• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azur Lane Discussion Thread

Even Warspite can't cut clean through a Pawn and it still there mostly intact
So? Did that make her any weaker or is that a anti-feat for shipgirl?

Krillin have never destroy a planet or even a mountain yet he still have High 4-C rating. What being shown across media is enough than just claim that the character never demonstrated feat on that tier.

So? Did that make her any weaker or is that a anti-feat for shipgirl?

Krillin have never destroy a planet or even a mountain yet he still have High 4-C rating. What being shown across media is enough than just claim that the character never demonstrated feat on that tier.
It is not about anti feat as there is no actual feat in the early game. Warspite feat or the Anniversary Short Video was the first actual canon feat for shipgirls, excluding Takao META feat and the 2019 Anime. Nothing in the game suggest they actually can vaporize ship, the visual in gameplay can't being take as literal. Bring other character from other series hardly justify this verse as they have a ton of feats and statements to scale. Right now we can only make assumption and wait. Or slap a Possibly rating at their profile

You are treating like everything happened in-game as non-canon because animation video contradict them all. If so then why don't we use feat from the video alone because everything from the game doesn't exist?

Video game like Pokemon and Genshin Impact have dealt with game mechanic problem like this before. We have seen shipgirl consistently destroyed warships through time. Fragmentation is the most low-balled result we're using right now.

Let me remind you that the mobile game is the primarily sources of Azur Lane and a one-minutes trailer barely show anything other than some small feat. The 2019 anime adaption would be better to be used instead but let not talk anything beyond that.

You are treating like everything happened in-game as non-canon because animation video contradict them all. If so then why don't we use feat from the video alone because everything from the game doesn't exist?

Video game like Pokemon and Genshin Impact have dealt with game mechanic problem like this before. We have seen shipgirl consistently destroyed warships through time. Fragmentation is the most low-balled result we're using right now.

Let me remind you that the mobile game is the primarily sources of Azur Lane and a one-minutes trailer barely show anything other than some small feat. The 2019 anime adaption would be better to be used instead but let not talk anything beyond that.
I don't treat everything the game as non-canon, but every statement and feat and dialouge in game never suggest total vaporization. Could you bring me a scan of shipgirls actually vaporize their opponent, or it is just because of the "visual" you saw when playing the game stage, if we use this visual then Shipgirl > Siren and META. And the short animation video is a huge anti feat to the "gameplay visual" Let not forget that they have piercing damage via armor-piercing shell, Siren Ship have Unknown rating so can't scale. Mass-Produce, Clone also have Unknown Rating, the only we can do is assumed that Mass-Produce ship have the same rating as their real life counterpart, and shipgirl scale above them as they superior the mass-produce and clone ship, but again those are just big assumption, that why i suggest possibly rating.

Bring other game like Genshin is a really bad argument, they have clear distinction between gameplay mechanic and feats, and several feat and statement goes along to use, and hardly there is any anti feats or anto statements

Does the game need to spill out so it could work? Mind you that our current 8-A rating is via fragmentation, vaporization would result higher than that. I have already disagree with it long time ago. Armor-piercing shell isn't the only thing they have torpedos, bomb, sword; everything they used have same result.

How much do we know about the battle, like 30 second? You are judging entire game in a small scenes which barely shown anything important.

You called it assumption yet 90% of this wiki come from it alone. No offensive but i think you are having a really bad impression of Azur Lane, i have seen many verses facing similar problem to our but they managed to solve it out.

Does the game need to spill out so it could work? Mind you that our current 8-A rating is via fragmentation, vaporization would result higher than that. I have already disagree with it long time ago. Armor-piercing shell isn't the only thing they have torpedos, bomb, sword; everything they used have same result.

How much do we know about the battle, like 30 second? You are judging entire game in a small scenes which barely shown anything important.

You called it assumption yet 90% of this wiki come from it alone. No offensive but i think you are having a really bad impression of Azur Lane, i have seen many verses facing similar problem to our but they managed to solve it out. We really need to come up with a solution, if not then this won't getting nowhere.
1. No need to spill too many thing if they have a solid scene or conversation claim that can vaporize WW2 ship, one single, solid scane is enough; but unfortunately the game have none. The reason for 8-A is via fragmentation which i know, because we assume that they actually destroy WW2 ship, but those ship in game is mass-produce or clone which have unknown rating, and we assume them to have the same rating as their real-life counterpart. But they are weaker than shipgirls, and shipgirl is materialization of actual ship
2. I'm not judging the game, i judged it entirely, but nearly 90% of the feat is "gameplay mechanic visual", those visual just need only one solid statement to make them solid, but we have none.
3. Yes, but they have solid ground to assume, but we don't have =.=

Well if you decide to create a CRT, link me please 0.0

Its funny that the only active members in this thread right are you two while the original members in this thread was like being inactive 😂

Also i remember there is tier 6 feats in the first page of this thread

Its funny that the only active members in this thread right are you two while the original members in this thread was like being inactive 😂

Also i remember there is tier 6 feats in the first page of this thread
Tier 6 feat is Enterprise META, who originally known as Ash created a singularity that threaten to blow up half of Northern Union, and that feat is the scenario where we considered NU in this game is equal to Soviet Union size in our real world, in-game this country have unknown size so we can assume that low ball is current Russian size and high ball is Soviet Union size.

Jackal now busy with translation so.....

Well, i'm hoping 6-C tier at best lel, but we'll see

Aside from tier 6 feats, any more impressive feats?
Currently it is the best, and even then the method is unknown, is it require prep time or short time activation or instant. Aside from that, AL hax is prettt meh. The only hope for hax is Siren and META.

@Vietthai96 Your point about AL current stories are pretty interesting since i didn't touched the stories in a while because the horniness in AL are too high
Well yes, according to Shinano event (her dream part), Intrepid event (the part where Enty got trapped in mist), Belorussiya event. There is a future timeline where human got attack by some kind of enemy (cameo in Shinano dream). Human created Wisdom Cube and then Shipgirls to fight the enemy, but not enough, they went further to created Siren (it is hinted that Siren is just their nickname human gave them, not the original name, as in Operation Siren high ranking Siren called the name trash or something, and the datamine show the name that not Siren). But possibly still lose, that is the reason for META shipgirls

Now that a new collab looming on the horizon, what will we do with collab "shipgirls" on this wiki, my personal opinion is ignore them lmao 0.0

So what are we gonna discuss now since the revision has ben applied?
Gonna enjoy idol event at maximum mind

Well joke aside i intent to skip the idol event though, aside from regular x3 build per day and farm all the storyline (as i'm proud of myself as storyline enthusiast 0.0). But tbh this event is more like a promotion event that take chance to introduce AL into Idolmaster community, while also taking a break and prepare for the massive August anniversary which will hit hard

We waiting for that

Well, i have one topic to discuss: It is just me or everybody feel that Azure Lane went too far from what it was originallly to be? Now it's just a ultimate fanservice and horniness lvl max

Hey guys, do we still accept that fragmentation for Pawn destruction? I know the trailer isn't canon but at least we known that the Pawn got frag.

I have been doing some calculation for a bit and maybe we could upgrade them to 8-B.

So here is some quick math for Pawn destruction, mainly King George V, Myoukou, Nagara, Mutsuki ships:

Frag of steel is 208 j/cc

structural steel density: 7850 kg/m3

1. Battleship
mass: 33,852,505.75784 kg (King George V)

volume: 4312.42101911 m3 = 4312421019.11 cm3

4312421019.11*208= 896983571975 joules = 214.38421892 tons (Multi-City Block level)

2. Heavy Cruiser
mass: 12,246,993.99 kg (Myoukou)

volume: 1560.12649682 m3 = 1560126496,82 cm3

1560126496,82*208= 324506311339 joules = 77.558869823 tons (City Block level)

3. Light Cruiser
mass: 5,133,758.44366 kg (Nagara)

volume: 653.981910828 m3 = 653981910,828 cm3

653981910,828*208= 136028237452 joules = 32.511529028 tons (City Block level)

4. Destroyer
mass: 1,211,998.81264 kg (Mutsuki)

volume: 154.394649682 m3 = 154394649,682 cm3

154394649,682*208= 32114087133.9 joules = 7.6754510358 tons (Large Building level)

Last edited:
Why it sound like you don't care anymore
Oh well yes, if it is not another Low 7-C calc then i'm fine as right now AL general AP rating is vague, roundly in the range of tier 8. Unless you place them at tier 9 wich make no sense, also there is another huge hole, we doesn't have anything to confirm shipgirl have physical power the same as their tier, sure according to Illustrious secretary quest, when wearing rigging it increases their muscle strength, but we don't know how much, and i'm not even touch this part either
Right now i'm waiting for the anniversary, waiting for storyline to reveal more information, which if lucky i could have more to add to the verse abilities, as of late Helena META at least guarantee to have limited spatial manipulation and hacking if she have profile in the future

Short summary for Azure Lane and Im@s collab: trash

The devs seems really f***ed up really hard this time
Well, to me it is meh, not good but not trash, but it will be really interesting to hear your thought on why the collab trash.
In the other hand, this is more like an attemp to feed player with event while they prepare for the anniversary, they do this multiple times already when they feel the need to have more time prepare for new major event while can't left the game without an event

Well why said trash was because this is probably the lowest collab event, with how much the devs only care for that Im@s hardcore fans alongside insluted Muse ships

And the ships are barely useful/niche

Short summary for Azure Lane and Im@s collab: trash

The devs seems really f***ed up really hard this time
The quality of this event isn't really good but i'm not complaining. I'm guessing that they're preparing for August anniversary which gonna be massive from what i could tell.

The quality of this event isn't really good but i'm not complaining. I'm guessing that they're preparing for August anniversary which gonna be massive from what i could tell.
True on that
What do you guys think about the next major event, i think there will be another UR and possibly for Royal Navy, Sakura Empire and Eagle Union already have natural UR, i doubt Iron Blood will have cause we already run out of real life ship for that faction (unless they want to pull in WW1 ship which make no sense, let alone one of them is UR)

Back