• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bad Page Report Thread

Wank. You can’t be Tier 0 and not Omniscient.
1. This is a fan character, so saying it's a "wank" is a little weird. It isn't an official character, its someone's interpretation of it that they can make as powerful as they want.
2. You can be tier 0 and not omniscient. There are multiple examples of this such as many of the Cthulhu gods, Maria Ushiromiya, etc. And boundless doesn't mean someone is limitless in every regard, its simply another big transcending layer of power on the tiering system, not much different from High 1-A.

Last edited:
1. This is a fan character, so saying it's a "wank" is a little weird. It isn't an official character, its someone's interpretation of it that they can make as powerful as they want.
Nah, it’s not weird you complained about the same problem of Wank in a other thread. Yes as powerful as they want but it gets to the point of Wank of being laughable honestly.

2. You can be tier 0 and not omniscient. There are multiple examples of this such as many of the Cthulhu gods, Maria Ushiromiya, etc. And boundless doesn't mean someone is limitless in every regard, its simply another big transcending layer of power on the tiering system, not much different from High 1-A.
Maria is just straight up wank and should not be Tier 0 just because she has the potential to become the Creator doesn’t mean that she is Tier 0. Except it does mean limitless in every regard because it’s supposedly above Omnipotent according to the Tiering System.

Nah, it’s not weird you complained about the same problem of Wank in a other thread. Yes as powerful as they want but it gets to the point of Wank of being laughable honestly.
I mean, wank would be exaggerating their feats. But this zeno's feats are just that, so not really wanking in this case.

I’m sure like 98 to 99 procent are just anime characters. Given an OC, it’s beginning to get so boring. If i go to a versus match, for example and i see a link to a character, I’m gonna be 99 procent sure it’s going to be an anime character or undertale character or something similar. I mean to each their own, but it’s getting to the point where other kind of genres like live action horror, comics fantasy, or just thriller stories in live action don’t exist in the wiki anymore, so might as well just call it anime oc wiki. Almost everyone is bound around the same concepts just told in a different way and it makes things predictable and boring as shit.

The only person i have seen make all kinds of different profiles is this guy.

Last edited:
That's because more people like that? And elaborate what you mean with "something similar" because there's also stuff like Minecraft. Just because people do the stuff they want, doesn't mean you can't or anybody else can't.

And its not like everything popular would make the whole wiki shift to a thing, yes, there will be a majority of anime stuff because a lot of people are fans of anime and search to make their own versions of chars. There's also people that merely take inspiration.

Not everybody is going to try and adventure all different kinds of genres, some people just stick to what they're comfortable with in fear of ******* up.

Regardless, it doesn't matter to the argument, that Zeno profile isn't wanking.

Tier 0 is not limitless. Its just an extension to High 1-A where the tiering stopped as eventually the whole transcending thing would become pointless. It isn't "above" omnipotence and has nothing to do with omnipotence.

There are also levels to tier 0 (although many disagree with this statement) just like there's levels to any tier.

Anime/manga unsurprisingly is one of the biggest inspirations for people in the OC-creating community due to the wide variety of characters in that genre. So I'm not surprised many pages here take inspiration from them.

Also some pages simply use anime/manga images because they are some of the easiest to find and represent characters. I wouldn't say that makes them a "anime" character.

Bad formatting, justifications for AP and Speed that are outdated and make no sense, and multiple unfinished sections

Badly formatted. The owner is fine with this being deleted. He is remaking it.

I think this page and its content is in direct violation of FANDOM rules and the person who made it should be given a stern warning if not an outright ban

I mean, it's an actual character from a youtube series. I don't think it's too bad but meh, wouldn't mind it being deleted simply because it's a pretty trash quality page.

So looking through images I found this page. Seems to be an unapproved Tier 1/0 with basically every power on the vsbattles wiki and those from the powerlistings wiki with no explanations other than... they are inaudible for anyone not omnipotent, whatever that means.
The user who made that profile also made this page for an ability that I though came from the powerlistings wiki (which is linked in the page) but no it's just made up for the character profile to use. It's practically empty and probably could've been just a "immunity to something"

I have no idea where to put this, I'm only passing through and found this calc being used to get Demon Slayer to Hypersonic is calc-stacking, checked by Independent fact checkers (Calc team member)

I don't scale demon slayer and I don't care about the verse, but this just straight up violates the rules on calcing and only exists due to existing before Tokyo Revengers garbage

I have no idea where to put this, I'm only passing through and found this calc being used to get Demon Slayer to Hypersonic is calc-stacking, checked by Independent fact checkers (Calc team member)

I don't scale demon slayer and I don't care about the verse, but this just straight up violates the rules on calcing and only exists due to existing before Tokyo Revengers garbage
Agreed

This is FC/OC Forum not VSB Forum.

Hellishly formatted

Even MORE hellishly formatted, and the one match on his profile… what on God’s green earth is this shit

Hellishly formatted
I’ve seen this series. I can probably fix this profile later this week, if i dont by Sunday we can remove it

Back