• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Yes. I'm doing this. Who's gonna stop me?

In one corner, from Atlanta, Georgia, weighing in at 220 pounds, he is the youngest Mr. Money in the Bank in WWE history, Austin Theory!

6yre7q.gif

And his opponent, from Tokyo, Japan, she is a 1st-ranked Lycoris affiliated with Café LycoReco, Chisato Nishikigi!

tenor.gif

Rules:
  • Speed is equalized
  • Both are in-character
  • Win via anything
  • Fight takes place in Sumida, Tokyo.
  • Starting distance: 6 ft (cause funni pandemic joke:poop:)
"Incidents become accidents, and tragedies become inspiring stories": 4 (Pika, Velox, Cima, Core)

"You know what it is: A-Town! Down!":

"Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together":

Last edited:
Austin Theory: 2.84 Megajoules, higher with Ataxia, ATL, and A-Town Down

Chisato (Best Girl) Nishikigi
- 1.8 MJoules, higher

Rubber bullets stings. Stamina game might go to Chisato. Austin severely dominated hand to hand. He has a slight AP advantage. LS game is on Austin despite it being close due to virtue of being able to handle the likes of Vasco and WEE wrestlers with higher stuff. I feel like Instinctive Reaction would work well against Analytical Prediction (Is it the antithesis to it?)

For now I'm leaning on a tie.

nah Chisato Take this, even with the ap disadvantage Chisato still can gun shot him, and thanks to her analytical prediction Theory is not gonna land a hit on her

also she has the skill advantage being able to fight hords of mercenaries since age of 7 and being able to defeat skilled assassins like Jin and Majima

i vote Chisato

even with the ap disadvantage Chisato still can gun shot him
With non-lethal bullets that she's not very accurate with? Also, Chisato doesn't use lethal bullets in-character. That was already established in the Chisato vs Jenet thread.

and thanks to her analytical prediction Theory is not gonna land a hit on her
Ngl I think Theory can land hits on Chisato through sheer skill. I'll explain in a bit.

also she has the skill advantage being able to fight hords of mercenaries since age of 7 and being able to defeat skilled assassins like Jin and Majima
How skilled are these mercenaries, as well as Jin and Majima? Also thanks to Theory's Accelerated Development, he can go from being skill stomped to matching them in skill.

To start things off with a bang, there’s this new wrestler called Axiom. In this promo, he’s billed as someone who can quickly analyze and react to anything thanks to his gift for mathematics, which he uses to defeat wrestlers in the ring. Yes, this guy uses mathematical formulas while in the middle of a match to defeat his opponents. Keep in mind, this guy struggles with NXT wrestlers, while Austin Theory has fought on par with and defeated some of the best wrestlers in the business, so Theory is likely far superior to the likes of Axiom, which is already extremely impressive in itself.

To elaborate, the way Axiom quickly counters his opponents moves is a textbook example of Analytical Prediction.

Austin Theory has also fought on par with the likes of Dexter Lumis, who has shown to have a "Sixth Sense" that allows him to fight while blindfolded.

Let's not forget about Theory's Instinctive Reactions, which will help a lot here as well.

Random you need to stop picking these kind of fights… 😭😭😭

Yeah so Analytical Prediction mostly shuts Theory down, especially with what looks a pretty nasty skill disadvantage for him. He does scale above Axiom, but Axiom holds very little experience, even less so than Theory. Against someone like Chisato, who has Analytical Prediction and Skill, he’ll face far more trouble. IR would normally help, but Theory’s IR is relatively weak.

After that, Chisato has arsenal and only a minor AP disadvantage (finishers aside)

So for now I’d lean Chisato

Yeah so Analytical Prediction mostly shuts Theory down, especially with what looks a pretty nasty skill disadvantage for him
Really bruh?

I already explained how Theory's sheer skill (scaling above Axiom) will help him somewhat with Analytical Prediction. Also, IR is the perfect counter for AP.

Also what Popted showed for Chisato for skill is pretty vague. I have no idea how skilled these mercenaries are.

He does scale above Axiom, but Axiom holds very little experience, even less so than Theory.
True I guess, but Theory still scales above Axiom, who has Analytical Prediction. That is already enough to be on par with Chisato.

Against someone like Chisato, who has Analytical Prediction and Skill, he’ll face far more trouble
Already talked about this. Theory scales above someone who as AP, and Chisato's skill feats are very vagye.

IR would normally help, but Theory’s IR is relatively weak.
Examples like this would help Theory a lot here.

After that, Chisato has arsenal and only a minor AP disadvantage (finishers aside)
She doesn't use most of her arsenal in-character. It's been established that she doesn't use lethal bullets in-character. Only rubber bullets, which are weaker and slower than normal ones. Plus, Chisato does not have the best accuracy with those rubber bullets.

Guess i'm not going to giving more detailed input here, everything has been said by Pop and Pika here
Voting Chisato FRA
So you're just going to ignore everything that happened in the Chisato vs Jenet thread and act like it wouldn't be a detriment for Chisato here?

To start things off with a bang, there’s this new wrestler called Axiom. In this promo, he’s billed as someone who can quickly analyze and react to anything thanks to his gift for mathematics, which he uses to defeat wrestlers in the ring. Yes, this guy uses mathematical formulas while in the middle of a match to defeat his opponents. Keep in mind, this guy struggles with NXT wrestlers, while Austin Theory has fought on par with and defeated some of the best wrestlers in the business, so Theory is likely far superior to the likes of Axiom, which is already extremely impressive in itself.

To elaborate, the way Axiom quickly counters his opponents moves is a textbook example of Analytical Prediction.

Austin Theory has also fought on par with the likes of Dexter Lumis, who has shown to have a "Sixth Sense" that allows him to fight while blindfolded.

Let's not forget about Theory's Instinctive Reactions, which will help a lot here as well.
Gonna be honest watching that clip makes me love Axiom. Holy shit. Reminds me of that one guy who weaponized his notetaking to become the best tennis player.

That said can you use timestamps instead of the entire videos instead? I'd say unless he took Axiom head on and won, he might not be able to get Analytical Prediction Resistance which would be nicer to have here. Blind sense part isn't really quite as useful.

Random you need to stop picking these kind of fights… 😭😭😭

Yeah so Analytical Prediction mostly shuts Theory down, especially with what looks a pretty nasty skill disadvantage for him. He does scale above Axiom, but Axiom holds very little experience, even less so than Theory. Against someone like Chisato, who has Analytical Prediction and Skill, he’ll face far more trouble. IR would normally help, but Theory’s IR is relatively weak.

So for now I’d lean Chisato
What's usually the level that IR is useful against AP?

I'm also beginning to lean on Chisato

Gonna be honest watching that clip makes me love Axiom. Holy shit. Reminds me of that one guy who weaponized his notetaking to become the best tennis player.
Axiom is amazing. So much fun to watch.

That said can you use timestamps instead of the entire videos instead?
Uhh...let me see.

I'm not digging through all of the 3 matches for timestamps, but one moment that did stick out to me was Axiom countering a Boston Crab into a roll up, which is a very unorthodox way to counter that submission move.

I'd say unless he took Axiom head on and won, he might not be able to get Analytical Prediction Resistance which would be nicer to have here. Blind sense part isn't really quite as useful.
I think you're misinterpreting what I'm trying to say. I'm not saying Theory resists Analytical Prediction. I was saying Theory is superior to people who have Analytical Prediction. Same logic for that "Sixth Sense" feat Dexter showed. Theory isn't resistant to stuff like that. He's just skilled enough to where it won't be a massive issue.

Literally no clue lol.

Different enemy and different deal
Also i'm trusting on what Pika said here
Based off of what?

Also, even if we were to assume Chisato outskills Theory, Theory's Accelerated Development makes sure that he will match Chisato in skill in only a few minutes.

Really bruh?

I already explained how Theory's sheer skill (scaling above Axiom) will help him somewhat with Analytical Prediction.
The key word is somewhat, I agree it is a help, but outdoing Analytical Prediction by sheer skill alone isn’t that reliable of a strategy against someone who is more skilled than you…

Also what Popted showed for Chisato for skill is pretty vague. I have no idea how skilled these mercenaries are.
That is true, but the main factor isn’t their skill but their numbers. Theory (and nearly all WWE wrestlers) would have trouble mowing down “hordes” of mercenaries

Axiom is amazing. So much fun to watch.
Yeah he’s got big things coming, puts on some absolute bangers

Examples like this would help Theory a lot here.
You have no idea how many times I’ve seen these examples and that one last man standing match Random, it comes nowhere near the Dodge God Ultra-Instinct-esque level of IR the ability is known for. It allows him to, on occasion, force out a strike that helps him halt an opponents offence. Impressive and useful to be sure, but not a game changer against someone of Chisato’s calibre

Also thanks to Theory's Accelerated Development, he can go from being skill stomped to matching them in skill.
And so it begins…

That’s pretty big NLF, Theory was severely disadvantaged against Gargano in skill, I’ll give you that, but it was in no way a stomp lmao. Not that it particularly matters for this instance as I don’t think this is a Skill Stomp

Any IR is useful against any AP, but you’d much rather have Ultra Instinct against someone who can narrow down your next move to 1 of 3, as apposed to Theory’s IR against borderline Precognition, for example.

Last edited:
The key word is somewhat, I agree it is a help, but outdoing Analytical Prediction by sheer skill alone isn’t that reliable of a strategy against someone who is more skilled than you…
That's true. I'll concede on this point.

That is true, but the main factor isn’t their skill but their numbers. Theory (and nearly all WWE wrestlers) would have trouble mowing down “hordes” of mercenaries
I guess, but we have no clue how skilled the mercenaries are. They could potentially be canon fodder that people on Theory's caliber can shit on with no problem.

You have no idea how many times I’ve seen these examples and that one last man standing match Random, it comes nowhere near the Dodge God Ultra-Instinct-esque level of IR the ability is known for. It allows him to, on occasion, force out a strike that helps him halt an opponents offence. Impressive and useful to be sure, but not a game changer against someone of Chisato’s calibre
Never said it was on that level, but go off ig. It won't completely sway the battle in Theory's corner, but it's certainly useful to have, especially here.

That’s pretty big NLF, Theory was severely disadvantaged against Gargano in skill, I’ll give you that, but it was in no way a stomp lmao. Not that it particularly matter for this instance as I don’t think this is a Skill Stomp
Then Theory slowly adapts to Chisato's skill to match her. The skill argument basically gets nullified thanks to this.

Chisato has to rely on rubber bullets that are weaker and slower than her normal bullets thanks to her not using her normal, lethal bullets in-character. We're also ignoring that Chisato isn't very accurate with these bullets, which is even worse for her.

nah Chisato Take this, even with the ap disadvantage Chisato still can gun shot him, and thanks to her analytical prediction Theory is not gonna land a hit on her

i vote Chisato
Guess i'm not going to giving more detailed input here, everything has been said by Pop and Pika here
Voting Chisato FRA
Chisato FRA
Dang yeah I'm kinda convinced that Austin loses this one. Gonna vote Chisato.
Yea I'm voting Chisato here, too.
Chisato FRA
Chisato FRA
Grace

Back