• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Rescue? Should she be 7-A? If so then her keys should probably be like "10-B | 8-C | 7-A"

Pepper is just a normal human in the first key, has the Extremis Virus and scales to the Mark 42/Killian in the second key, and in the last key she easily one shot a Levithan to my memory.

Cull should be at least as strong as the leviathan, i feel.

Maw is pretty consistent, his actual physical stats r trash tho.

Other 2 scale to the more human avengers, their weapons should be rated higher tho.

Thanos 2 = High 6-B

Chubby Thor, Mark whatever Iron Man and Captain America r all just below him.

Captain's Shield should scale to high 6-B since it hurt Thanos and took hits from the hammer.

Wanda and Captain Marvel should be above those previosly mentioned, still High 6-B tho.

High 6-B Strange(?)

7-A giant Man.

Professor Hulk is hard to place since he really only fought while ingured.

Oh yeah, 3-A Thanos and IM if u take Thanos' quote about remaking the universe with the IG as true.

In terms of AP, Cap's shield is only High 6-B because Cap himself grew stronger and threw it harder. When did it take hits from Mjolnir in Endgame?

Professor Hulk is stronger than fat Thor and Iron Man as he said that they would all die if they put on the gauntlet.

Wasn't Iron Man's gauntlet 6-A btw?

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
In terms of AP, Cap's shield is only High 6-B because Cap himself grew stronger and threw it harder. When did it take hits from Mjolnir in Endgame?
Captain hit his shield to send it towards thanos.

RadicalMrR said:
Oh yeah, 3-A Thanos and IM if u take Thanos' quote about remaking the universe with the IG as true.
That would be a very broad possibly.

Using it to just kill half the universe nearly kills him and destroys the gauntlet nearly.

Remaking the universe seemed rather optimistic for Thanos, especially since he hadn't used the gauntlet before making that statement.

RadicalMrR said:
A ton of characters have suicide moves that increase their AP on the site tho.
Because there's solid reasoning on some. Suicide attacks generally shouldn't be used for baseline power unless stuff suggests otherwise.

The Causality said:
Boyo
Someone already noticed that Captain Marvel traveled more than 1000 Ly?
Yes.

Travel Speed =/= combat speed in this case though; she wasn't fighting while on her way to Earth.

Dargoo Faust said:
Because there's solid reasoning on some. Suicide attacks generally shouldn't be used for baseline power unless stuff suggests otherwise.
I know. It would need a seperate key.

Or just make a profile for the IG and say its upper AP is 3-A then link the page to the relevent characters.

RadicalMrR said:
Or just make a profile for the IG and say its upper AP is 3-A then link it the page to the relevent characters.
But there's little water to that statement.

Thanos hadn't even used the IG or any stones before making that statement. Using it for far lesser feats took an immense toll on the stones, gauntlet, and him.

I know it has little weight behind. I only mentioned it as a possibility since it was said in the movie.

IMO the Gauntlet should be at least 5-A.

RadicalMrR said:
I know it has little weight behind. I only mentioned it as a possibility since it was said in the movie.
IMO the Gauntlet should be at least 5-A.
Possibly seems fine, yeah.

Wasnt there something stating that they were created from the energy of the Big Bang? i feel like i read that somewhere...

Matthew Schroeder said:
The Stones are Low 2-C at maximum. The Ancient One literally says that they are what estabilize and definite time in a universe and without then the timeline becomes chaotic.
No, that's not what she was saying.

She was claiming that the stones being removed would cause time to destabilize and alterate timelines to form because they're disrupting history. Not that the stones themselves maintain the timeline.

Otherwise the universe would have just ended when Thanos atomized all six of them.

WeeklyBattles said:
Wasnt there something stating that they were created from the energy of the Big Bang? i feel like i read that somewhere...
They were formed at the Big Bang, that doesn't mean they possess its potency or energy. Just that they're really old.

Matthew Schroeder said:
The Stones are Low 2-C at maximum. The Ancient One literally says that they are what estabilize and definite time in a universe and without then the timeline becomes chaotic.
What I understood from this scene is that if the Stones were removed from there and taken to the future, new timelines would arise

She removes one as an example and this shows the emergence of a new Timeline, not the destruction of an entire Universe

Edit: ninja'd lol

Stark said the energy running through the IG can power a continent. So presumably they just need to withstand that much energy coursing through them whenever they use it.

Light up a Continent, which could just refer to luminosity

That said, I don't think anyone who can just use the stones should scale to their full destructive capacity. A bunch of 9-As with one half celestial was enough to hold the power stone, and a High 7-C could contain it via a hammer.

That would explain why Thanos can easily tank it, but Hulk should be able to do aswell since he's High 6-B, but he almost lost his arm

The real cal howard said:
Given Thanos and Hulk survived the backlash of the Stones, doesn't that make them 5-A?
The backlash of the stones =/= what the stones put out. Nothing suggests they're taking the full force of the stones themselves much like somone like Ronin isn't Tier 5 in his base form being being able to handle the power stone or someone that handles the Tesseract isn't Tier 5 for being able to touch and use it like Loki.

Okay, just got back from Endgame. Should CM be High 6-B or 5-A. She was able to contend on pretty equal footing with Thanos and only really relented once she got decked by the Power Stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back