• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ay (4th raikage from naruto) upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, on his page for his ohnoki-enhanced state, he is put as mountain lvl+ for "slightly damaging madara's susanoo". now, i have a pic on me that shows the same ay making a through and through hole on madara's humanoid susanoo, and not just a crack on his ribcage, as in tsunade's case, and yet she is still put higher than him for some reason. im i missing something, or is the page just somewhat outdated, or...?

i couldnt post said picture for some reason, but ill just leave the link here https://www.*************/manga/naruto/v59/c563/14.html

I have this vivid memory of Madara himself saying the Tsunade was stronger but A was faster, which could very well be the reasoning behind their stats.

u are correct. but im talking about ay when boosted by ohnoki, who made him faster and stronger (ohnoki can make anything lighter, hence the speed boost, as well as make anything heavier, hence the ap boost; if u go any further, u get both used at the same time, so a much heavier punch going at much higher speeds)

Tsunade is indeed above At however oonoki enhanced Ay is definitely above Tsunade, but I don't think there is going to be an upgrade, destroying the armored full body Susano is still Mountain level+,which he is already rated at.

Although the Reasoning on the profiles,that he only Cracked the ribcage should be changed

I can probably unlock the profile if you tell me a summary of what needs to be changed.

We decided that just the reading for his tier was wrong, and nothing else. I don't have much time now, sorry. Tell u later, ant

Okay. Should I close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back