• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
AKM sama said:
Valk wouldn't have escaped even if he allowed that.
https://sciencefiction.com/2018/05/04/spoiler-alert-valkyrie-korg-avengers-infinity-war/

Here's something I found on it. I'm not sure how reliable the Reddit user is but then, later in IW, Thor tells the GOTG that Thanos killed half of his people and Valk and Korg made it off as they probably oversaw the evac.

EDIT: Another, but most likely unreliable.

Of course, it's most likely all speculation but I don't see Thanos as someone who would go off of his philosophy without major reason, like when he saw the Avengers were trying to reverse The Snap.

She can fly between galaxies can't she? Even ignoring that she can fly between multiple different inhabited planets within a reasonable amount of time.

Doesn't scale to her combat speed though.

Assuming it took a full 24 hours that means CM is 365,260.4 times faster than light or MFTL+ in travel speed. But considering she can fly between galaxies that's probably on the lower end of her speed. Unless it takes her a few years to fly between galaxies.

She travels at FTL speeds rather than use Wormholes. Its why the Skrulls could escape the Kree, they flew at FTL speed to a place with no wormholes and settled there.

Cap and Iron Man are married characters now, with Iron Man being a dad, so if anyone could add that to their categories section that'd be great.

Spinoirr said:
Chuck is doing mcu vids now
Chuck as in the dude who does videos with Seththeprogrammer or is there another battle boarding person named Chuck?

Yep, saw them earlier. No comments tho.

No, I was just saying I'm not commenting on them (because I might end up bashing a little)

Oh okay i get it got nothing nice to say don't say anything at all.

Edit: just checked and Qawsedf was right they did get rid of the Solar System stuff.

Dunno if this has been said already, but apparently according to the Russos, Strange's sling ring would not have been able to cut off Thanos' arm (like Wong did to Cull Obsidian) due to Thanos' impenetrable skin. Would this be some sort of resistance to Spatial Manipulation ?

Further proving that Cull isn't High 6-B. I think it's an AP thing. You have to be more than High 6-B to resist getting cut.

Dziga said:
"Due to Thanos' impenetrable skin". I think that speaks for itself.
Impenetrable to the sling ring.

I suppose it could be an AP thing though.

The way they're talking about it makes it obvious for me it's due to sheer durability. Might be just me though.

It's obvious that by "impenetrable Skin" they meant that the sling ring wasn't sharp enough to cut through it.

Yeah, this tells me that they don't think that the Sling Ring ignores durability.

GyroNutz said:
Dunno if this has been said already, but apparently according to the Russos, Strange's sling ring would not have been able to cut off Thanos' arm (like Wong did to Cull Obsidian) due to Thanos' impenetrable skin. Would this be some sort of resistance to Spatial Manipulation ?
This just means that closing the portal is pure force and not hax.

Back