• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Giegue has the advantage with the whole thing of being above someone who is 5.44 Megatons vs Ayaka's 3.08 Megatons, so Ayaka will need a whole ton of normal attacks to actually take him down. I think that Ayaka's dragon scales would help her take attacks from his superior AP tho. Dragon claws would obviously be the most effective way of killing Giegue as she just cuts space.

Passive Empathic Manipulation, Morality Manipulation, Madness Manipulation (Type 2), Mind Control, and Mind Manipulation are useless here, leaving him with (I think) reality warping but I do not know how he uses it, what it does, or anything.

Oh... my goodness, I've said this far too many times... CAN WE PLEASE HOLD OFF EARTHBOUND FIGHTS UNTIL CRT IS MADE AND COMPLETED AND ACCEPTED AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Also, Giegue scales off to 6.02 Megatons, not 5. He scales above (as he stomped Ninten and the crew with absolute ease) every Low 7-B Earthbound characters in terms of Attack potency and Psychic abilities. Shielding can protect Giegue of Physical and Psychic attacks. And I wouldn't completely leave mind hax out of the question here, his is Planetary in potency and can bypass resistance. That goes for his reality Warping abilities too.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
Also, Giegue scales off to 6.02 Megatons, not 5. He scales above (as he stomped Ninten and the crew with absolute ease) every Low 7-B Earthbound characters in terms of Attack potency and Psychic abilities. Shielding can protect Giegue of Physical and Psychic attacks. And I wouldn't completely leave mind hax out of the question here, his is Planetary in potency and can bypass resistance. That goes for his reality Warping abilities too.
Ayaka is a robot and her true mind/body resides in another dimension

Yare Yare...

Is this "dimension" 4-D or something? I don't know much on that character. Still, Giegue can just use 4D slip to escape direct harm and can just one shot her with inexplicable psychic attacks or use any form of status effect inducement to incap. Reality Warping comes from a statement about Giegue Warping the entire planet with his presence alone, even while holding back.

Oh kek then I think Mind hax should work..? It bypasses Resistance and she also does not resist Madness hax. If not, then Giegue one shots, but would this mean a win for Giegue? Or can she just do something when reduced to her mind?

That's what I'm trying to find out actually... So idk yet

Im pretty sure mindhax/madness wont work because...she doesnt have a conventional mind. Her "mind" is only an artificial simulation. Unless Giegue's attacks can cross through dimensions he is not reaching her true mind

How does Giegue oneshots tho?

Hmm, well then I dunno.

As for one shotting... because he has superior AP and durability? Like, his psychic abilities are far more superior to all Low 7-B's in the Earthbound franchise, even when he is just holding back. He is also pretty versatile and has pretty much access to a lot of PSI abilities to put her down or incap.

I mean....sure, but Giegue scales to all characters that scales to the same feat and can stomp them all... Now why should this one not be considered a near one shot attack? At least it should cause fatal damage to near death.

And still, Giegue has a lot more than just offensive capabilities. Incapacitation can be a win here other than "near" one shotting.

Stomping does not suddenly become one-shotting, wat. Sure, he would only need a few attacks to "kill" her per say but not just a single attack, again especially since her dragon scales would be absorbing some of the damage. It should also be noted that even without consuming biomass she can insta regen something like her right fore arm without problems.

I am well aware of what the differences are between stomping and one shotting. I just thought that some characters who up scales the entire verse would be able one shot, but I could accept with a "few" hits I guess...ehhh.

Can Giegue still incap is my question, otherwise this is just inconclusive

Well, her true body is in another dimension but I do not know if Type 9 without avatar creation or something of the sort arrives at inconclusive.

Can Giegue do something against Dragon Claws by the way? It has a couple hundreds of meters range so She may be able to get close enough to slice him itno pieces along space itself. It is an invisible attack as well so he would not see it coming.

Giegue can simply use 4D slip to escape it, along with any direct harm that is coming his way. He also can stack shields to reflect attacks, speed amp while increasing offense and defense, could lower ones stats, multitude of Status effect inducement (Hypnosis, Paralysis, Blindness, Uncontrollably Crying, Confusion which all can affect robots, non sentient beings, spirits and ghost). Can't Giegue just TK her or something too? PK Flash Omega has a strong chance to Obliterate the opponent too.

His only choice is to slip. Giegue cant protect himself from Dragon Claw with shields because its a conceptual space cut

Hypnosis, Crying and Confusion wont work because her mind is not there. Blindness wont help much since she can still see him with Battle Unit. Dont know how she would fair against Paralysis tho, depends on how it works.

TK wont help because she has higher lifting strength, I guess? Giygas is unknown in that aspect, so...idk

Ah, I got blitzed before posting my comment. Kek.

Anyways, even then how will he use 4D slip to escape it when he won't even see it coming, the claws of a dragon are just an invisible conceptualization, that'd require him to detect a concept moving across space before he gets sliced.

Back