• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ayanokoji has been showned to be able to see the strenght of someone by mere glancing.

Capturar.PNG

His senses are so good he can sense people are following.

ererwrewr.PNG

But i found something that might give him a new ability such as Extrasensory perception

First he can sense malice seen here;

3342342243.PNG

Second he can sense emotions and slighest changes in facial expressions seen here;

534.PNG

Third he should upscale Ibuki who can sense danger (kinda) seen here;

5.PNG

Agree (6) - Fezzih_007, TheShape03, DeltaStriker22, RoggerReggor, HollowVanity, Shyster

Disagree (1) - Dinozxd

Inconclusive (0) -

Last edited:
While some of these like the 3rd and the 4th scan can just be his insane social awareness and his ability to read people like books, I think the others seem fine.

Ayanokoji has been showned to be able to see the strenght of someone by mere glancing.
I'm pretty sure the scan you sent is info analysis and Ayanokouji already has that.

This is Enhanced Awareness and Koji has it.

But i found something that might give him a new ability such as Extrasensory perception

This is just reading people's emotions? It's not like he senses his emotions in an unnatural way or anything.

Second he can sense emotions and slighest changes in facial expressions seen here;
Ayanokouji himself explains how he reads people's emotions and it isn't in any unnatural way... I don't understand how this is extrasensory perception.

Pretty sure characters don't upscale from other character's abilities and even if he did, this isn't sensing danger in an unnatural way. Ibuki sees Ayanokouji beating up Ishizaki here and doesn't understand how he does that because she doesn't know about Ayanokouji's fighting abilities.

I disagree with everything here.

I need some context. Does he have an additional sense for emotions or does he just read faces and movement well?

3342342243.PNG

534.PNG
these 2 scans simply describe the incredible "people reading" that Koji has. Ayano can decipher and understand what people intend to do or what they think just by observing them. His intuitive and manipulative skills also rely on these aspects. it also would not qualify for any type of extrasensory perception.

Capturar.PNG
rather than talking about Ayano it seems like he's talking about RYuuen. More context is needed. It would seem a conclusion based on a direct undertaking.
If it were Ayano the statement would be a normal statement. A normal student certainly cannot even reach a white room student.
this thing is supposed to happen in other ayano fights but is never mentioned or used. This is not extrasensory perception either.

ererwrewr.PNG
I think we need more context. Too generic. it may be a conclusion or an intuition due to "something"

5.PNG
This is also too generic, more context is needed. This statement can be interpreted in multiple ways. Having a general feeling of danger is nothing impossible even in reality.
You can't cut out a few lines and take them literally, otherwise you may have a distorted view of what is being said.
this is a unique hasty generalization

Back