• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well for starters it isn't just tentacles, it has mouths and hook claws and.... pinsirs and there is a hand in there........ its a bunch of things. Though that's still way more original then a man, even that's golden, I mean the first thing most people picture when they hear almighty ruler or among those lines is a man, that's giant. So it may seem like TOAA is special, but all it did was sacrafice being giant for being golden......... so yay for him.

Azathoth stomps due to TOAA being comparable to Oblivion whereas Oblivion would get instagibbed by Hypnos, who is less than an ant to beings who are less than ants to beings who are less than ants to beings who are less than subatomic particles to an ant compared to Azathoth.

The truth of the matter is, a High 1-A or 0 from one verse might be above a High 1-A or 0 from another. It's just the nature of those kinds of conflicts usually bring out the worst in people, because for some reason everyone has their own interpretation on "omnipotence," or "boundlessness".

>tfw completely serious in a Joke thread

The thing is though, we doubt the veracity of of omnipotence statements, as they cannot be proven, and omnipotence is NOT used as an indicator, in the same manner that "omniverse," statements are unused. As I have had verified to me many times before, all High 1-A and 0 are are indicators of hierarchy. You could potentially argue a 1-A character as being largely logically "omnipotent". A 0 is just a High 1-A without any known (as in, known to the story, audience, characters, etc) weaknesses that can be exploited, making them the de-facto (if they are beyond dimensional complexity) master of their respective verse/franchise. That does not mean that in potentiality that a High 1-A from one verse might not be infinitely superior on an infinite or beyond infinite number of levels comparatively speaking when put against a 0 character from another verse. Our system of equalizing these fights stems more from the endless arguing and speculation that occurs when these sorts of fights are allowed.

Infinities can be very well understood, I would argue. You can plug them in as single units in the same way as all real numbers can potentially have an infinite number of decimals after them. You can create power sets out of any order of infinity that is demonstrated, regardless of its size, nature or complexity.

come on guys, TOAA is obviusly stromger than azathoth, TOAA is a human, azathoth is just a bunch of spaghetti. a human >>>> a bunch of spaghetti

I was just talking about this. Technically considering the fact Job Burke is TOAA's/Creator's Master and superior... Technically the kid could actually solo bothif he was still considered tier 0 in that story ( He was High 1-A ) .

And lol @Julian

So... it's a fight between a creepy, old man who likes to watch young, sweaty men and the grandaddy of japanese erotica antagonists.

Wow.

Student sleeping tentacle-chan (Azathoth) who Yog Love hardcore at the point to rape him VS some random shitty thing of marvel....

v:

Monarch Laciel said:
I'm stuck on this guy thinking Azathoth never created anything.
I'm sorry, did you somehow miss the bit where Azathoth literally dreamed everything into existence?

And non-existence?

And 1-A existence?
There are also his arguments about this: https://forums.spacebattles.com/thr...united-whoniverse.282082/page-6#post-12858575

Todash space is dimensionless void outside of universes, but Gan contains it as well as High 1-B multiverse within himself.

Also the important thing is that Outer Gods dance around Azathoth, it means that there is some kind of "space" around him.

So Gan should not just "destroy" Azathoth, he can win via containing Azathoth within himself or keeping him asleep as Tik said in 2007.

Jockey

you need to

participate in the DT revision thread

It's not just Todash Space

it's also the Prim

that being said CK, him, Bessa and Maerlyn all need a 1-A key.

Overlord775 said:
come on guys, TOAA is obviusly stromger than azathoth, TOAA is a human, azathoth is just a bunch of spaghetti. a human >>>> a bunch of spaghetti
Yeah.

Luigi can just sleep in somewhere, summon a dream portal, make Mario enter it, beat Azathoth, and, thanks to tthe fact that Luigi`s dream is mixed with Azathoth`s dream, waking up won`t erase them from existance, allowing them to just leave back to use a pipe to fight "awaken" Azathoth.

Dreaming Serpent said:
^ This needs to be made into a freaking series at some point. I would get behind it. Two immensely powerful Godly Entities that are totally buddies and just spend their entire eternity within the Omniverse/Macroverse or Timeless Space just dicking around.

-TOAA creates an Elephant-

Azathoth laughs hysterically: AHAHAHAHAHA! IT'S A GIRAFFE! AHAHAHAHAHA!
kickstarter?

Back