• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Im an Avatar fan and saw that their were pages for the series made here. Looking at Korras page, there are some things missing from her page and like one thing I think should be removed.

For what she should have:

Korra should have Non-Physical Interaction and Energy Absorption. For the former, Korra and multiple characters in the Legend of Korra have shown to be able to have contact with spirits using their bending. Like Korra and Wan hitting Vaatu, Unalaq hitting and destroying Raava, Korra and Team Avatar fighting Dark Spirits with bending, so on. For the latter, energy absorbing comes from Korra (and Wan) literally absorbing the energy from the 2 joined Spirit Portals during Harmonic Convergence to permanently fuse with Raava, forming the Avatar Spirit as a result.

>Korra and Wan absorbed it because it was Harmonic Convergence

Incase this comes up, the portals being linked during H.C. has nothing to do with its energy being absorbed, it has to be actively done. Otherwise, characters like Mako, Bolin, Tenzin, Unalaq, and many other characters would be passively empowered by the joined Spirit Portals, which is never shown to be the case.

Speaking of Unalaq, he did the same thing Korra and Wan did to fuse with Vaatu, so he should also get energy absorption.

Now for what Korra should lose: Just Seismic Sense from her Earthbending.

I don't ever recall Korra being able to use the Seismic Sense ability that Toph and her daughter Lin Beifong can use. But its been a while since i've rewatched Legend of Korra, so maybe im just a little forgetful.

Thats it.

I know almost nothing about Korra but couldn't Aang not touch the panda spirit that was recking the town. If I'm wrong, I guess Non-Physical Interaction is fine.

Again I know really nothing about the series but Energy Absorption sounds ok.

You can check out our Knowledgeable Members List and politely message those knowledgeable about the verse.

Back