• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azur Lane: Shipgirl Physiology

Now let's push the Abstract Existence once more and cross fingers hahah

Speaking seriously, seems well, however I would add Absorption for the Mirror Sea, as it literally absorbs the vicinity around wherever it is manifested. Like here:

Pamiat MerkuriaBanner.png

Pamiat Merkuria
What a thoughtful commander you are. Sorry to say, but your Eagle Union buddies are on the other side of this wall of ice.

Pamiat Merkuria
Also, I've got some good news, and some bad news for you.

Pamiat Merkuria
The bad news are: this whole region became a Mirror Sea after that iceberg showed up, and we can't establish contact with the Eagle Union girls.
No, that not, They just place the Mirror Sea upon that region, kinda overlaping normal reality with Mirror Sea instead

That would still count as absorption since they are assimilating reality around with the Mirror Sea, or at least some sort of Reality Warping ability.

That would still count as absorption since they are assimilating reality around with the Mirror Sea, or at least some sort of Reality Warping ability.
Every Pocket Reality Manipulation do that, and no RW, Mirror Sea don't affect normal world

By the does the sirens have reality warping abilities? cuz I'm pretty sure that i saw them doing something similar to that before but i can't remember.

By the does the sirens have reality warping abilities? cuz I'm pretty sure that i saw them doing something similar to that before but i can't remember.
No they don't, they just create Mirror Sea and do all the shit in that pocket dimension, they still not showing any feat that bend normal reality

The Mirror Sea just dragging the environment into it. It is BFR
It isn't dragging something but literally becoming it part of the Mirror Sea. The region is still there, but now it's becoming one with the Mirror Sea. If it was BFR, then it would outright disappear, but no it doesn't.

It isn't dragging something but literally becoming it part of the Mirror Sea. The region is still there, but now it's becoming one with the Mirror Sea. If it was BFR, then it would outright disappear, but no it doesn't.
The bad news are: this whole region became a Mirror Sea after that iceberg showed up, and we can't establish contact with the Eagle Union girls.

Is there anything in context here refering to something like absorption?????. Again you still taking thing out of the context. Anyway i don't have much time with this, finding scan among all events is tiring enough

Anyway i will remove Physics Manipulation for the time beings, forget where are the scans for it

Is there anything in context here refering to something like absorption?????. Again you still taking thing out of the context. Anyway i don't have much time with this, finding scan among all events is tiring enough
Key word: became
the whole stuff about the Mirror Sea was that it literally turned the surroundings a part of it, and so assimilate it into the very sea.
While yes, that couldn't potentially be absorption, it's still some sort of reality warping, as it's literally affecting the surroundings of the real plane (well, it's not like the Mirror Sea isn't real, but you get what I mean)

Also how do I'm supposedly taking things out of context? Dude it's like you really like to point me that, yet never really explain why. Anyway, I'm not really doing so, no. I'm just providing the statement for my argument, and explaining it. There's no extra context or something so I could be able to take out something at all.

Bump.............well...............uh..............oh......is anyone interest in this thread??

Can you add scans to everything? It's a bit hard to read it in one section and then look for it in another section.

And I still don't get why these abilities scales to just about everyone - just because they are from the same... Whatever they are.

Also looks like the stuff I rejected (?) earlier are still up...

Anyway
BFR & Absorption: Can "place" Mirror Sea upon an area and dragging, trapping peoples that still in the vicinity, isolated them inside the pocket dimension. Can also suck environments, make them a part of the Mirror Sea
Absorption isn't applicable

Weapon Creation & Summoning: Like Shipgirls, Sirens capable of deploying their equipment with mutiple arsenal of weapons

Weapon creation covers it

Can you add scans to everything? It's a bit hard to read it in one section and then look for it in another section.
I did???
And I still don't get why these abilities scales to just about everyone - just because they are from the same... Whatever they are.
They are the same being, Shipgirls, created from Wisdom Cube, Siren is also the same, they just have different job
Also looks like the stuff I rejected (?) earlier are still up...
Eh, what stuff??
Absorption isn't applicable
Weapon creation covers it
Oke, noted

Dimensional Travel & Portal Creation: Can travel between timeline, outside world and Mirror Sea with ease. Can rip space-time to create portal

Resistance to Cold: Similar to shipgirl, Siren can operate in very cold weather conditions for a prolonged period of time

Resistance to Extrasensory Perception & Information Analysis: Siren have far better technology like META Shipgirl, that allows them to be undetected by normal shipgirls radar, which can detect other ships' positions and gain their information
None

Also pretty sure I rejected AD

Back