• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 3

I notice the dog is going in the same direction as me.

I wonder if it is searching too?

Nevertheless, I don't stop to talk and continue walking.

"I see, thanks for the information." Nero says to the doctor before turning to Sanson

"Did you want to go check it out? Lead the way if so."

"Hmm alright" Sanson says as he turns and starts walking towards to mine

I am interested in seeing how the others fight

@Drite: A voice comes from an intercom by the door. "What do you want? You only get one complaint per quarter, this better be good."

@Dragon: It's about 15 miles away, so the walk takes awhile.

@Overlord: There's a store, a clinic, a mailing area, and an office.

@Tor

"Well, i just want to see things inside this building. I am an wanderer, i guess, just wanna see how this mine works and what do you have in this building. Don't worry, we were allowed to visit this place"

As they near the cave entrance Sanson says "It seems they've stopped fighting, do you want to continue?"

The store has various knicks and knacks such as food, water, books, personal hygiene products. and survival items.

@Drite: "Who said you could come in here? It's selective!" The angry voice of an older man yells.

"Up to you, we can enter and see what's in the mine, or we can look around some other buildings." Nero responds

Amastris takes a bag and puts in it anything helpful for him and the group (food, water, books, personal hygiene products. and survival items.)

@Adem

Ukyo gets close to Amastris and quietly whispers to him.

"Oi Oi, you do realize that you don't have the currency to buy that, right ?"

@WHY: You encounter a building that was once a movie theater. People seem to be packing up and leaving it.

Paul Frank said:
"Up to you, we can enter and see what's in the mine, or we can look around some other buildings." Nero responds
"Hmm, id say we look in some of the unexplored buildings"

@Drite: "Those idiots... Jenkins! Check the guards!" The voice screams. A man quickly exits the door and heads towards the elevator.

@Adem: The shopkeeper looks at you, saying "Hey buddy, what are you paying with?"

I start rapidly sweeping my aura blades around me while continuing forwards. I note that I probably couldn't leave even if I wanted to at this point.

Quentima quickly holds the door before it closes and enters the building

"Nice place you have here" she says as she inspects the inside of the building

Since the distance between these places are pretty large, that means most people don't move back and forth very often. Meaning that I'll probably meet only people I haven't met before there!

I think to myself as I keep walking.

@Hl3: The voice continues as the blades hit nothing. "Leeeave you fool." The fog slightly clears up behind you.

@Paul: You walk into the general store.

@Traveler gang: It takes a little bit, but you eventually come across a sign saying "Welcome to Texarkana". You see the city, and it's rather populous. Hundreds of people are on the streets, with dozens of almost new looking buildings peppered about. In front of the town there's a security checkpoint.

The office is a place of luxury despite its small size, having a heating system within it and clean air. There are file cabinets along the walls and a desk in the center of the room with paperwork piled onto it. An old man with white hair and a sharp face sits on the desk, dressed in a nice suit that clashes greatly with what others are wearing. He's slightly overweight.

"What the hell are you doing here? Get out now!" He screams at the group.

"Just taking a look around. I was curious as to how a mine was still functioning and what was going on here, it's not exactly the most common of sights in this land. How is it that you're living in such luxury while those in the mine are not? Where did you find all this?" Corvus asks, his hand hovering near his bow in reaction to the man's words.

"Well, you've some good stuff in this little shack, wouldn't hurt if you shared this with those who work hard, would it? Besides, this mine functioning is a bit surprising, how did you managed to do that old man?"

"You come in hear, break into my office, and demand answers for questions?" There's a clicking noise in the room.

"I'll have you know this was made from my own sweat and blood and you have no right to question any of it!"

Corvus quickly turns around, firing his bow, setting several vacuum blade traps at the door to the building.

"Just answer the questions, it'd be easier on everyone."

While looking around, I notice the slight clearing behind me.

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?

I open fire at the clearing fog.

"You see old man, i know that nothing is free, so how about you tell us that, and i'll give ya a good time, what do you say~?" She says , revealing a bit of her cleavage to the man

"That was just to make sure no one comes attacks us." Corvus states.

"I simply came here to look around, answer my questions and nothing bad will happen." He continues.

Back