• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azur Lane Discussion Thread

Indomitable is just OMFG.... Bye wallet.... I think with this Azur Lane event, I will reach the Platinum Level in the Play Store hahaha.

unknown.png

Okay.......... I'm done with this.... Brb, need to steal anyone's money.

At best, we could assuming that Sirens are second gen Shipgirls, thus scaling them above META Shipgirls
As players and the verse experts well yes we can be certain about this. But on neutral standpoint of staff who didn't know the verse, it is not unfortunately and we can't force people to understand the game in the same way as us players. Unless we throw the entire game cut-scene, but that is the lastest option

To be honest i think Confluctor will not mind that resistance, but i need to be sure

As players and the verse experts well yes we can be certain about this. But on neutral standpoint of staff who didn't know the verse, it is not unfortunately and we can't force people to understand the game in the same way as us players
Well, that was the only scan I could find.

Well, that was the only scan I could find.
Oke then, i will add it into the sandbox tonight after work, then release the sandbox, after that you can add the page to the shipgirl profiles. Now our work will be lessen when we wqnt to make new profile, the physiology page cover all common traits

Oke then, i will add it into the sandbox tonight after work, then release the sandbox, after that you can add the page to the shipgirl profiles. Now our work will be lessen when we wqnt to make new profile, the physiology page cover all common traits
Cool.

Done, time to edit shipgirl profiles, i will edit some of them

Done, time to edit shipgirl profiles, i will edit some of them
So this mean we should add our own catagory of Shipgirl as well.

So this mean we should add our own catagory of Shipgirl as well.
oi oi, when edit, you don't write Shipgirl Physiology (Azur Lane), just write Shipgirl Physiology and then link it with the page, delete the (Azur Lane), with Ashes we write META Shipgirl Physiology, Siren will be Siren Physiology

Also in the weakness part, just write the personal weakness of that shipgirl, common weakness was already covered in the Physiology page

oi oi, when edit, you don't write Shipgirl Physiology (Azur Lane), just write Shipgirl Physiology and then link it with the page, delete the (Azur Lane), with Ashes we write META Shipgirl Physiology, Siren will be Siren Physiology
Alright, I will remember it.

Also, I'm gonna finish rest of the profile tomorrow.

My favorite girl this event

Once the 8-A tourney exist, i'm going to submit one of the shipgirls to see how far they can go
I know you gonna do this sooner or later, especially after i release that Shipgirl Physiology page, and i swear if we have Siren Elite profiles you gonna use them

While Siren are cool and all, i might just pick the regular shipgirls like Prinz or Atago because "haha bengugu and powergene materials go brrrr"

Our eagle girl is finally here!

Well done bro!

Last edited:
New update for Shipgirl Physiology page, due to the current even revealed that Blueprint Shipgirl are more resilient when facing METAmorphosis, so they ahve minor resistance toward its effects. So new format for editing now

Research Shipgirl will be listed as Shipgirl Physiology (Blueprint Shipgirl) on their profiles

Normal Shipgirl will be listed as Shipgirl Physiology (Natural Shipgirl) on their profiles

Guys remember that the "Normal Shipgirl" thing is me invented to differentiate shipgirl with blueprint shipgirl for us to use, not something officially stated

Siren also have new shit

New update for Shipgirl Physiology page, due to the current even revealed that Blueprint Shipgirl are more resilient when facing METAmorphosis, so they ahve minor resistance toward its effects. So new format for editing now

Research Shipgirl will be listed as Shipgirl Physiology (Blueprint Shipgirl) on their profiles

Normal Shipgirl will be listed as Shipgirl Physiology (Natural Shipgirl) on their profiles

Guys remember that the "Normal Shipgirl" thing is me invented to differentiate shipgirl with blueprint shipgirl for us to use, not something officially stated

Siren also have new shit
Now we know that Sirens can change their vessel in a short time. Short time here could be 10 minutes or an hour but Purifier came back soon enough to aid RN fleet.

This mean Siren's Immortality are combat-applicable.

Although I believe Blueprint Shipgirls resistance should be Limited not minor.

Minor mean it's so insignificant that hardly count as resistance. This contrast with Monarch resisting METAmorphosis with her willpower alone.

Now we know that Sirens can change their vessel in a short time. Short time here could be 10 minutes or an hour but Purifier came back soon enough to aid RN fleet.

This mean Siren's Immortality are combat-applicable.
Depending on the situation actually, in Mirror Sea look like they always have spare vessels, sometime they didn't have them or have like few number. Compiler have numerous due to AL take the fight directly to mainframe

Also on the other hand, look like AL finally go to dark path with Bon Homme Richard is a solid definition of an "abyssal shipgirl", completely insane. Most META ship is not even broken at that level, they just more cold and aggressive. Siren at this point is definitely not an actual villain either

Although I believe Blueprint Shipgirls resistance should be Limited not minor.

Minor mean it's so insignificant that hardly count as resistance. This contrast with Monarch resisting METAmorphosis with her willpower alone.
Well i go for the safe route, but you can change it if you want. But either way, resist via willpower is personal ability, not a physiology power

Back