• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
This is Mysterio with all of his optional equipment and a Mark 4 Iron Man being used with Mysterio having about 30 seconds of prep time and the fight taking place in the same location as the final battle of Far From Home.

Mysterio : 1

Iron Man :

Incon :

Last edited:
Hmmm, well let’s see. Beck has the better tech here IMO. Mark IV isn't fodder here of course, but Beck's drones as well as EDITH are certainly more advanced. Tony's a much better fighter no matter how you slice it, and in terms of general intelligence, he's definitely clearing Beck any day of the week. But I think there’s one vital question: would the illusions even be effective?

Obviously, Tony can’t resist illusions normally. He did show off B.A.R.F. to a bunch of people, but that doesn’t really mean it doesn’t affect him. His suit does have information analysis, so the real question is if it could pick up on those. Personally? I don’t think so. I’m gonna try and be as objective as possible here since there is some speculation involved here. Skrull operating as SHIELD Agents under Fury were fooled by the illusions. Peter‘s Tech Suit has enhanced senses (which Peter already has by himself, but still) and information analysis, capable of looking through solid objects, analyzing weak points, scanning and giving stats, that kind of thing. Yet the upgraded Bosco Suit wasn’t what Peter used to triumph over the illusions. His Spider-Sense was ultimately far superior for seeing through Beck’s tricks. So IMO, if the Spider-Sense was required to see through the illusions and the Bosco Suit by itself didn’t have any capabilities to help see past the illusions? I don’t think the Mark IV is gonna alert Tony to the nature of Mysterio’s illusions. Hopefully that makes sense

If Tony could see past the tricks, I think Beck would get pummelled. But nothing suggests Tony can see past them, so I think Mysterio ends up using his drones to knock him around until he’s dead

Voting Mysterio

Back