• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry tho but does that mean Yor Briar vs Theory is possible with Theory skill?
Eh, with Yor's poisons, Enhanced Senses, Enhanced Awareness, along with a 2x AP advantage, I think Theory would get overwhelmed sooner or later. Someone stronger and more skilled like Chris Jericho would be better.

Hence why i said "without clear mind" above, trolling without any ill-intent in first place
I already apologized if I came off as hostile/aggressive.

Eh with how WWE matches went downhill most of the time, i rather avoid the idea of it
Fair lol.

It really depends though. Lengthy threads like Jericho vs Tsukasa were great, but other lengthy threads like Jericho vs Deathstroke were straight dogshit.

This one has been...alright I guess.

A few inconveniences here and there, but nothing to whine and complain about.

Do WWE wrestlers get downplayed in every match their in? Seems like in the few threads I've seen there are always people acting like their just normal dudes.
It's legit torture sometimes, especially when you're the most and active and biggest supporter of the verse by a good margin (shoutout to @Pikaman for holding it down when I'm not here, though).

Also uh, gonna probably remove my vote for now. Like Shoompy, I feel like I voted too quickly ngl.
Fair. Will do.

Yall having fun till the goat pulls up
0Op0SJa.jpg

Fair lol.

It really depends though. Lengthy threads like Jericho vs Tsukasa were great, but other lengthy threads like Jericho vs Deathstroke were straight dogshit.

This one has been...alright I guess.

A few inconveniences here and there, but nothing to whine and complain about.
Well it sure depends, but it leave a bad taste for me with the state of WWE matches right now, i'll join the bandwagon of WWE matches when the state are become less chaotic

Yall having fun till the goat pulls up
0Op0SJa.jpg
If only Banjo doesn't have a f***ing large country durability, i can make Yu vs Cross-Z Human Form (yes i know Yu had that durability negation but i'm unsure it would do significant)
Fair lol.

When are you making Maki vs Yor tho?👀
Right after i posted my two Raikou matches and (possibly) Haruto Soma vs Yor Briar, and after that the match you wanted and later on continuing my tourney (tho it still depend on my time, if i'm busy then the tourney will still in break)

So, I’m pretty late to the party huh?

So, generally I’d lean towards Theory here, but can see the mindset behind inconclusive.

Ace is skilled yes, but Theory is evidently above him by a rather large margin, which makes any kind of CQC K.O. based victory nigh-impossible, even with superior AP (and as Random has stated, the difference is hardly game-changing.) Ace’s best bet is his quite literally leagues superior LS, but has anyone actually asked yet if that’s particularly in character for Ace…? Not to mention

A: A child grappling an adult is very difficult

B: Theory has way more experience in dealing with grapples

Discussion around Theory’s Finishers vs Ace’s Endurance is pretty balanced for me, and it’s a topic I’ve gone on about enough (that being how finishers work) I don’t have much interest in re-covering it, and Random has held down the fort very well in that regard.

Accusations of Random wanking Theory were… something. WWE is often a victim of downplay, I’m well aware of that, and it doesn’t infuriate me on the level it used to (I’ve just accepted it by now lol) but my God was some of the stuff said in this thread ridiculous. Poor Random is just making the usual points all supporters of the verse make and he got hounded by the likes of Monkey.

Generally I think the difference between the two combatants in what is a very close matchup is how they achieve their win-cons. Ace has to restrain Theory, which he can certainly do if given the chance, but it’s a question of whether he can do it. Theory’s usual finisher win-cons don’t really seem that far-fetched to me here.

I certainly get the points made by both sides (when they weren’t accusing people of wank for perfectly justified statements) but overall I think Theory snags this one, well played to Random because holy shit were you up against a wall for the last few hours, sorry I left you hanging, homework’s a bitch 😭

Last edited:
A: A child grappling an adult is very difficult
The fact that I didn't even point this out...

Discussion around Theory’s Finishers vs Ace’s Endurance is pretty balanced for me, and it’s a topic I’ve gone on about enough (that being how finishers work) I don’t have much interest in re-covering it, and Random has held down the fort very well in that regard.

Accusations of Random wanking Theory were… something. WWE is often a victim of downplay, I’m well aware of that, and it doesn’t infuriate me on the level it used to (I’ve just accepted it by now lol) but my God was some of the stuff said in this thread ridiculous. Poor Random is just making the usual points all supporters of the verse make and he got hounded by the likes of Monkey.
well played to Random because holy shit were you up against a wall for the last few hours, sorry I left you hanging, homework’s a bitch 😭
This made me feel so much better lol.

but my God was some of the stuff said in this thread ridiculous. Poor Random is just making the usual points all supporters of the verse make and he got hounded by the likes of Monkey.
You guys literally aren't as skilled as me 😴, I will be the strongest in the world... I know skill, you guys personally I would say definitely don't. Even abilities at times 🤷‍♂️

I do just say the truth

btw you were the one who was downplaying WWE the most that I have seen if I remember correctly

You guys literally aren't as skilled as me 😴, I will be the strongest in the world... I know skill, you guys personally I would say definitely don't. Even abilities at times 🤷‍♂️

I do just say the truth

btw you were the one who was downplaying WWE the most that I have seen if I remember correctly
-🤡

I do just say the truth
Each to your own, but heavy disagree
Taking the absolute piss surely? Give me one area I’ve downplayed WWE in, I can name one for you off the top of my damn head

Also who tf doesn't wank their fav verse at least once?

You must be one studious mf to not wank your fav verse.

Waiting…

I’m comfortably the second biggest supporter of the WWE verse on this wiki, you trying to say I downplay it has genuinely floored me
He did mention one.

Props to Monkey for literally digging through the hundreds of comments in the WWE Profiles thread just to find one comment that showed potentially downplaying the verse.

Demon Finn Bálor hax, most notably Type 4 Immortality
There is literally not enough proof of it... Especially for vsbw... I never said he doesn't have it... I said there's not enough proof for it to be accepted

So anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back