• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arale Norimaki VS Aoi Hayanose

Arale:
Aoi:
Inconclusive:

Dr._Slump.jpg
my-instant-death-ability-is-so-overpowered-no-one-in-this-other-world-stands-a-chance-against-me-image-3.jpg

Arale resists plot, plus she has her own plot manipulation feats that are crazy, but Aoi's CM can be a problem. What does Aoi start with?

Arale can destroy the narrative, and dr slump world is 4D since it has time [time travel is possible] and space, plus it resides on the same universe as DBZ which is also 4D. So yes, I think
Arale stomps DBS with her Plot Hax lol.

Tf's happening here?

Also isn't Aoi's plot hax or whatever 5D? At least that's what someone else said in an earlier thread I think

Can she perceive the reader, watchers and the 4th wall and move beyond it?
Why would she need to do that, eh? None of those things dictate potency. The fact here is that her abilities works on passive 4-D plothax that can even affect Type 1 concepts.

Also again, no resistance to causality manip = stuff doesn't happen

Why would she need to do that, eh? None of those things dictate potency.
True but it does dictate range which I wanna know if Aoi has affect Arale
The fact here is that her abilities works on passive 4-D plothax that can even affect Type 1 concepts.
I don't doubt it would work
Also again, no resistance to causality manip = stuff doesn't happen
???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back