• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
L + Counter Ratio + No bitches + Kamen Rider fanboy
Now you've signed your death warrant.
kamen-rider-kiva-kamen-rider-dark-kiva.gif

Pika literally has "The Finn Balor guy" as his signature. 💀
I think it’s less about our signatures and more how much we let our bias influence our view on vs matches… and in that aspect I would confidently claim I’m better than you ngl

How is "All Day" worse than Pika's signature? 😭
Gonna be honest mate. You gotta take it easy mate lol. I think you kinda overestimate Theory and acted in a cocky attitude when you heard WWE was getting a buff.

I agree it's annoying to hear out of nowhere "yu or some other weab solos" but tis best to ignore those.

I think it happened the moment it got really derailed with the buffs lol. And I'm just trying to say random gotta chill more. Best to kinda let this thread pause or close
We're waiting for the calcluation to be evaluated and so far if it's right by using Psychomaster suggestion, the value of higher 9-B get decreased in moderate amount of margin
Then again i can't convert it to kilojoules/megajoules so it's all my guess lel

Back