• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bad Page Report Thread

So..is putting a specific number to a stat without having a calc (Even though it's a pure FC/OC profile) a rule violation? I was planning on doing something like that.

Serena (Xeonverse)

To quote Monarch:

Chock full of super power wiki powers, spelling errors, and unjustified powers

It's also go a few NLF and Absolute powers that are banned too.

I let those powers go cause it was in the High 1-A key, but it is apparent that that isn't the best choice now...

I'm starting to think Xeon9874 is a sock of TheSparkly2022, because he edits his pages the same by doing one little thing then saving, quickly racking up his high amounts of contributions, and he talks very similarly to him by saying things like "Instant ban him" and (I think) even just randomly commenting on threads saying things like "lol" and "XD" when he originally had nothing to do with said thread.

Amaterasu (No Verse). I'm putting this here for everyone to see. I'll take a closer look at this tomorrow.

Issues already spotted:

1. Redundant or NLF powerlisting powers
  2. Bits of NLF in powers ("perfect" magnitudes of them, " Void Manipulation/Existence Erasure (Capable to erase someone and object, damaging abstract entities and conceptual beings. Even someone with Mid-Godly Regenerationn can't even survive this at all, they need High-Godly Regenerationn that can survive from infinite dimensional structure destruction)")
  3. "Transfinite amount of parallel universes" (Not really an issue, but shows that the character was likely meant for lolwins)
And he only changes what I write here

To fix the profile they would need to...:

1.) Get rid of the NLF abilities.

2.)For their EE and Void Manipulation, they should have "Regenerationn Negation" if they want their Void Manipulation to keep Mid-Godly's down.

3.) Eh, Transfinite just means Infinite but with more flowery language, it'd be best to change it to either "an countably infinite" or "True infinite" amount of Parallel Universes.

For example "Infinitely superior to vast amounts of 2-B beings capable of destroy a millillion of universes" that would be 2-A then not "At least 2-B"

I'm pretty sure being infinitely above any 2-B being is still 2-B. Like, Asriel Dreemurr used to be 2-A for that reason. But got downgraded to 2-B cuz we don't take "Infinitely above" statements as literal anymore.

It's not that Infinite attack stats are hyperbolic, it's that the gaps between Tier 2 is unquantifiable, and thus, multipliers can't really be used.

Transfinite is that math stuff that means "Not infinite, but higher than every finite number". I honestly freaking don't like this term being used on a page. EVER. (Because it really is a "lolwin" card when used. And I would like to see a person that can come up with a situation that would result in a transfinite number for a stat)

Except for the part where it's apart of the verse cosmology and Mark has had it for a long time with no purpose of "lol stronk 1+"

Creations are not able to surpass or match creators in Gyrohem. Plain and simple.

Thereby, Core is every number but infinity for being created by a High 1-B

I've already debunked that. Scaling down from infinity does not take you down from infinity. Just gives a lower magnitude. Plain and simple. And creation doesn't automatically make a dimensional tier lower, but I'm ignoring that for this situation just in case of verse mechanics.

I would've just not uploaded it till it was completed and just saved it in Notepad like the profile I'm gonna make outta the Spatial Bombs (Weapons in Faintree).

Sandbox is a bit more convienent, you can have the coding all in line ahead of time.

Is that why a load of your pages are messy

legit Visual editor is heresy and Classic Editor's Source Mode isn't that hard to learn

Uhmm... A few submissions... About Azathoth's Mind. I'm not saying the pages are bad... They aren't . But... Uhmm... The tier for High 1-A I believe is inaccurate. Here is the main entity they scale to... Aprosopia .

I don't think she fits the requirements for High 1-A. To gain High 1-A, you need to either have only 1 entity comparable to you, and the entity that's superior to you be 0 . I don't think this profile does it

FIrstly, in the story, the key that has High 1-A... It's implied Nyaralotheop is far superior to her, and that she isn't a threat to the Outer Gods... Despite being High 1-A . I don't think a High 1-A is supposed to have someone far stronger or even relatively stronger than them... Unless they are tier 0 ... I think ? So, I believe it should be revised to just 1-A, along with H.E.L.P due to scaling to Base Apros , as well as Miss . I also believe Lebes is just a really high-end 1-A .... Because the description doesn't describe High 1-A ... As well as Nothing . I also think you can't have any more than 3 High 1-A's as of this ruling... And the verse has 5.

More help is appreciated.

High 1-A is more "would be 0 but comes with a few minor limitations", having someone be above them is common, but there are certain other cases where the limitations are something else, like, I have sucky mindhax

https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:The_Nightmare_House All these pages. Where do I even start. I'm not familiar with alot of these characters. But I'm pretty sure that they have the same powers and abilities as their canon counterparts. What is even the whole point of having them this site if they're gonna be the same as their profiles on VSbattles? And then they don't go very indepth about these characters such as their personalities or flaws so they sound quite boring to me.

https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/DARKNESS_(The_Nightmare_House) "Attack Potency: Hyperverse Level (Is very powerful in combat he can manipulate realitys)" 1. realities* 2. How many dimensions do those realities have exactly?

https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Creator_(The_Nightmare_House)

"Likes: Seeing the powers and abilities of other horror characters" "Dislikes: Nothing" "Hobbies: Observing" That's litterally it? BORING...

"Personality: Unknown." Really? Or were they just too lazy to think of what their personality is like?

"Attack Potency: Universe Level (Can destroy the entire universe) Planet Level (He can destroy the earth)" If they can destroy the entire universe, then they can destroy not only the Earth. But litterally anything smaller than the universe. Well, if it's durability is universe level or below at least.

right so minecraft purge

Ender Tita (Terrible page, building level via scaling to other mods, etc.)

The Kraken (Orespawn) (Again, poorly made, categories are ****** up, etc.)

Cake delivery (what)

Ender Titan and Cake delivery are dead now. But The Kraken still can be fixed up, so it will remain for a bit longer. Removing the false categories (which I will do), would probably be the first step.

I got rid of false categories on The Kraken and removed some stupid information on his Regenerationn, so people who know it should fix the rest of it.

Back