• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 3

@Andy: The dog encounters the same guard outpost, the guards drawing their guns at you. "Get away. Git!"

@Hl3: The fog becomes thicker and thicker as you continue, the air being hard to breathe it's so humid. The ground becomes mushy as you continue.

@Dragon: The map shows the entire land of the Reconstructed States, containing all of Arkansas, Illinois, Missouri, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, some of Texas, and some of Mississippi. There's a town relatively close called Texarkana.

@Paul: "Oh, didn't see you there. My name is Doctor Kaz, and I'm just giving this bum what he needs."

The mine guards begin fruitlessly screaming at Corvus, yelling about how he's going to regret this.

The mine itself has an apparently functioning elevator in it along with a flight of stairs. Minecarts are all around The air is atrocious with coal dust everywhere.

"Well, greetings Doctor. I'm Nero and I just arrived here, I didn't see many people outside, what do you guys do here that you have this many in the clinic?"

"This place really is still functional, impressive. A rare sight." He comments, looking around and trying to see if he can find any people.

@Paul: "Oh there are plenty of people, most of them are just working like real men. These people are just little ***** who don't know a hard day's work." One of the men coughs up blood.

@Phoenix: There's nobody at the top level.

@Drite: The elevator has a sign on it saying 'For minecart and executive use only. Key required.'

I calmly write 'I come with peace, I don't want to do any harm here, just an allowance of passage.' on the ground, pointed it to the ground, and calmly back off to a safe distance

"Oh, what kind of work is done here?"

Seems like whatever work they do here isn't the best for their health, although not much in this world is.

@Paul: "Coal mining and selling of that coal."

@Andy: The very confused ranger opens the gate.

@Hl3: A voice speaks to you like whispers in the wind: "Why do you come here?"

A floor down in the mine leads to a floor of mine carts and a small building greet you. There's a strong light coming from the building. Several men are pushing mine arts full of coal up stairs.

What in the ****

I look around for the source of the voice, making sure to not stand still for more than a few seconds.

"Interesting place we found ourselves in, Alison," Sophie commenter as she walked around, humming to herself, trying to find anything of interest around here. "Do you think they have some stores? A place to hang out? I feel we're running low on supplies.

Silence...

"You know, I'd appreciate if you put some effort into conversations. We're both stuck in this hell, Alice. At least liven up a little while we're here."

"I don't smile."

"Yes yes I know you don't." She glanced forward and tried to find a place to go. Bar, store, anything of general interest

"Mmmh"

Ukyo leaves the apartment building alone ... for now.

He decides to go look at one of the miscelaneous buildings.

"... Well, better use the stairs"

Quentima says as she walks down the stairs, and going towards the building

@Faruel

"You know, i am this close to punch your teeth out of your mouth" the thot says as she puts her index finger and thumb to almost touch each otger

Without the possibility of dodging I am hit in the nose by the woman.

"Ouch!", I exclaim, pressing my nose with my hands.

"Ok ok ... no more considerations", I continue, raising an index finger while I keep pressing my nose.

[I said that in Discord, but eh, we weren't going to fight anyway so one could say that Quentima wasn't going all out]

Quentima gives a death stare to Adrian before continuing to walk to the building

"Good, now go do something else, just don't come near me again" She says as she goes towards the building

I roll my eyes and then turn around and go to the elevator and use it.

Meanwhile, I heal myself from Quentima's blow.

After following Nero to the clinic Sanson looks around for some supplies.

While looking he feels two people from their group fighting and turns to Nero "Hey Nero, two of our group seem to be fighting in the mine"

@Adem and Jacky: You both find a general store, though there don't seem to be any recreational type buildings.

@Hl3: There is no source of the voice and it continues. "Leave."

@Phoenix: The man lifting some coal says "We ain't allowed to talk on the job mistuh."

@Andy: You encounter sin boy (dragon)

@Paul: "Anyone willing to buy. It's a half decent source of fuel."

@Faruel: The elevator seems to require a key.

@Drite: The building is locked but has a knocker on it.

Back