• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AyanoGOD solos fiction

RoggerReggor

He/Him
Alright, so this is known by everyone that Ayanokouji Kiyotaka from Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e is a literal perfect human.

Ayanokouji tiering:
But I would say that just saying that he is a perfect human is literally very dumb and small brainer thing.

In one volume, he even said, "Nobody can win against me, even when I am going easy on them." which easily says that he said, "I solo fiction and your favorite character.".

A lot of people I have seen say "Can he beat Goku tho?", but they never see the power of AyanoGOD, yes, he can beat Goku, and easily, as he said that nobody can beat him, even when he goes easy on them.

In volume 7, he blitzed Ichika at a distance of 5 light years in literally 0.029 seconds, which is subsonic perception. The speed comes out to be 4.7304e16/0.029 = 1.63117241E18 m/s or 5437241370c which is massively FTL easily. It is important to note that his power was literally said to be the number nearest to zero in this feat. No matter how small of a positive number you give, his power would always be the number nearest to zero, with no gap of a number between them. This means that his true 100% would likely be faster than even immeasurable or omnipresent speed, a speed which would be beyond tiering.

Yesterday only, I was brushing my teeth and I saw that my hair was just like Ayanokouji because of the bed hair problem. At least, it was what my mother believed. I know it wasn't bed hair, Ayanokouji was fast enough to bypass the dimensional barrier of fiction, and penetrated it, entering reality. The COTE verse cosmology is already argued to be beyond tiering and this just proves that. I became Ayanokouji in the morning, and this shows I am so much like him fr fr.

Simulation theory:
We always try to ask ourselves if we are in a simulation, but we never ask ourselves what exactly simulation is. Simulation is being in a game or a program and getting controlled.

AyanoGOD was said to be able to literally manipulate characters in his verse using a % of his power which again, was the number infinitely near to zero. He has used his full power guys, now we are getting manipulated and controlled by him, and that is what we call as 'Simulation'.

Simulation theory:
We always try to ask ourselves if we are in a simulation, but we never ask ourselves what exactly simulation is. Simulation is being in a game or a program and getting controlled.

AyanoGOD was said to be able to literally manipulate characters in his verse using a % of his power which again, was the number infinitely near to zero. He has used his full power guys, now we are getting manipulated and controlled by him, and that is what we call as 'Simulation'.
You are treaing on dangerous territory bro.
I suggest picking what you reveal to the masses very carefully or AyanoGOD might come for you. 🥶 🥶 🥶

Back