• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azur Lane Discussion Thread

Well there will be 1 more UR for this years. And Queen's Order manga get adapt into anime, for a head-up, Queen's Order feat will not be scale to the main game

There is alot of interesting things in the stream:

New event with new UR ship aka DD Shimakaze, she got herself a PV. Along with many new ships as well: SR DD Yamakaze, SR DD Umikaze, SR CL Yura, SSR CA Chikuma, SSR CV Katsuragi

Alot of skins, including bunny girls and rerun skins, Le Malin and Shimakaze are the most notable ones. York, Noshiro, Taihou got themself new Oath Skin which is good. Yuudachi got Retrofit too.

Future Content:

- Destroyer Class got buffs

- Lecture Hall Revamp

- Higher difficult for Daily Challenges

- New Fleet Tech Bonuses

- Level cap raised to Lv 125 (Items from new daily challenges are required, Exp requirements will be adjusted)

- Hardmode for Ch 12

- New Chapter 14 and new Eagle Union ships announced. Possibly free gems for player because we really need them for upcoming update

- Season Missions and Season Pass: From what i gathered Seasonal quests are new free content, pseudo-event lasting for two months. You get awarded points for cleaning missions, which can be exchanged for rewards, including Fusou Meta. The season pass is applied on top of the seasonal quests to increase the number of points you get for clearing missions, plus getting a skin on top of it (in this case, Yorktown's skin).

- Operation Siren Chapter 5

- CQC system with melee weapons: This very interesting because we known some shipgirls like Zuikaku have anime-level kind of swordsmanship. This way we can get better feats for sword users like her instead of statement alone.

What you said above, Queen Order got adapted into anime but i don't know why it shouldn't scales to the main game.

When the event is available I will buy the pack of 4200 gems for the skin of Le Malin, Chezire and Shimakaze.

I'm enjoying the game at slow paced and at level 90. I gain quite alot of SSR ships but lack of material (Golden Bulins) and storage. When i got my salary this month then i will extend deck space.

I'm enjoying the game at slow paced and at level 90. I gain quite alot of SSR ships but lack of material (Golden Bulins) and storage. When i got my salary this month then i will extend deck space.
Right now I'm suffering from lack of space in the dock, as I'm a collector and I don't like to retire my ships, plus I have more than 15 gold Bulins that take up space.

They also will give 400 gems as a reward to Japan Server, let's hope we get them too

Yep, so we have 400 gems, if i lack of space in my dock then i'll buy 1 expansion.. Also i'm really excited for stage 14 since stage 13 is pretty easy

Queen's Order is not actually an official manga like Slow Ahead, it is Anthology manga, or Non-canon, Fan manga. Even though it get adapt into anime, it should be treated like 2019 Anime, a different continuity......0.0

Last edited:
I kinda doubt a fan manga or anthology would get adapted into anime. I mean, Yostar officially announced its themself so it couldn't be non-canon, right?

Many spin-offs, non-official novels or fan manga get anime adaptations, an example is Mahouka Koukou no Yuuttousei.

Well, i don't see how a comedy/slice-of-life anime would be non-canon. I mean, unless the manga outright contradict mobile game like 2019 anime then it shouldn't count, right?

It is not quite a spin-off, the premise is revolve around a what if scenario when the Commander got sick because of overwork and blah blah blah..... so it is similar to 2019 Anime, it is another what if scenario. And there are actual contradict feat, but currently only have 1 feat like that

Technically, the Commander are around so it already established a major plot device of Azur Lane. The genre is comedy/slice-of-life so there maybe some contradiction and i wouldn't expect ground breaking feat or anything but if it not much then Queen Order could at least served as secondary canon.

image0.png

I want to become that horse guys.... 🥺🥺🥺

So guys, i have thinking something about shipgirl Lifting Strength. You know how shipgirl are manifestion of IRL ship, right? We also seen they carring their respective arsenal like New Jersey were equipped with 16/5 in guns and 40/20 mm AA guns in the picture. If that is correct then the shells which she shoot were like this as well, and despite the size of those guns they still carried the same weight as real one should.

What does this have to do with shipgirl Lifting Strength, you ask? Well, this could interpret as shipgirl weight about as much as real ship, New Jersey for example weight 50,454 ton. According to LS page, anything that can handle its own weight can lift as much as it. Shipgirl would have class M.

One more thing that if those guns were any weaker than real life version, they wouldn't able to penetrate Pawns due to thick armor. Ship like Roon are able to use AP shell so it proven my point further.

Last edited:
1. About LS, i think about long ago but eh....no, we can't do that. As shipgirls - while are manifestion of IRL ship - still fictional character with fiction, unless we have sources to prove they can lift like that canonically in-verse

2. AP Shell is Piercing Damage, i said long ago. We can include it AP part of shipgirl: higher with AP Shell for DD, CL, CA, CB, BB. AP Bomb for CV

It isn't necessary to prove that they can lift. My point is the arsenal they carried basically weight as much as real one, this including guns, shells, torpedos. Each of them weight about ton and shipgirl can carried them normally.

It isn't necessary to prove that they can lift. My point is the arsenal they carried basically weight as much as real one, this including guns, shells, torpedos. Each of them weight about ton and shipgirl can carried them normally.
No, you need actual in-game proof, not assume that because they are the manifestion of irl ship

I'm assuming here because we've seen them equipped with guns and torpedos in the art. That is not counting other equipment they carried like this one below. As you can see, the weapons size are quite small but they have same function as real one thus the mass are the same.

5a5e865b15e5e3bbbaf4.jpg

I don't think so, a chapter of Queen Order is a short so a episode would be 8-10 minutes. A lot of comedy/slice-of-life mange usually are like this as well.

I do, but later

Also i'm surprised we still doesn't have Atago and St. Louis profiles not because they are attractive as f**k and demanding their profile, okay!? Such a horny reason nervous laugh

I'm kinda busy lately but you can count on me making more profile. Fool! shipgirl are the most supreme beauty in the world!

Back