppose you could travel with us, assuming it doesn't bother the others." Corvus offers to Sophie.

Rika rides back over on her big bot, all the laser guns colected by her smaller one. "Alright, so whats going on?" She says before taking a smoke.

"Set up shop as in finding a place that'll suit my needs. I don't need much, just people to be around. Social as a butterfly, I am."

"Well, we raided this place, now people are collecting supplies." Corvus replies to Rika, before turning back to Sophie.

"Well, we're probably heading west of here once we're done scavenging. I suppose you could come along. Or not, doesn't matter either way."

Sanson stands away from the group watching them after collecting his supplies.

Damn... more and more seem to keep showing up he thinks to himself.

Torlikoff said:
@Overlord: "Yes, it's tr-ue." The child says, crying.
Ukyo tilts his head sideways.

"Mmmh ... alright, i'll belive you."

The ice manipulator then turns his "freezing" gaze on to the others in the vehicle.

"Buuut, if this is the only base, how did you lot get an hold of so many weapons ? Did you just happen to stumble upon a deposit, or did you buy them or stealed them from someone ?"

@Faruel

"Oh, hey Adrian, sorry, i zoned out for some minutes" The thot says as she stops flying, descending to the ground

"So, what did ya finded in that base?"

"Oh, some supplies ... more people came too, probably to ransack the place," I say.

"Can I talk to you privately about something?", I ask.

@Hl3: After a few miles and a little bit on a dirt trail the path south leads to a small village, several wooden houses including a tavern, a store, and an unmarked large building with no windows. An older looking man comes to greet you, saying in a soft voice:

"Hello there, welcome to our small little town stranger." He extends his hand to shake yours.

@Crimson: The road west is partially destroyed, the road is cracked and uneven. In the distance there's a large complex of a building, around 100 feet tall and wider than anything you've ever seen. There's a scratched out sign saying "B b' cine a an f lms"

@Overlord: "There was a gun s-shop by here."

Cole had grabbed the bag, which he had hidden near the hole the dog had created, and put in a bunch of supplies from the Mustangs. He had decided that that having a gun just in case was still a good idea and took a pistol from one of the corpses after checking if it was intact and loaded. Seeing that more people had come, he drunk a slug of water before going back to the group (Corvus, Adrian, Nero, etc.).

Faruel1998 said:
"Oh, some supplies ... more people came too, probably to ransack the place," I say.
"Can I talk to you privately about something?", I ask.
"I mean, do you want my services now?~ Well, i promised to Ukyo first, but i can always do a quickie with you"

"First, no ... second, I'm not a quickie type and third, although I can cure myself from diseases, I certainly don't want to contract any venereal disease you have," I reply irritably.

"No ... a woman has arrived here, red hair, burns and she clearly has a slave with her ... and not the kind to have fun with," I explain.

"Now, I don't want to jump to hasty conclusions but I want to advise you ... if she comes with us and I hope not, sleep with an open eye ... or don't sleep at all"

After I done scavenging, I decided to go randomly on the North-West direction, according to my instinct for my next destination.

"Well, for the first, ok, for the second, i doubt it, for the third, i don't have any of that, thank ya very much" She says, irritated by his tonne

"... And why the the fun kind would make having a slave any better? Well, you can just not call her, besides, did you asked why she has a slave?"

"Because I don't want to have anything to do with her, I know from personal experience that people who are too kind without a reason hide something ... and that something is often the killing of your family that culminates in the fire of your home"

"Another one Huh?" Cole says when he gets back to the group.

He inspects Sophie for a moment. Then his attention goes to Corvus.

"You have made sure no one escaped, right?" he asks him.

"... I think that i'll give a chat with her before meeting Ukyo, you know, i can't judge someone unless i've talked with them myself, and you are over reacting, see ya"

Quentima says as she goes towards the base, looking for this new stranger

"Interesting."

I head towards the complex, mindful of any surprise attacks, just like what happened in the gunshop.

@Jacky

"Hey dawg, i suppose that you are the new girl in town that i was told earlier, could you tell me your name and your thing with slaves?"

"There is one still sleeping in the basement of the shack, that's about it." Nero informs Cole

Back