• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bad Page Report Thread

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
You need a... Lot more info on the page before it can keep the tiers.
I can tell he has no understanding on the tiering system. He should just stay away from tiers 2, 1, and 0 entirely. If he doesn't get insta banned for that page.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
The 2nd Existential Seed said:
You need a... Lot more info on the page before it can keep the tiers.
I can tell he has no understanding on the tiering system. He should just stay away from tiers 2, 1, and 0 entirely. If he doesn't get insta banned for that page.
Why Would I Get baned for the page? just because of the likes and dislikes section of it?

Yeah. They're just very perverted (I don't think it would be an insta ban, but you're definitely getting a warning from an admin on that).

And for the tiers, if you're still here after this, stay away from 2, 1, and 0 until you can demonstrate sufficient understanding of them.

Darkmon cns said:
I mean according to your post it hasn't even been 2 hours so.. he may just have not noticed.
He edited the page after my warning was sent out. He should have at least got the notification. And he has just left a comment on the page saying, "He's that strong", telling me he is just one of those "mah OCs are the best and yours are fodder to him" kind of people.

As he only has this wiki on my favorite wikis this may be his first time on wikia.

I don't see how that's really relevant to the report.

Darkmon cns said:
As he only has this wiki on my favorite wikis this may be his first time on wikia.
I'm pretty sure he would at least notice a number on the top of the screen. And also, I have edited my comment, please look at it again.

1 still accusing someone of ignoring somthing after only making it an hour ago is harsh especially when there probably new to the site format as a whole.

2 I don't really see the relivents if he can't come to terms with the rules of the wiki then there would be a problem.

However he has no user page. Which is odd. That and this being there only wiki is normaly the sigh of a sock. And sometimes fandum glitches too.

The notion of being new ain't guarding from profile quality regulation, tho there are bumps and humps on an article at the time of its creation its bound to be asked what be its issue and ills and asked to be re-paced in its content and it'd best be done sooner than later regardless.

It be common seeing users without profiles as well, it ain't that grandly vague why the mate doesn't have one, lack of editing it could have resulted in such.

Well. He responded with asking to see the rule about NLFs.... I checked the FC rules page... there actually....isn't...one....

Darkmon cns said:
Well. He responded with asking to see the rule about NLFs.... I checked the FC rules page... there actually....isn't...one....
It was something mentioned in some thread earlier. Actually wanting to ban some powers (Such as absolute powers), and Unrestricted Murdering is pretty much an absolute power, just doesn't have absolute in its name. That's why I reported it.

I'm aware of this. I was active on this wiki when that happened... but it seems nothing actually ever found it's way into the writen rules.

Which is a problem he could have read through them and followed them and still made that page.

I asked about making a legit rule on the banned powers (from the threads) and making a list of them, but it never actually happened...

I'm not sure what to say everyone agreed it should be against the rules, everyone's been treating it like it is.. but no one ever actually took the time to put that in the rules..

Edit: well he seems to have taken my advice more or less the page looks fine now... tho.. Is I don't know if irreversible damage is a power on this wiki.. tho now that I think of it it kinda sounds like it should be.

zi

Aside from the "mature" stuff, this page needs hell'a fixing. Especially the formatting and the "borderline" overpowered powers.

Colonel Krukov said:
zi

Aside from the "mature" stuff, this page needs hell'a fixing. Especially the formatting and the "borderline" overpowered powers.
I've already talked to the creator on this. Also have informed him on the "mature" stuff as well. The powers are OP, yes, but they aren't really NLF, so it's not breaking any rules in this regard (and the rule breaking stuff has been brought to the creator, and has been acknowledged by him)

Alright, but that formatting needs to be fixed as well as the power explanations too!

Bump Toad

Literally just a fraction of what can be even called "tolerable", while I do appreciate the want to create a character like this, it's just completely incomplete, and better off being a blog post that can be updated overtime until completion.

Not to mention, 10-C is quite an uncreative tier. Something I do plan to fix, for reference.

Future rick

Okay, let's be real, when Trolls renaming your character to "Original the Character do not steal" legitimately makes the page better, there is something wrong.

And let me tell you, there is something wrong.

Like basically all the AU profiles that I believe have been deleted... Okay no, Sea Sean (teen) and Sean black are still around, but those should be taken out for the same reason as well.... Actually only Toster (AKA Jiren) was actually deleted, Olive is still around. Regardless...

They aren't actually original.

It's just literally Trunks but he's not actually named Trunks and some Partner Customization was made. There's just nothing new or creative brought to the table, and these pages being kept around are bad influences on their own creators, frankly. I'd like to write more but.. there's nothing to even write about.

And while I'm at it, keeping around Literally just Bakugo but he has one for all is probably not a good idea either. Note there's also this.

Not to mention, formatting is a forking mess all around too.

And you know what, while we're on the subject of MHA...

Izuku Midoriya (TheSparkly2022 verse) is literally just wanked Deku. It's not even trying to input minor differences, it's just like all the other "Fan Characters" the guy put up.

Overall, all of these pages hardly have any originality to them and should probably be removed, if nothing more, to encourage their creators to have new ideas.

What do you mean 2-B Deku is clearly verse soloing

Also try not to meme in the bad page report thread

Oh. I had a chat with Sparkly one time and suggested that he could add in Enorme's personality because it said that Lord Ashes's was quite simliar to Enorme's. Which he did.

But yeah, I do agree with you on the Midoriya page. I've heard he made profiles out of certain Dragon Ball characters and made two pages of Saitama and Lord Boros.

@DMUA We did delete Olive, he just recreated the page. Same with Sean. I'll get rid of Olive and the other ones and lock them so they can't be recreated.

@Peppypony He did make them, but I eventually wiped those.

Maybe then he will be able to create a glorious masterpiece

Here's a few things for formatting:

1.) Don't place your reasoning for said tier in their tier, you only put what it is that makes them Said Tier, for example:

"Lady Nocturna

Tier: High 2-A with God's Staff"

You place the reasoning in their Attack Potency part in brackets:

"Attack Potency: High Multiversal (XYZ)"

2.) You don't divide your Powers and abilities by placing a rather hidious line across it, you divide it by using this:

"Omnipotence of da wurldo | True Omnipotence" You use this : |

3.) There are no links on your page, it's just text, all you need to do is go to one of the word/words, high light them then click the hyperlink button (The Chain Icon) then it should automatically link them for you.

Regenerationn is formatted as "Regenerationn (High-Godly)" not as "High Godly Regenerationn" Same with Immortality: "Immortality (Type 10)" not "Type 10 Immortality"

As for your reasoning for her to be 1-A, it's not clear enough, in fact it's incredibly vague and with no link's you haven't really sourced yourself.

If I would have created her page, I would have made her "Unknown" because nothing on her page suggests any tier.

I agree. Iirc, some pages are identical to the VSBW ones and seem to have little or no deviation.

I have deleted all of his Game Mythos pages except Herobrine for either copying VBW, or having undefined stats all the way through the page. His modded Minecraft pages can stay, if someone is willing to take them over.

Back