• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the move again, the move basically gives Ace virtually no time to create any offense or defense. As soon as he's in the Fireman's Carry, he's getting dropped.
How would this work against someone extremely small?

With how versatile and small Ace is, as soon as Theory lets go of Ace's legs for the drop, Ace can just wrap around his neck and potentially flip Theory around with his own greater LS, or just elbow him in the face and jump away.

You once said "theory could also handle tigers and crocodiles" Seems silly doesn't it
He literally can though lol. He deadass one shots them.

In fact, I believe there was a wrestler back in 80s or 90s named Skinner, who wrestled and killed Alligators on a regular basis. Even 12 foot long Alligators.

How is that bad in any way? That's solid IR for an opponent that thinks they have the upper hand, and considering that kid Ace is pretty arrogant, that could be his downfall.
Hmm? How is it not bad? He literally threw one punch randomly and got destroyed and lost... If it was good he would've been consistently be doing his moves via instinct instead of just randomly doing one movement
I'm...confused on what you mean by the bolded words. Also, I'm not overhyping anything whatsoever.
You are definitely overhyping,
Not as impressive as combining Jujitsu, Pancrase, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, and Boxing in combat. Using the likes of The Undertaker and Kurt Angle would just be overkill. Theory has fought on par with far more versatile fighters with many different styles, from Luchadores, Technicians, Strikers, Powerhouses, and even hybrids of multiple different styles of combat. This is impressive, but nothing crazy.
Are you also forgetting the fact that Theory has Instinctive Reactions? On top of a skill advantage? Ace is going to struggle to land any meaningful hits.
Like what?

How would this work against someone extremely small?

With how versatile and small Ace is, as soon as Theory lets go of Ace's legs for the drop, Ace can just wrap around his neck and potentially flip Theory around with his own greater LS, or just elbow him in the face and jump away.
The second option is a no, considering how fast Theory does the ATL.

First one is a bit confusing to read, but I'll take your word for it.

Also, I'm not too sure how Ace is more versatile.

Like what?
What about those are overhyping??

He literally just listed the types of fighting styles Theory has fought against and defeated. Those look far more impressive than what I've seen for Ace so far.

It's baffling how many people are in denial just because it's WWE, when Random hasn't even mentioned anything crazy 😭😭

Hmm? How is it not bad? He literally threw one punch randomly and got destroyed and lost... If it was good he would've been consistently be doing his moves via instinct instead of just randomly doing one movement
You didn't even watch the full match lol. This was a back and forth matchup.

So combining multiple forms of combat is wank? What are you trying to get at here? I was literally just summarizing skill feats, and how it's superior to Ace's skill feats.

He literally just listed the types of fighting styles Theory has fought against and defeated. Those look far more impressive than what I've seen for Ace so far.

It's baffling how many people are in denial just because it's WWE, when Random hasn't even mentioned anything crazy 😭😭
******* THANK YOU! These are literally skill feats that I've showed legitimate proof for. Ace hasn't showed anything close to this.

Honestly, those vote for Theory need to be on hold/removed until proper concensus has reached (and until Tempest come as well)
1f5ff.png

First one is a bit confusing to read, but I'll take your word for it.
I just meant like use his legs, wrap them around his neck, and flip him around (since he has greater LS)
Also, I'm not too sure how Ace is more versatile.
Not saying he's more versatile, but I'm saying that he is versatile. Because of his height and weight difference, he can pull off more "stunts" than Theory, because he should be more nimble just due to his stature. But I wasn't saying that he's more versatile, I was just saying while Theory is in the middle of the move, Ace can force himself out because he's extremely small

But at the same time it become so annoying to deal with tbh, even as a low-key WWE supporters these can reach the level of wank
Johnny Test i can see why, but WWE? This became the level of Rakudai shennanigans

Why are you acting like a 1.3x AP advantage is a big AP gap? It's not anything special. I've never seen anyone state a 1.3x AP advantage is anything significant.
I'm talking about his endurance and Stamina here.
That's because it is negligible. It's nothing crazy at all. Now if it was something like 1.6x or 1.7x, then that's when we're getting into territory where Theory will need to watch out for hits (even then, it's not like Ace is going to KO Theory in one punch. Far from it). Are you also forgetting the fact that Theory has Instinctive Reactions? On top of a skill advantage? Ace is going to struggle to land any meaningful hits
You've actually made no effort to prove why it's negligible, I've never claimed it's a crazy difference only that it's going to be a notable factor in the fight. His instinctive reactions based on the description on his profile is very weak, it's barely a factor.

Ace won't struggle to land meaningful hits, if necessary he could grab Austin and then trap him (who will be powerless to do anything about it).

Regarding the finisher; nothing you've brought up proves he can come close to knocking out someone with Ace's endurance and durability.

I just meant like use his legs, wrap them around his neck, and flip him around (since he has greater LS)

Not saying he's more versatile, but I'm saying that he is versatile. Because of his height and weight difference, he can pull off more "stunts" than Theory, because he should be more nimble just due to his stature. But I wasn't saying that he's more versatile, I was just saying while Theory is in the middle of the move, Ace can force himself out because he's extremely small
Ohh okay lol.

Yeah. Ace can potentially do that. But I will say that with the finisher Theory has, he usually tries to damage/incap his opponent enough to the point he can't counter the move.

I think I'll go incon also.

I was going to vote for Theory, but Emin pointed out Ace's stamina and endurance(?) advantage that should allow him to tough through a good amount of big boy damage. Theory definitely has the advantage in CQC. Unless anybody has anything else except of what has been mentioned, then it's just pure copium. I just don't think it's enough to put Ace down for good.

dude i saw that.. 😭

i was following it at first but then i just unfollowed when it was going downhill..

it was such a nice matchup too

what was the result of the match?
Jericho won (he ended up being the co-winner of the tourney, too).

I will still shit on any Dr. Stone supporter who tries to come at me, too lol.

Are you also forgetting the fact that Theory has Instinctive Reactions? On top of a skill advantage? Ace is going to struggle to land any meaningful hits.
Ace will struggle to land any meaningful hits? For his instinctive reaction that is quite bad and won't do much to make him dodge or make ace not land any meaningful hits... Like how is that not overhyping, his acting like it's observation haki when it's literally randomly instinct movement
How is it not bad? He literally threw one punch randomly and got destroyed and lost... If it was good he would've been consistently be doing his moves via instinct instead of just randomly doing one movement
Bro, I grew up with WWE, what he is saying is DEFINITELY overhyping
They look far more impressive because of how he said it, I can do the same thing via statements but I don't, I show actually the feats of skill they do... Not kinda lie to make his skill better than it is
Also since you are using something like this, it's baffling how people will do anything to go against the things that are popular and especially the truth 😭

Ace will struggle to land any meaningful hits? For his instinctive reaction that is quite bad and won't do much to make him dodge or make ace not land any meaningful hits... Like how is that not overhyping, his acting like it's observation haki when it's literally randomly instinct movement
I won't comment on the struggling to land any meaningful hits part, because that's not what I care about personally, nor was it the point of my comment.
Maybe you should've been there for the CRTs lol.
Or you can make one rn, and debunk all the evidences and proofs that he and pikaman found. Good luck with that.
They look far more impressive because of how he said it, I can do the same thing via statements but I don't, I show actually the feats of skill they do... Not kinda lie to make his skill better than it is
I mean maybe? But you're yet to debunk anything he's said tmk.
Also since you are using something like this, it's baffling how people will do anything to go against the things that are popular and especially the truth 😭
Grow up

Okay. I will admit that the statement "Ace will struggle landing meaningful hits" is a bit much. My bad. But I wasn't hyping Theory's IR to observation haki level lol, and by no means is Theory's IR "bad." Especially in this situation where Ace is pretty arrogant, when he thinks Theory is down for the count, Theory comes out of nowhere and hits him with a big offensive move.

I'll admit I overhyped IR a bit, but the skill feats I wasn't overhyping whatsoever.

Um, no? Everything I said is 100% true. Stop downplaying.

Maybe you should've been there for the CRTs lol.
Or you can make one rn, and debunk all the evidences and proofs that he and pikaman found. Good luck with that.
I have been in some of them... And was literally the only one depending WWE in the thread where something was going to get rejected because of what I saw as bs
I mean maybe? But you're yet to debunk anything he's said tmk.
Question, how the f do I debunk a vague ass statement in just saying martial arts techniques that he can do which then makes him more skilled in a fight because of it... That's like saying he's more skilled than Mike Tyson or something because he knows more martial arts
F no

Um, no? Everything I said is 100% true. Stop downplaying.
ME?????? DOWNPLAYING?????????!!!!!!? WHAT!!!!!

That's all I need to hear...

Bro what? You know barley anything about one piece and talking about them like you know... I know both verses, there is literally NO reason for me to downplay

That downplaying statement tho... Holy, that is something I would actually go insane for, if someone else said it or something

Question, how the f do I debunk a vague ass statement in just saying martial arts techniques that he can do which then makes him more skilled in a fight because of it... That's like saying he's more skilled than Mike Tyson or something because he knows more martial arts
...Matt Riddle (the guy who knows and uses those martial arts in combat) literally taught Liv Morgan how to counter submission moves, as well as countering holds into your own. Liv was about to face a wrestler who has mixed martial arts experience, so Riddle taught Liv some moves to counter her opponents' martial arts techniques. That's more than enough.

Bro what? You know barley anything about one piece and talking about them like you know... I know both verses, there is literally NO reason for me to downplay
That doesn't mean shit. You can claim you know 2 verses, but that doesn't mean you won't end up downplaying one of those verses at least once in your lifetime.

Lets say I know Naruto and Dragon Ball. Cool, but that doesn't mean I won't ever downplay and/or wank one of those verses.

Which will only happen when he's knocked out/already been insanely hurt which at that point won't matter
Uh...no? Theory is better at CQC than Ace, and a 1.3x advantage isn't much at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back