• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 3

@Adem: "No, you're ******' paying me buddy." The shop attendant says, pulling out a shotgun.

"I ain't getting robbed."

@Dragon: "Welcome to Texarkana, what's your purpose of visiting?" A guard asks you.

@hl3: The bullets do absolutely nothing. "N-no," The voice echoes, "That's where you leave."

@Miners: "Why do you need to know? This place was created about 20 years ago and we've been sellin' coal since."

@Hl3: The fog increases again, leaving no gaps. "You fooooooool, you will pay for this. You should have left." The ghost says, while nothing happens.

@Miners: "They're not doing rough, they're just trying to get out of hard work. Nobody knows hard work these days."

"I found the damn place 20 years ago, there was coal up in here so we decided to start mining it. The people living here work here. Now get outta my damn office!"

"I don't think whips are often warranted when people aren't doing rough. I simply wanted to look around the mine. Seems you just lucked into this place, and here I thought I might see someone interesting. Oh well." Corvus replies.

I decide to try something.

I simply stand in place, recalling the aura blades, and not really looking around for anything specifically.

@Dragon: "Travel, alright. Are those two and the robot with you?"

@Hl3: "What are you doiiiing?" The voice says.

@Miners: "I did not 'luck' into this place, I made it what it is through my own hard work. Now leave!"

"So looks like that guy helped in the Mustang base and is going to get himself shot, do you think we should help him?" Nero asks, whispering the question to Sanson

"No reason to stay here. Things achieved through luck alone are of no interest to me, we can leave, assuming your business here is done too."

"Right." Corvus says before looking at the man again.

"Call off your security and no one will be hurt. Refuse to comply and you may not survive." Corvus says in an entirely neutral tone.

"Oi oi oi oi, don't be so fast Corvus" The thot says as she puts her hand in front of him

"If someone needs kill that one is me"

Paul Frank said:
"So looks like that guy helped in the Mustang base and is going to get himself shot, do you think we should help him?" Nero asks, whispering the question to Sanson
Sanson lets out a long sigh as he replies "Yeah we should probably help him"

"Hmmm, well, i suck so i need to keep that reputation. So long old man!" Quentima says as she fires extends her arm and fires a ki blast on his head

Nero nods and readies himself in case anything went wrong

"Excuse me, what seems to be the issue here?" He asks the shopkeeper

@Tor

"Now now, There is no need to shoot, we can settle this peacefully, I'll give your bag and You'll let me go, no one gets hurt, does that seem good?"

Torlikoff said:
@Adem: "No, you're ******' paying me buddy." The shop attendant says, pulling out a shotgun.
"I ain't getting robbed."
Oh well, free stuff

Ukyo, who had backed away a bit to exist from the man's line of focus, shoots an icicle at him, aiming at his head for a beheading

Seeing what Quentima is doing I react, illuminating my body and jumping towards the man, trying to absorb the Ki Blast.

@Miners: The blast blows up the man's head, splattering blood everywhere as (faruel) isn't fast enough. A small amount of animus (1/10th) flows into the thot.

@Adem: "Put down the items and leave." The man says, attention focused.

@Overlord: The man is decapitated, his head rolling on the floor and gun dropping to the ground, netting you 1/5th a soul.

"Well, that's that I guess. Let's go." Corvus says, seeming completely unbothered and having removed the blade traps, he opens the door, bow at the ready and Armiger active.

"Well, that works I guess." Nero comments after seeing the man get beheaded

"I guess we should grab some stuff while we're here."

@Phoenix: Two armed guards point guns at you the second you open the door. "Stand down immediately by the order of Mister Canbridge!" one of them yells.

@Adem

"Oi Oi, pack has much stuff has you can, we must leave."

Ukyo says, as he grabs two bags from the store and starts filling them with as much of the items around as they can fit.

The moment he opens the door, Corvus warps past the guards using the Armiger, he then lets out a barrage of arrows at them aimed at the guns, specifically to slice the guns apart and limit possible movement of the guards.

Back