• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azur Lane Discussion Thread

Well, to start, we'll get:
  • New IB Ships: Z16, Blücher, Brünhilde
  • New Skins for Brünhilde, Blücher, Z24, Isuzu, Kirov, Hornet, Weser, Magdeburg, U-96, and our lord and goddes Essek.
  • Charles Ausburne got Retrofitted.
  • Fate Simulation for Anchorage, Marco Polo, and August von Parseval.
  • Double Gem Reset, New Memory event, Wishing Well, New Furniture.
  • A ton of Anniversay gifts.
  • Helena finally got her oath skin.

New mini IB event, oath skin for Helena, as usual, some summer skin, a New Jersey MV, and some merchandises.......................
Login with enough day get 500 gem and a free oath ring

No leak or any reveal, look like they keep JP Anniversary information pretty hard, we need to wait for JP Anni live stream
Better be good because right now Honkai Impact and FGO are really at the peak and eating good recently
Genshin are basic as always despite the new region

Well, to start, we'll get:
  • New IB Ships: Z16, Blücher, Brünhilde
  • New Skins for Brünhilde, Blücher, Z24, Isuzu, Kirov, Hornet, Weser, Magdeburg, U-96, and our lord and goddes Essek.
  • Charles Ausburne got Retrofitted.
  • Fate Simulation for Anchorage, Marco Polo, and August von Parseval.
  • Double Gem Reset, New Memory event, Wishing Well, New Furniture.
  • A ton of Anniversay gifts.
  • Helena finally got her oath skin.
Okay so very good but nothing major, huh

look freaking nice to me

So, I have been lurking through the AL reddit. Apparently, Blücher is a ball of wholeness that everybody is talking about.

And somehow I still doesn't have her yet!

e8udsqu8p9j91.jpg

Well, based on the Musashi event, it appears that Mirror Sea can grant reality-warping-based power to Shipgirls, which allows them to materialize all kinds of attacks from their imagination. Kaga can summon a "Stand," which she saves for Enterprise.

anime canon confirmed when?

It seems like the developers are preparing for a big event, so we'll have to wait and see.

Well, based on the Musashi event, it appears that Mirror Sea can grant reality-warping-based power to Shipgirls, which allows them to materialize all kinds of attacks from their imagination. Kaga can summon a "Stand," which she saves for Enterprise.
It is only happened in a specific Mirror Sea designed by Musashi and Jintsuu Meta, which they can't do it outside Mirror Sea. That "Stand" is another anime reference, based Manjuu lol. Also this is probably Manjuu way to justifies all the barrage and shield skills of shipgirl in gameplay, since throughout previous lore we never see they actually manifest thing like that

It is only happened in a specific Mirror Sea designed by Musashi and Jintsuu Meta, which they can't do it outside Mirror Sea. That "Stand" is another anime reference, based Manjuu lol. Also this is probably Manjuu way to justifies all the barrage and shield skills of shipgirl in gameplay, since throughout previous lore we never see they actually manifest thing like that
Yeah, but it seems like there is a hint that it might become a common thing in the future. Things are getting interesting.

It's the end of the Royal Navy banner today, and my shitty luck somehow prevents me from getting Manchester.

Like I seriously spend 80% of my cubes but she doesn't come out for some reason 🗿

How's the going?
You mean on the progress of the game or on this wiki?

For the first one, we currently have an UR event with all "new ships": Yorktown II, Hornet II, Hammann II, and Langley II. Basically, old ships got a new version instead. In terms of lore, recent events have revolved around things like reality fuckery and the time paradox—the kind of nonsense that makes you want to become a physicist.

On this wiki, there hasn't been much progress, tbh. I'm kind of tied with Kamen Rider right now, but I'm planning on some revisions for our shipgirls ahead.

The current event provides more evidence for the existence of shipgirls as well as a better explanation for their origins. I might try my luck with AE Type 2 again because the evidence is pretty solid, rather than the "non-canon" or "vague statement" trope before.

To shed some light on it, all of the statements come from the Creator of Shipgirl and the Magister of Sirens.

I'm also planning to revise LS for our shipgirls because they are lacking in that area, and I believe their strength doesn't lie only in firepower.

The current event provides more evidence for the existence of shipgirls as well as a better explanation for their origins. I might try my luck with AE Type 2 again because the evidence is pretty solid, rather than the "non-canon" or "vague statement" trope before.

To shed some light on it, all of the statements come from the Creator of Shipgirl and the Magister of Sirens.
I believe it's non-combat applicable, but neat
I'm also planning to revise LS for our shipgirls because they are lacking in that area, and I believe their strength doesn't lie only in firepower.
Same, i feel their LS should be higher

So what is your favorite ship girl guys?

also read that the reason it took so long for azure lane to get nendoroid is because something to do with IP and Kancolle

@Veloxt1r0kore

Yes, it's non-combat relevant, but it's still something Shipgirl has. The Sirens might benefit from this because they can mess around with the Shipgirls' hull or foundation with their technology and *****. I believe it might come to give shipgirls some resistance as well.

@Pokemonfan807

My favorite shipgirl is Taihou, but I think all the others are amazing in their own right. I just find her easier to farm with, even though others would tell me otherwise, but I don't care much.

Back