• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact AKM sama if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.

Bad Page Report Thread

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Sysop
The title is self explanatory. If you see a page that leaves a lot to be desired, well report it. If you see a file that you think is missing a little something, report it. If you just don't like the page because the character is unoriginal to you or makes you jealous, report it....jk Don't report that. That's petty. But you all get the gist.

It may be best for all members to follow this thread.

Thank You.

"The Omnipotent one" before I saw it and was imideatly "nope!"ing the shit out of it and removed things like "Created Azathoth, TOAA, Kami Tenchi etc" shit from it, somehow that thing is drunk and gets high, implying chemicals work on it meaning it is not tier 0 as it has a weakness to chemical attacks so he's made to around Low 2-C at best since he can be affected by chemicals.

^ You do realize that omnipotent beings can choose what effects them and what cannot effect them, right ? If you are that worried, complain about Kami Tenchi , Azathoth , and Law of Identity , whom have weaknesses and still be Tier 0 due to their position and powers.

Sera_EX

She Who Dabbles in Fiction
VS Battles
Retired
I hate to be "that" girl but Elizabeth Angela Valentine is still a really bad page. Ten rows of tiers alone is enough to call it "very bad" add on top of it the 1-A and High 1-A tiers due to unrealistic amounts of hax that borderline Penultimate Pataverse and what I'd call this page isn't something nice. I mean no disrespect but bad is bad.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Sysop
Yeah I saw it. So it seems to be The Omnipotent One...again.....Anyway it's gone.

if you ask people to ask the one who reported the page shouldnt you give a link to this thread or something? otherwise wouldnt just ask you who reported it?

Sera_EX

She Who Dabbles in Fiction
VS Battles
Retired
I'd say allow him to fix his page first. I'm not sure if he posted it to be reviewed though. Considering he's young and obviously going through the exact same phase Ven went through at the same age, I can't help but feel bad that we're deleting all his stuff. Of course, refusal do so will always result in deletion. No argument there.

Thanks. Funny enough, It's still showing in the tag or when i look up the original name, but that's nothing.

I'll try to not screw up again too. The missclick is deadly.

Colonel_Krukov

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Unfortunately I'm going to have to report a lot of profiles from this user. I politely asked that profiles match the standard format and even helped fix on of her/his profiles on one occasion.

• Law c drake
  • The dumby
  • V.E.N.O.M
  • Nicholas Anderso
  • ARIA C NOX
  • Leon Raiden Yu
  • AQUATIC ABYSS (The profile I fixed up)
  • Gigalania
  • Information Analysis (I asked that this should be renamed because it's a power, but I have received no response)
  • The stomps
  • Immortal is useless

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
I've deleted them. I'll leave a comment on his wall on why.

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
Yes, agreed. I'm sure Monarch can do that whenever he turns up again.

i mean i know he's trolling so i cant help but laugh at it but like

if you're making a parody or blatantly shtting on someone elses' character you gotta like

fuckin put some effort in or something besides changing a few words

SlapsonSlaptastic said:
i mean i know he's trolling so i cant help but laugh at it but like
if you're making a parody or blatantly shtting on someone elses' character you gotta like

fuckin put some effort in or something besides changing a few words
thank you feed back next time is more serious character

Colonel_Krukov

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Lazerboy

I think this page should be on JBW, or at least, it needs hellvah lot better reasoning for being a High 1-A and 0

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Retired
Just letting everyone know, though kind of unnecessary, but i have went on to delete Disagreements pages as he seems to not be able to understand nor be able to take his time on properly formating them.

Not to mention that he was also a sock of a banned user from VSB who seems to possess similar grammar to said user. Which i guess is reflected on his words on when both commenting to someone/soemthing AND when he makes his work here. Along with the additional fact that supposedly he was reported here for having made a ripoff of one of our own users pages here, which isn't exactly creative to do (though works can be inspired i guess. Just not be a complete or outright copy of another) nor is that something i or anyone else here would appreciate someone doing that...

Again, just letting everyone know what's up with another batch of "poor pages" here.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Retired
I looked at it and do an overview twice.

Yeah...sounds like someone wanted to make a REALLY OP character here...

What's worse, he just literally copied and pasted some powers from another character and/or renamed them.

• Ultimate Observer was copy-pasted as is;
  • Unconditionnal Wish Granting was copy-pasted as is;
  • Screw the Rules, I Do Whatever I Want was renamed Play by my Rules;
  • Godly Left was renamed The Left hand of the Ruler;
  • Godly Durability was copy-pasted as is;
  • Absolute Immortality was copy-pasted as is;
  • Almighty Eyes was renamed Gods Eyes;
  • Magic Eraser was copy-pasted as is.
The worst thing is that Ilona is a joke character, something that Dous doesn't seem to be intended to be.

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
They shouldn't be deleted. They just need work to bring them in line with our standards.

I have seen this character. Without re-looking at the profile in question, It has the power of the " Ring of Destruction", which is directly comparable to it's other "Siblings" , which are characters from teh Chulthu Mythos ( Yog Sothoth in particular ) . Ruby Rose absorbed that power, and as such should eb comparable to the Ring's Full Power.

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
Destruction's page says it's High 1-C when fused with Ruby with no explanation, but she's High 1-A with it on her page.

She definitely shouldn't have Type 5 and 10 immortality without it.

The statistics need justification, and as a Tier 1 page, the Tier 1 explanation needs a lot more justification.

AkuAkuAkuma

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Retired
User contacted about this little issue, hopefully they can respond on this thread and not leave us with air as an answer.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Retired
Thanks @Aku

I'm aware of the stats being an issue as Promestein noted here earlier, but it's the powers of the forms that bothering me just as much as that if not more. Things like True Godly Regen shouldn't even be there unless the character is a 1-A in that state with it. Same with having Types 5 and 10 in the SAME key state as well, those being reserved for 1-A's and above.

Either the user changes it to something else or it's gonna literally get deleted off this wikia unless it is changed beforehand to something i would be fine with. But even then, it needs better justifications for it's stats cause the feats section itself is not helping towards it but rather it's powers so...

AkuAkuAkuma

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Retired
At best give the user a couple of days or a said deadline before deletion. Wouldn't want anyone pissy about their page being deleted and make an even bigger issue of this situation.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Retired
@Aku: I'm fine with that, honestly, as that's what i was thinking. I could maybe go half a week (or a few days) at the least, give or take, for the user to make some changes, however.

I'm okay with the page being deleted. Need to redo the stats with better justifications anyways. I already saw some errors myself, but it's better if I redo it from scratch. As for Destruction, I forgot to change a the key Merged with Ruby Rose to Hibernating for a good while now, this was a good reminder.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Retired
@Vericulum: So you're fine with it being deleted for the time being then, correct? If so, we will go forward with that then.

@crossversecrisis Actually don't delete the page just yet. I've got some good ideas in mind on how to change it, even getting rid of the 1-a key. Think I could message you to help me with it?

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Retired
Well i only reported your Ruby page here due to how horrendous it is to have such powers that i noted a couple times here as you can see above.

The only thing i am going to say here is you need to give better reasonings for her stats and not give powers like "Types 5 and 10" or "True Godly Regen" when those are Tier 1-A and above powers...at least AFAIK of them normally but it still stands.

As for stats, you have to explain on why she has stuff like 4-A tiering to that of the Tier 1-A stuff that usually requires people to ACTUALLY put stuff like being above and beyond all known forms of time and space dimensions and such.

The Tiering System page should have given you a complete idea of how to work with them, in fact. Same with all others.

Now I know this thread is pretty old-ish and I really hate being that girl buuuut...

This page still exists...along with everything on here and the user who made these pages is blocked soooo...

AkuAkuAkuma

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Retired
The user asked if it was ok, the page itself is relatively alright it simply needs to have that its infinitely above characters who surpass all manner of dimensions and their concepts and its set for the most part.

Colonel_Krukov

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
This isn't exactly a bad page per se, but maybe this character is better suited off as a JBW character?

I mean, the character has as its purpose being made to be an ultimate OC, without a verse to go along with/hail from, and is literally named with "Versus Man". Some of its status are kinda jokey too (like the one with the Emprah) I'm getting mixed vibes now that Colonel said it.

Colonel_Krukov

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
FateAlbane said:
I mean, the character has as its purpose being made to be an ultimate OC, without a verse to go along with/hail from, and is literally named with "Versus Man". Some of its status are kinda jokey too (like the one with the Emprah) I'm getting mixed vibes now that Colonel said it.
Exactly why I thought it feels iffy. Some of the descriptions aren't even trying to be taken seriously, for example, if you take a look at its weaknesses it says:

"Will instantly die if anyone thinks of pineapple pizza in their vicinity, erasing themselves from All forms of existence, to the point that nothing short of Omnipotence can bring them back. | They will lose all their powers and will start coughing to death if there's tabbaco in their vicinity, unless they leave its proximity."

DMUA

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Here's the difference between Donald and a Joke character:

His stats are 100% serious, although they are posted in a jokish manner. He is meant for serious combat, to fight people with serious powers. After all, it's similar to a toonforce user or a 4th wall breaker. While they are jokish in manner, they still have serious fights, and fight in battles of Hax rather than memes.

I know it's walking a fine line. But still, please don't.

Try removing the most ridiculous stuff, like him and the Emperor having Mac and Cheese. That isn't even needed, it could just say "Matched The God Emperor of Mankind in a battle", maybe that could make him look less like a Joke character.

Toonforce/4th wall breakers usually still follow some verse logics of their own and or have some purpose within their respective settings other than simply "having matches" and "being an ultimate OC".

Colonel's point also stands nonetheless, and your argument backs it up: The status and reasonings for it are jokish.

I'm not convinced myself, even moreso when the origin of the character is a thread very much like the one where we got our Lady and Goddess Breinhard and she was moved to JBW as well nonetheless.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Try removing the most ridiculous stuff, like him and the Emperor having Mac and Cheese. That isn't even needed, it could just say "Matched The God Emperor of Mankind in a battle", maybe that could make him look less like a Joke character.

Yeah, that should stay on the original.

Ultimate is merely a term used to exemplify this was suposed to be the end all be all of all user input in the wiki.

In fact, the very reason that the main purpose you have for the character is for him to be having matches, overpowered haxes, jokish stats and being some sort of ultimate OC tips even more the balance for JBW as far as I'm aware of the system...

I mean, the best part about it being on JBW is that then you're free to do the page exactly as you wish to do so (original description, caps, all the jokes, fun, games and everything). I don't see what's bad about it.

I would say main purpose is a very broad term. It's main purpose in the way your describing it would be simply the satisfaction of user input. We dislike the idea of movement simply because it demeans it in a sense. Most of what makes it Jokish is easily removed with the core still there. It's not quite like making someone above omnipotent.

Next thing you know we will have made 20 different OCs, which will all go to JBW, and "VSBW Ultimate OC Thread" will end up becoming an actual verse page in there.

I don't think it demeans anything. Breinhard was moved to JBW and is one of the most well known and loved memes on the wikia to this day as far as I'm aware.

My main point is that even the general idea for the character would be better explored and have more freedom on what he seems to be made to be at JBW: Fun and games.

I'm pretty sure people in that thread didn't make Donald having in mind a serious OC, just from the looks of its stats, story and profile as a whole.