• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Avenger Hulk and Base Humungousaur are being used,

Hulk is 6-C,

Starting distance is 10 m,

Speed is equalized,

And battle takes place in New York City (the area where Hulk punched the Leviathan)

Humungousaur's AP is 56.29 Gigatons of TNT, can go higher at Max Size
Humungousaur's LS is higher than 4,018,526 kg, but can reach 90,718,474 kg at Max Size

Hulk's AP is suggested to be higher than 53.5 Gigatons of TNT, but to an unquantifiable degree, can go higher with Rage
Hulk's LS is higher than 30,025,555 kg, can go higher with Rage

The AP gap is roughly 1.05x
The LS gap is roughly 7.42x, but it can go to 3.02x in Hugh's favor when he grows to Max Size

Strongest Avenger: 4
Strongest Alien: 7
Inconclusive:

Hulk_png_render_from_aou_by_joaohbd-d8knjyv.png
Humungousaur_uaf_render.png

Last edited:
Humungousaur is kind of at a disadvantage here since Hulk is just gonna get stronger and stronger, while Ben stagnates.

Voting Hulk via rage

mfw no votes counted
I'm lazy I updated the OP

Humungousaur is kind of at a disadvantage here since Hulk is just gonna get stronger and stronger, while Ben stagnates.

Voting Hulk via rage
While Humungousaur is at a slight disadvantage when it comes to basic stats but he does have better intellect, skill, and more experience fighting opponents that can easily overpower him such as Vilgax, the Highbreed, Antonio, and even his Ultimate Form

Gonna be the devil's Advocate and vote Humungusoar here.

Both characters upscale from their feats and both have methods of increasing their AP, and although Hulk's AP will definetely overtake Humungusoar with enough time, there is still some time before that point.

With that being said, Humungusoar (at his best at least) is generally more smarter and intelligent that Hulk (especially since Ben himself has shown himself to be intelligent multiple times). Not to mention that thanks to Ben's training with the Plumbers, Humungusoar would also be a more capable fighter as a result. This is important to mention as it's been noted that Hulk loses to fighters who are just as powerful as Hulk but way smarter when it comes to fighting. This can be shown when Hulk went up against Thanos, who despite being equal in power according to WOG and could possibly become stronger with rage, was eventually defeated by the latter due to Thanos just being a more skilled and experienced fighter. Given that this is Avengers Hulk, who at his least power AND least experienced key (since Banner doesn't normally transform that often), I think Humungusoar takes the edge in experience and intellect here here.

With all these factors to consider, I could see Humungusoar trying to find a way to knock out Hulk as quickly as possible (which would also be in character for Ben as the he generally cares about avoiding damage and saving lives). Given that Max Size Humungusoar has a 3x edge in LS, he could probably grab Hulk and put him in a chokehold, or suplex him to try and knock him out, or perhaps try and redirect the fight to a different area, perhaps try to bring him to the water (given the area they are fighting in is close to the waterside, relatively speaking) to try and suffocate him there. Granted, these are all what ifs, but the point I'm making is that Humungusoar DOES have his own advantages (at least intitially) and is smart enough to capitalize on it before the Hulk can rage up (given that Ben generally tries to descalate things, I could see him also trying to calm Hulk down as well, it wouldnt be in character for him to do so).

So yeah, Voting Big Tall Dino Guy

Last edited:
I still think Hulk starting stronger and growing is enough to take down Humungosaur, he still stalemated Thor in avengers 1 iirc

Isn't the 7-A calc for Ben 10 gonna get removed?

Heck, the supposed 7-A calc on Diamondhead's page just links to a calc in the kilotons or something like that.

I still think that Humungusoar takes this. He has the greater LS when sized up and since both fighters are melee based, the dino alien will be able to just grapple him around despite hulk having the greater AP.

I still think that Humungusoar takes this. He has the greater LS when sized up and since both fighters are melee based, the dino alien will be able to just grapple him around despite hulk having the greater AP.
Getting grappled will just piss him off and allow him to catch up

Getting grappled will just piss him off and allow him to catch up
Except Ben (and by extension Humungusoar) is smarter, so he could use his greater LS to his advantage. Not to mention that the Rage power isnt an instantaneous increase in AP. It takes time for Hulk and the latters rage can be broken if incapacitated enough or loses focus. The battle with Hulk against Thanos could have ended in Hulk's victory if the latter god mad enough to overpower Thanos, but the latter shows that more skill and knowing how to fight right could stop that from happening. Hulk was getting knocked around enough to lose his focus and was too disoriented to attack back properly.
LS is irrelevant
That isn't true, especially in this matchup. The AP difference isnt great enough for Hulk to oneshot and both characters are melee fighters, so LS is absolutely a factor here. Maybe not the biggest in other matchups, but in this one its certainly a factor.

Voting for Humungousuar due to FireSword reasons also Humungousuar Size Manipulation can help overwhelm the Hulk before he reaches his full rage.

Humungousaur can probably just win via Size Manipulation so I guess I'll vote for him
I appreciate your vote but unfortunately I'm putting this match as well as Giga Bowser VS Ultimate Humungousaur on hold as Esseso pointed out that the main 7-A calcs have been downgraded. I tried to address this on the Discussion thread but I accidentally sent it early, so I had to edit it. This is pretty disappointing as I thought these were pretty cool matchups

main-qimg-a0be2350dd2e4309afde2e35a74d8e3f

5905385-6895910956-giphy.gif

5905394-2893698327-giphy.gif

main-qimg-1c67fa39070d17b07dc0c4193d15f376

Yup, Humungousaur 100% has the superior brain power, Experience and Skill here, and considering he can match opoenents that are stronger them him on his base form(not going big mode) I will give this to Ben eventually knocking out hulk

(Ps: Agreggor has the superior AP on this fight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back