• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pretty sure the JBL calc is gonna upgrade the top tiers, but the god tiers will remain at 5 megajoules
Depending on the results, God Tiers will upscale.

I honestly don't know what the Top Tiers will be at this point lol.

There's Wall, Wall+, and Room, the latter being basically impossible to achieve now.

Yeah, the best we can do is just upscale the god tiers while leave the lower tiers for now in their current AP
But still we need Psychomaster respond for confirm it

Wait what's the new calc's AP value?
Here from Pika comment in that blog, by using Psychomaster suggestion:
((pi*88.4045604395*24.2088280648)*2)*208= 0.0006684977695697897 Tons of TNT, with 24.2088280648 being half of JBL’s Width

Is that right? Or should radius 2 be the entirety of JBL’s width, which is 0.001336995539139579 Tons of TNT?
Which by what Adem said, 2.7 megajoules or 5.1 megajoules

Hold on...

0.001336995539139579 tons is equivalent to 5,593,989.335759998 Joules, so it's slightly higher than 5.1 MJ.

God Tiers upscale to this value.

Isn't the feat 5.1 Megajoules?

If so, you can't upscale it to like 5.6 MJ since it isn't close to the next tier (9A)

Isn't the feat 5.1 Megajoules?

If so, you can't upscale it to like 5.6 MJ since it isn't close to the next tier (9A)
The feat is actually 5.6 MJ.

The best we could is possibly upscale WWE finishers to baseline 9-B+ (though it's very unlikely).

Aha alright.

Wall level+ starts at 10 Megajoules.

A 1.78x upscale, which is too much unfortunately.

They'd need to be at least 7.69/8.33 Megajoules to be allowed the upscaling to 9B+ with 1.3x/1.2x
Finishers in WWE are extremely powerful tho.

But defend on what the CGM going to say, if there's something wrong with the calc it need to be fixed
But with that said, if that get accepted then i'll concur and close this thread for an AP stomp lel
But if it get rejected then add this quick as possible

19.8 Megajoules for the God tiers? I'm pretty sure you can upscale the finishers to 9A then.
Actually, if there are any dudes scaling above another god tier, you might be able to upscale them to 9-A, since with a mere upscale of 1.055x~ you can reach Baseline 9-A.

We do currently have a “Supernatural Tier” which is above the God Tier on the scaling chain, but we would need to re-work it, since it’s functionally broken atm and the only reason it wasn’t long removed was nobody really bothered to make a CRT. I think there is a place for it but in its current form it doesn’t really work

Over a page and a half of discussion the calc instead of doing it in the WWE discussion thread.

I could only ever dream of reaching these levels of goonery. I kneel.

The match can be added for now.

However, if the calc does get approved, then scrap the match (along with every other match Theory has on his profile except for maybe Yor Briar lol)

Back