• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bad Page Report Thread

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
The title is self explanatory. If you see a page that leaves a lot to be desired, well report it. If you see a file that you think is missing a little something, report it. If you just don't like the page because the character is unoriginal to you or makes you jealous, report it....jk Don't report that. That's petty. But you all get the gist.

It may be best for all members to follow this thread.

Thank You.

"The Omnipotent one" before I saw it and was imideatly "nope!"ing the shit out of it and removed things like "Created Azathoth, TOAA, Kami Tenchi etc" shit from it, somehow that thing is drunk and gets high, implying chemicals work on it meaning it is not tier 0 as it has a weakness to chemical attacks so he's made to around Low 2-C at best since he can be affected by chemicals.

^ You do realize that omnipotent beings can choose what effects them and what cannot effect them, right ? If you are that worried, complain about Kami Tenchi , Azathoth , and Law of Identity , whom have weaknesses and still be Tier 0 due to their position and powers.

I hate to be "that" girl but Elizabeth Angela Valentine is still a really bad page. Ten rows of tiers alone is enough to call it "very bad" add on top of it the 1-A and High 1-A tiers due to unrealistic amounts of hax that borderline Penultimate Pataverse and what I'd call this page isn't something nice. I mean no disrespect but bad is bad.

Yeah I saw it. So it seems to be The Omnipotent One...again.....Anyway it's gone.

if you ask people to ask the one who reported the page shouldnt you give a link to this thread or something? otherwise wouldnt just ask you who reported it?

I'd say allow him to fix his page first. I'm not sure if he posted it to be reviewed though. Considering he's young and obviously going through the exact same phase Ven went through at the same age, I can't help but feel bad that we're deleting all his stuff. Of course, refusal do so will always result in deletion. No argument there.

Thanks. Funny enough, It's still showing in the tag or when i look up the original name, but that's nothing.

I'll try to not screw up again too. The missclick is deadly.

Unfortunately I'm going to have to report a lot of profiles from this user. I politely asked that profiles match the standard format and even helped fix on of her/his profiles on one occasion.

• Law c drake
  • The dumby
  • V.E.N.O.M
  • Nicholas Anderso
  • ARIA C NOX
  • Leon Raiden Yu
  • AQUATIC ABYSS (The profile I fixed up)
  • Gigalania
  • Information Analysis (I asked that this should be renamed because it's a power, but I have received no response)
  • The stomps
  • Immortal is useless

I've deleted them. I'll leave a comment on his wall on why.

Yes, agreed. I'm sure Monarch can do that whenever he turns up again.