• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azur Lane Discussion Thread

I'm waiting for New Orleans, or whatever her name is, she is the motivation so i can rush to W14, currently still stop at 11-1 lmao, it have been like that for 2 years, when i reach that stage the fleet was too weak to continue so i stop, but now i don't even bother to do lmao

Also Yorktown skin, but maybe we have to buy the premium pass to get the skin

New Orleands is coming soon on 14-4 and I've been farming 13-4 for years and I still don't get Bunker Hill. And they also say that there are rumors that chapter 14 will be a submarine map, so get your destroyers and light cruisers ready!

Also Yorktown skin, but maybe we have to buy the premium pass to get the skin
I trust Yostar on this one, hopefully they don't mess it up.

New Orleands is coming soon on 14-4 and I've been farming 13-4 for years and I still don't get Bunker Hill. And they also say that there are rumors that chapter 14 will be a submarine map, so get your destroyers and light cruisers ready!
Meanwhile, i'm still farming the fox mine for Kaga and Akagi.

I trust Yostar on this one, hopefully they don't mess it up.

Meanwhile, i'm still farming the fox mine for Kaga and Akagi.
I got akagi the first time that i clear 3-4 and 1 year latter i got kaga....

seqr6mb457n11.jpg

Credit: Reddit

Also, how are you guys are going with the event? have you get shimakaze? how many event points do you guys have?

I've got Yamakaze, (a lot of) Umikaze, Katsuragi. Oil is running low, 102 cubes spends, Shimakaze haven't been home yet. 😢

I got 2 Shimakazes already, and wasted slightly over 300 cubes and finished the the gacha roll, right now just do regular 3 build per day for daily quest. Still left over 900 cubes ready for the next UR. And if you guys wonder why i have so many cubes, i skip most collab and minor event, and also Polaris as those event i just do regular 3 build per day, i also skip most rerun except Amagi and Jean Bart rerun cause i miss those 2 events. My strategy is, most rerun and collab are a bait, after them usually is a new major event

Well i also rarely do Cube research project, as i never felt the need to rush PR ship dev level, they forever here so i don't care much, that why i don't understand people rush research with cube and then complain about their lack of cube when new event come. They also always waste cube in minor event or well....wishing well 0.0

I have 500 cubes ready rn, also i want richelieu rerun, i spent almost 600 cubes and didn't got her

Actually the entire premise of the game is collecting, no actual pvp/competition in the game
My crying in the corner cuz i'm a ship collector and doesn't have place in the dock for more waifus

So 10$ for skins + gems and resources, even if you don't want it you can still get Fusou META and resources for free. Manjuu is really generous!

Azur Lane: implement battle pass with a free META ship
Twitter: AL become p2w, so sad that they become greedy
Me: ..................................WTF

I was expecting the Ch14 for this update but sad we aren't getting it yet

Azur Lane: implement battle pass with a free META ship
Twitter: AL become p2w, so sad that they become greedy
Me: ..................................WTF
The price for getting skin at store is 780 gems (10$) so you're already paying for it + Gems and resources. That's very generous of them.
I was expecting the Ch14 for this update but sad we aren't getting it yet
I'm pretty sure we will get it in near future.

At least is 10$ not 20$, 50$ or even 70$, also yeah I spent today 15K oil in 13-4 and not bunker hill yet. The drop rate is a shit

Yo guys, how many waifus at level 125 do you have already?

Back