• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azur Lane: Shipgirl Physiology

Vietthai96

He/Him
Well, well, it is me again with............another Azur Lane revision. After many days of preparing, time to do this:

Everything is in the sandbox (sorry for bad grammar, we can fix in the meantime while discussing)

Siren still have no profile, but they will in the future

Edit: Update the Calc for Shipgirl speed

Last edited:
A lot of dissect here. I will get back to that soon. Especially since some scans are hard to see on phone. Curse you, Imgur

Yes, they are from different timeline, where thing gone wrong, then undergo METAmorphosis
images

I agree with this. I also think Shipgirls are missing some abilities but i'm kinda busy lately so can't get the scans now.

Also, Sirens should have Technology Manipulation/Power Nullification via jamming radar and blocking sensor.
uh oh, oke. But it is not power null though, just jamming a bunch of equipment, shipgirls can still using their power and rigging, just their radar and sensor got blocked

I have no knowledge on the verse, but what's being presented looks good. Just needs some grammar fixes like you mentioned, but other than, it should be fine if verse experts are happy.

I don't know much about the verse but I'll check this out in a bit.

I have finished looking over it. The overall additions look alright to me.

@Vietthai96 Should the Sirens has analytical prediction due to recent events?
huh, it is in the sandbox bro

• Extrasensory Perception, Information Analysis, Analytical Prediction: Siren have similar device like Shipgirl that allows them to gain information about shipgirl or other Siren. Also allow them to "sense" other ships, Shipgirls, Siren locations outside of their visual range. Can also that same devices to gain knowledges of surrounding environment, or navigation. However their equipments is better, also capable of analyzing their opponent capabilities, and using that data to act, strategize and fight accordingly

Alright, let's get this over with.

First of all, I think you need to expand on why some of these abilities relate to every shipgirl ever, instead of just one or two.

In any case, to focus on specifics, here is some I have issues with;
Accelerated Development: Shipgirls is stated to be able to evolves, grows and develops their powers
How's this AD? It say it has potential to learn and grow, but that doesn't mean its power will evolve in certain ways. And also, it doesn't have a time frame. What if it takes her decades to learn a martial art. Do you still consider that AD?

Unless there are more feats, this is no no

• Extrasensory Perception & Information Analysis: Shipgirl's Rigging have radar and other device that allows them to gain information about other ships. Also allow them to "sense" other ships and Shipgirls locations outside of their visual range. Can also that same devices to gain knowledges of surrounding environment, or navigation
Scans?

• Telepathy: Shipgirl's Rigging have communication devices, that allow them to communicate with other Shipgirls or other communication devices of similar nature
Also scans?

And been a long time since I touched the franchise, but isn't it because they have a communicator?

Danmaku: All Shipgirls can release barrage of attacks, ranging from shells, torpedoes to planes depending on what ship class they are
Do we count stuff like bullets as Danmaku?

Immunity to Soul Manipulation: Shipgirls are created from Wisdom Cube, rearrange itself into physical form thus they lack of a soul due to not actually born like normal human. Ink-Stained Steel Sakura implied that Shipgirl souls are quantum data[4] rather than being in a spiritual sense
Might be misremembering, but they aren't exactly humans, are they? Like they have inorganic physiology, no?

Not gonna get into the conceptual stuff for now.

Scans?

BFR: Should be able to "place" Mirror Sea upon an area and dragging, trapping peoples that still in the vicinity like Siren
Should?

Again, why would this scale to all of the girls?

Accelerated Development: They can develop their powers through gathering experiment data, then use it to upgrade their equipment accordingly
Well, at this point you probably already know what I am going to ask...

But in any case, how is adding new parts of them AD?

The conceptual manip is because it was accepted in a revision before, i just group what was accepted into physiology page
It is in the Siren Physiology page, META shipgirl and Siren can control Mirror Sea
Do we count stuff like bullets as Danmaku?
Huh, Danmaku is about release a huge amount of projectile, why shells is not count???
Should?

Again, why would this scale to all of the girls?
Should i throw you all the event cutscene, because the evidences in all of them, it is not directly stated, but show through all cutscene
Well, at this point you probably already know what I am going to ask...
Gonna find scan later, it is midnight in my country now, or Jame can do this
But in any case, how is adding new parts of them AD?
They upgrade their existing equipment based on the data they get each time they fight, and it increase their parameters, iirc it is stated in Northern Overture, when they fight Omitter, and in one event i forgot they stated Siren capable of adapting, the current event also stated that why Compiler is not adapting (because she get overwhelmed by a fleet the size of 4 nations)
Might be misremembering, but they aren't exactly humans, are they? Like they have inorganic physiology, no?
the game is not dive deep into this, so i don't go around claim they have inorganic physiology, since, eh some of them did say they can get drunk, they could be organic like normal human. The reason for the rating is because they wasn't born like human with the Cube rearrange its material into Shipgirl, was compared to AI and one event claim that their "spirit" is quantum data
How's this AD? It say it has potential to learn and grow, but that doesn't mean its power will evolve in certain ways. And also, it doesn't have a time frame. What if it takes her decades to learn a martial art. Do you still consider that AD?

Unless there are more feats, this is no no
Gonna find more scan then

Anyway, aside from these and the conceptual stuff, what about others???

It is in the Siren Physiology page, META shipgirl and Siren can control Mirror Sea
Add it to others too

Also, this is still missing scan;
Huh, Danmaku is about release a huge amount of projectile, why shells is not count???
I am well aware, then in that case, everyone with a gun should have danmaku. But ultimately idrc

Should i throw you all the event cutscene, because the evidences in all of them, it is not directly stated, but show through all cutscene
I get that, but at least explain it in more details and just reference the event names.

They upgrade their existing equipment based on the data they get each time they fight, and it increase their parameters, iirc it is stated in Northern Overture, when they fight Omitter, and in one event i forgot they stated Siren capable of adapting, the current event also stated that why Compiler is not adapting (because she get overwhelmed by a fleet the size of 4 nations)
When adding scans, might want to rewrite the description. This makes more sense

Now let's push the Abstract Existence once more and cross fingers hahah

Speaking seriously, seems well, however I would add Absorption for the Mirror Sea, as it literally absorbs the vicinity around wherever it is manifested. Like here:

Pamiat MerkuriaBanner.png

Pamiat Merkuria
What a thoughtful commander you are. Sorry to say, but your Eagle Union buddies are on the other side of this wall of ice.

Pamiat Merkuria
Also, I've got some good news, and some bad news for you.

Pamiat Merkuria
The bad news are: this whole region became a Mirror Sea after that iceberg showed up, and we can't establish contact with the Eagle Union girls.

Back