• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nah. It looked more like Thanos was genuinely surprised that there's a human that strong, not that he finds Cap as something of a physical threat.

That said, the mood backlash at the start of the trailer caught me offguard. The previous trailer emphasized how powerful Thanos is, and while it still is in this trailer, the part with Gamora's memory of her holding Thanos' hand made my eyes sweat a little.

Watch as Cap tries to beat Thanos in an arm-wrestling competition, but is so weak he cheats and uses two hands. Thanos still wins because he is Thanos the almighty Titan.

Well, based off of the advertising so far, it's looking like Thanos will be a Tier 6, possibly being in Tier 5 with an incomplete Gauntlet, and now having a statement of being able to "wipe out half the universe with a snap of his fingers" with the complete Gauntlet.

Thanos vs. Cap is like a homeowner vs. a cockroach.

Thor lost his mother,father,his hammer,his homeworld and now the asgardians and his friends and i am pretty sure Thanos is going to kill Loki in front of him. Thor is having bad time

Iron Man seems to not coming back from Titan, with Thanos saying "I hope they remenber you" and later Tony being beaten with his armor utterly damage, so far it seems that the person who started all this is going to find his end.

I'm ready to cry loudly.

Nah i think Tony will die since his contract ends soon if memory serves.

As for the other things im honestly expecting Thanos to be atleast Tier 6 (Far above the likes of Thor and Hulk and should be far above the Celestial feat of razing a planet's surface) but most likely Tier 5 (Should be immensly higher then the likes of Ego with the Gauntlet)

The lack of Hawkeye in any promotional material for A3 really rustled some people's jimmies, which led to this.

"Universal threat beating on our last line of defense like Hulk Hogan ripping through his shirts? I got an arrow for that."

Until Thanos just closes his hand into a fist. Yeah, he's not ripping anything off the hand that was crushing Thor's head.

Thanos would probably humor him though.

I hope Marvel Studios does not underwhelm me again as they did with Black Panther and its awesome trailer but thin plotline in the movie.

I just want epic scale war scene and Thor vs Thanos in the finale and maybe scarlet witch unleashes her hidden powers inorder to protect Vision from Thanos

Apparently, Thor gets the spotlight out of the big 3 in this one, according to rumours on the Marvel Studios subreddit.

A1 is Iron Man

A2 is Captain America

A3 is Thor

I think Thor will be instrumental in beating Thanos in Wakanda. His plotline on the surface suggest that he will be key factor.

My guess is, Avengers give the Black Order some trouble on earth. After fights in New York/Europe, Cap takes Vision to Wakanda and Ironman/Strange go to Titan with Time Stone. Thanos Kills Ironman, but Strange and the others escape back to earth. Thanos goes to Wakanda and eventually Thor Returns with Rocket and Groot, turning the tide of the battle. But things go south in the end and Strange uses the time stone to to reverse everything to a prior time before Black order arrives, giving avengers time to make a game plan.

That universe destroyed in half line put a smile to my face now i can bamboozle my friends by saying it can happen like in the comics OVO

TISSG7Redgrave said:
That universe destroyed in half line put a smile to my face now i can bamboozle my friends by saying it can happen like in the comics OVO
but if it is from the comics exactly, then shouldn't it be classified as life wipe since all he did was wipe half the life in the universe out of existance?

Back