• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I obviously agree with downgrading Stormbreaker. I am neutral on Iron Man, he was no match for base Thanos in Endgame, while he performed better against IG Thanos. I guess, that could be treated as outlier too.

Also, Cap with Mjolnir gets all the powers of Thor. In that I don't mean physical powers, just the powers that come from the Mjolnir like lightning hax and such.

I don't know why Wanda is listed as being far higher than High 6-B based on the mind stone thing. Her power works in a similar fashion to that stone but we don't know its AP. And like Kevin Feige said, Carol turned out to be the strongest of them all.

Agree with Antman upgrade.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Mjolnir is only 7-A...though Cap should be High 6-B imo
Mjolnir doesn't even have a profile so it wouldn't matter anyway. Cap goes to straight-up High 6-B with it.

Base Cap would be 8-C via being able to harm himself in an incredibly-short fight. Super Soldier-level characters scale to him.

Qawsedf234 said:
Also to add Okoye, like other Asgardians and BP, needs a seperate weapon key since her spear could basically one shot Corvus.
Just "higher with weaponry". That was a compromise due to one side (including me) feeling that weapons should not be treated like RL weapons, while the other side (most notably Matthew) thought it was unrealistic for weaponry to be so stronger.

Ah okay. Although its a vibranium spear so it should theortically go up to 7-A, though it doesn't have feats/scaling going that high.

Also. One stuff. Hela's lifting strength, from where Class To comes from, was calculated on the basis of assumption that Mjolnir was created inside sun. But it wasn't. It was created by the beam of a neutron star. Can it be recalculated?

The thing is, a Leviathan isn't 7-A. Its best feat is blocking Iron Man's beams. Which is either 8-A or 8-C as of now. Scaling people to a Leviathan isn't a way to get someone to 7-A as you're just indirectly scaling them to Phase I/II Hulk and Thor..

The thing about Cull is that Hulk and Thor didn't get magnitudes stronger in Ragnarok from the viewpoint of the makers of the MCU, only Thor got a bit stronger in their eyes. Even the idea that they got a huge High 6-B upgrade based on Thor's star feat has always been sketchy since it's mostly unquantifiable considering how that neutron star is almost nothing like an actual neutron star.

I mean, they mostly portray/envision the strongest characters as probably (High?) 8-C's, or even 9-A's, the inconsistency isn't really there outside of this site.

Corvus and Proxima don't really make much sense though, they're just blatanty inconsistent. Vision can fight Ultron and knock back a giant dude but can't fight people who can't even immdediately overpower someone as weak as Black Widow, like what?

The deaths of Corvus and Cull were PIS.

-Giant-Man must weigh max 500 tons, so he should not be able to kill Cull just by stepping on him. (Hulkbuster armor was at least class M in strength)

-Corvus (super soldier level) was treated as fodder by a Peak Human.

For Cul is wasn't just a step, Giant Man put pressure on Cul and crushed him.

Can we all talk about how fat Thor was only ever a thing because the creators wanted Captain Marvel to be "the strongest Avenger".

Her role in Endgame was quite literally Thor's role in Infinity War but with 100% less character development.

Sir Owens I didn't see the movie, i only get spoiled on minor things (like Thanos's new plan and for the death of Tony, i knew it was going to happen) but from what i know, she is barely in this. So yeah, i agree.

Revan Laha For i can see, yeah. Sounds good.

So basically, the Stones display no other powers/abilities than those shown in IW ?

Re: Stormbreaker

The Power stone is variable in AP, or it should be if it isn't. Else, it makes little sense for Mk. 50 Iron Man to be able to use his nanites to shield himself from a planetary destruction beam, but get damaged by Thanos' punches, which are weaker than the Power stone.

In all, it scales to Thanos' durability due to being able to outright decapitate him.

Re: CapThor America

Why could he harm Thanos if Mjolnir only grants the power of Thor who is weaker than the awakened version? Could be that it's because Fat Thor used it before Cap, and being Thor, Mjolnir defaulted its enchantment to granting Awakened Thor levels. Else, Phase 1 Thor can physically contend with Thanos for a bit.

Re: Cull Obsidia

Depending on what our stance with CapThor may be, he could be 7-A scaling from Hulkbuster who scales from Hulk who scales from Thor, or he could be High 6-B as well, scaling from Hulkbuster who scales from Hulk who scales from Thor. I'm leaning pretty heavily into the enhanced enchantment theory I mentioned earlier. Makes more sense than High 6-B Spidey and T'Challa with full charge (who, mind you took a grand total of 2 grenade launcher shots to forcecfully discharge).

Re: Wanda

AP scales from Thanos, and her TK should be superior to Thanos' lifting strength by quite a margin.

Re: Marvel

Scales from Thanos by virtue of having a comparable fist fight. Also, given two people of equal strength. The thing with Thanos is that she was holding him from closing his fist, and she pushed him down with 2 arms while he was using one until he ripped the Power stone out to punch her with it, and it seems like her aura thing protects her from outside attacks.

Re: Korg

While physically weaker, he was taking Cull choking him quite well. Even smacked him away when Drax gave enough of a distraction to let go.

On other notes:

Hulk suplexed several mobs at once.

Fat Thor is a nod to the Unworthy Thor storyline's War Thor, down to the Ultimate Mjolnir hammer axe and the braided beard.

Pepper blew up those little mining ship things from GOTG.

Cull seems to be rather resistant to energy-based weapons, given that he shrugs off Iron Man's repulsors, but fall down from Spidey tugging his overhead mid-swung weapon from behind.

"she pushed him down with 2 arms while he was using one"

You sure she was using both arms? I remember one. And no her aura doesn't protect her from outside attacks.

Just a reminder that this Thanos and his army are from 2014 (during GoTG 1), so it's possible they're not as powerful.

Misremembered that. The sequence is as follows.

She keeps him from snapping with two hands, on his one.

She bears down on him with her flight powers, with both of them one-handed.

Thanos sucker punches with the Power stone.

Thanos vs Captain Marvel

Ah, I remember that later part (third screen) about her overpowering him with one hand. The headbutt was just before or right after this?

Anyway, regardless Carol isn't the main concern here. She and Thanos will be on the same tier.

The headbutt is between panels 2 and 3. His head never reached hers. It stopped on her aura thingy.

I could've sworn that their heads did hit each other's lol...her aura doesn't make her invulnerable or she wouldn't have been thrown away by Thanos or by the power stone.

I wouldn't call what he did a sucker punch. Its not like she wasn't expecting a hit, just that she wasn't expecting Thanos to amp himself.

just got done with the film.........they dragged the first part......the second part was okay and third part....just mindbllowing

i love you 3000

No. That's just a case of bad scaling, like the one people are doing at the moment with the Leviathan stuff.

You can justify scaling from A to B, like Captain Marvel fighting Thanos and not being smashed into fine paste.

You can't justify scaling from A to B to C as willy nilly as people are doing so right now; Thor and Hulk were 7-A at the Battle of New York, yes, but that doesn't mean the Leviathans they busted (repeteadly BTW) were 7-A too, so scaling Rescue and Giant-Man from being able to destroy FODDER Leviathans just doesn't make any sense. So I suggest peope refraim from doing so.

Movie was good, but second to Infinity War.

Started off too slow for my tastes, and felt like it was rushing to tie up all the loose ends.

The feminist moment was very ham-fisted, but I personally don't think it was the worst thing.

Two plot holes:

Is everyone brought back the way they were 5 years ago? If they are, is there just a weird 5 year age gap?

If Cap went to the other timeline, how did he get back to this one?

Yobo Blue said:
Movie was good, but second to Infinity War.
Started off too slow for my tastes, and felt like it was rushing to tie up all the loose ends.

The feminist moment was very ham-fisted, but I personally don't think it was the worst thing.

Two plot holes:

Is everyone brought back the way they were 5 years ago? If they are, is there just a weird 5 year age gap?

The first is not a plot hole, the answer is yes. If your question is related to Spider-Man: Far Away from Home, it's simply handwaved away by the rather hilarious circumstance of Thanos dusting each one of Peter's friends at the same Peter was dusted.

The second one is really problematic because they spent the movie flopping around many explanations of how time travel worked and how you could generate additional timelines, just for Cap to come back to the original one without explicit aid of any supernatural means, so we have to wait for an actual explanation about that nonsense.

Possibly, Cap took the pym particles from the other timeline to return back and give his shield to Sam, once Peggy died of old age and Cap had nothing better to do.

Not a plot hole, but yeah that's what happened. Everyone snapped was basically time travelled by five years and didn't age

That is a solid plot hole. The best I got is that he time traveled back using the device but that's a major issue.

Shouldn't Black Panther get a durability upgrade via his Vibranium Suit, anyway? I mean, at best perhaps somwhere on the 6C tier? Otherwise, Black Panther should have died from the first punch from Base Thanos. Even in IW when Thanos pretty much had all the stones, he should have killed him after one punch and it didn't even destroy the suit that's....entirely made of vibranium.

Considering Captain America also didn't die to Thanos' punches in IW its not a good idea to upgrade them.

Back