• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hizack123 said:
And Logic man also disagree.
Just because you're correct, doesn't mean your Right!: This is an instant anti wank move. It can be used before the battle even begins. It deflects every single move that the opponent even makes against him back onto them. It's also beyond such concepts of wank, allowing it to instantly deflect attacks that would even attack "beyond the concept of whatever". Once Shirou Emiya uses this truth, he will render his opponent completely helpless.

Heh, Shirou's Truth. sounds like a rival to SBA-Manipulation-Gil. I wonder who will win..

Lunarwhal said:
People don't realize that just because Azathoth is sleeping doesn't mean he is any weaker. What happens when you die in your dream? .
It's less that he's even asleep and more a state of existence that we could only attribute to being "sleeping". Him laying in the center of infinity sounds like something true though.

I do like though that even though all these arguements are satiricial, I've heard them being used as legitimate sources countless times. Usually Broly fanboys.

Azathot is a spagetti monster. The one above all is a golden human. The one above all eats Azathot. End of the story.

Jokes a part, it's a tie. I mean, tier 0 vs tier 0

ArceusBowser44 said:
Azathot is a spagetti monster. The one above all is a golden human. The one above all eats Azathot. End of the story.
Jokes a part, it's a tie. I mean, tier 0 vs tier 0
damn right

Back