• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 3

Paul Frank said:
"Well, that works I guess." Nero comments after seeing the man get beheaded

"I guess we should grab some stuff while we're here."
"Yes, its generally a good idea to grab more supplies"

I utter an irritated groan as I look at the man's dead body to then turn around and go to the door.

"If she made thirty, then I might as well make thirty-one!", I exclaim, shooting two beams at the guards.

Alright, let the one with charisma deal with this big boy.

I hold up my hand, as though telling the voice to wait a moment. I close my eyes and take an abnormally deep and disorienting breath, coming to after a short moment as Jonah's face reveals an inhumanly wide grin and a noticeably enlarged frame.

"Aright, Mr. Poltergeist, what's ya deal?" Jonah half-sarcastically blurts out, holding his machine gun against his shoulder.

@Miners: The guards are left in shock at the gun's destruction before being fried. One of the miners asks

"What'd you just do?" In a shocked tone.

@Hl3: The voice doesn't say anything for a second, before coming back without any of the grit or echo.

"I just want people to respect the privacy of my land. Those cultists back there would, why not you?"

Jonah strokes his chin for a second, exaggeratedly sticking out his lips.

"Several reasons, to be 'onest with ya. Mainly, you did'n try ta state your claim, just acting like some creepy som bitch. Also, 'bout that, I don' think they will much longer since they probably hate my guts right now."

He chucks to himself at the last sentence.

"Unnecessary, but so be it, doesn't matter anyways." Corvus says, walking back towards the entrance and up the stairs, ready to react to more attackers.

"Ye, let's just get out of here"

Quentima says as she goes towards the entrance, ready to shoot any incoming guards

Back