• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anonimoe7875 said:
Azathoth have tentacles...
you need to have arms to rick roll and rick roll>>>>>>>>>>gabeN>Chuck Norris=Mr.Popo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tentacles

Azathoth wakes up, TOAA gets absorbed by Azathoth after realizing he's a part of Azathoth's Dream. All is Azathoth. The End.

I know this is a joke, but I kind of want to answer it for a fun exercise.

In all seriousness though, aside from my personal preference, it'd probably just be a stalemate. I don't know how connected TOAA is to the Multiverse he's a part of. I know he created it and is without a doubt the most powerful character there, but I distinctively remember when he was talking to Peter Parker, he claimed that the Universe ran like a machine so even he doesn't know what will happen at a certain point with the Universe... or he could have been lying.

With Azathoth, it's questionable with how far his powerful and intelligence (?) reigns because well he is described as an idiot, although I always viewed this more as a biased insult then a literal explanation of who or what the Entity was. It also widely differs between what version of Azathoth you desscribe to the most. The general view of Azathoth is this "Be All-End All" Creator destroyer Deity. Whereas Derileth makes him into more of this Galactus style character with maybe more power. Most of us I think prefer the former then the latter, I just use my own headcannon and assume that Derileth's version was a puppet to the larger entity as a whole.

So to summarize my personal bias views.

If we're going by the general view of Azathoth then it's pretty much a stalemate between him and TOAA, although I wouldn't mind seeing Azathoth take this much to be honest considering he's never really been close to befuddled unlike many other Creator Dieties in Fiction.

If we're using Derileth's view of the character. Then TOAA stomps hard. Super hard, no way a fallen and beaten deity who was slain by the Elder Gods could stop TOAA.

This is of course coming from a dude with a bias so you can take it with a grain of salt.

both are actually one and the same. kinda like Presence and GEB relationship. or Spongebob and Patrick relationship. both azathoth and TOAA even have matching color scheme with Spongebob and Patrick.

azathoth is idiot half of TOAA (matched with Patrick who is a pink, idiot and somehat star-fishy), while TOAA is intelligent half of TOAA (TOAA is goldlike man, matched with Spongebob who is yellow).

And Logic man also disagree.

Just because you're correct, doesn't mean your Right!: This is an instant anti wank move. It can be used before the battle even begins. It deflects every single move that the opponent even makes against him back onto them. It's also beyond such concepts of wank, allowing it to instantly deflect attacks that would even attack "beyond the concept of whatever". Once Shirou Emiya uses this truth, he will render his opponent completely helpless.

People don't realize that just because Azathoth is sleeping doesn't mean he is any weaker. What happens when you die in your dream? You wake up and your dream is no more. Let's assume Azathoth works in same way. What happens if he ends up losing this battle? Reality will be no more as Azathoth wakes up realizing everything including TOAA was nothing but a mere dream. Nightmares can kill their seer, but they are of no concern to us in reality. Biggest harm Azathoth could gain from this battle would be momentary mental stress...

Lunarwhal said:
People don't realize that just because Azathoth is sleeping doesn't mean he is any weaker. What happens when you die in your dream? You wake up and your dream is no more. Let's assume Azathoth works in same way. What happens if he ends up losing this battle? Reality will be no more as Azathoth wakes up realizing everything including TOAA was nothing but a mere dream. Nightmares can kill their seer, but they are of no concern to us in reality. Biggest harm Azathoth could gain from this battle would be momentary mental stress...
Has sarcasm become abstract?

Lunarwhal said:
lmao Toaa is the writer,reader and editor azathot is nothing mroe but fiction.

I was mostly talking about the other person.

Speaking of said person: TOAA can one-shot readers? How come I'm still alive, then?

Back