• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
also I don't think this is a skill stomp, Ace has decent showings of Skill meaning he'll keep up with Theory a bit but he isn't gonna be breaking the bank like Theory would be in CQC and well Ace is stronger and more durable, Theory has the advantages that would really matter in a CQC being Skill, Social Influencing which would allow him to keep Ace's movement predictable despite his smaller size and Instinctive Reaction which is gonna allow him to dodge if Ace does manage to daze him with the AP advantage.

If Theory's finishers are grappling-based, what would stop Ace from just forcing his way out? I don't really see him being able to maintain a fireman's carry against Ace's LS advantage.
with how fast ATL is preformed and Ace possibly being in the position for it by literally being around his neck with the LS, I doubt he'd have the time to react before Theory jumps into the air and hits it, KOing him

With how quickly Theory performs the finisher (specifically his ATL).
Even if they're quick, the fact that Ace's LS is so drastically higher than Theory in that regard means that, the moment he's grabbed, he should have a good chance of immediately struggling in his grip with speed equalized.

Like the Lifting Strength Advantage shouldn't be understated here, Ace should easily brute force his way out of any hold with minimal effort.

Even if they're quick, the fact that Ace's LS is so drastically higher than Theory in that regard means that, the moment he's grabbed, he should have a good chance of immediately struggling in his grip with speed equalized.

Like the Lifting Strength Advantage shouldn't be understated here, Ace should easily brute force his way out of any hold with minimal effort.
Theory can easily lift Ace's body weight, so I don't see how he would struggle lifting up Ace. It's keeping Ace in a hold is what Theory would greatly struggle with, which is something Theory does not need to do (and doesn't do in character).

Even then, Ace still has to worry about the skill disadvantage, Social Influencing, as well as Instinctive Reactions.

Ace's only legit way of winning is by using his LS, which is already going to be a hard task to do considering the advantages I just mentioned above for Theory.

Also forgot to mention Theory is the far more versatile CQC/H2H combatant.

Funny, my boi has permanent brain damage and had a seizure not to long ago which temporarily paralyzed his lower body. Well that's not funny at all but you get my point.
I'm like 99% sure that's what's wrong with my water dragon, then again I bought him from a pet store sooo uh defects weren't entirely out of the question.

Fr lil bastards thinks he's a saltwater croc 💀 does the roll and everything till he gets too dizzy

I'm like 99% sure that's what's wrong with my water dragon, then again I bought him from a pet store sooo uh defects weren't entirely out of the question.

Fr lil bastards thinks he's a saltwater croc 💀 does the roll and everything till he gets too dizzy
I found mine in a ditch. (Not joking).

Theory can easily lift Ace's body weight, so I don't see how he would struggle lifting up Ace. It's keeping Ace in a hold is what Theory would greatly struggle with, which is something Theory does not need to do (and doesn't do in character).
Oh, I'm not saying he'll struggle lifting Ace, just that Ace has no reason to stay in his grip. He still needs to physically grab Ace, put him into the Fireman's Carry, and execute the drop, all while Ace remains in his grip. Which I don't see being feasible when the boy is multiple times stronger than him in lifting strength. Even if it's quick, it's not instant.

But, I can concede that Theory has more advantages here, as you mentioned.

Oh, I'm not saying he'll struggle lifting Ace, just that Ace has no reason to stay in his grip. He still needs to physically grab Ace, put him into the Fireman's Carry, and execute the drop, all while Ace remains in his grip. Which I don't see being feasible when the boy is multiple times stronger than him in lifting strength. Even if it's quick, it's not instant.
Looking at the move again, the move basically gives Ace virtually no time to create any offense or defense. As soon as he's in the Fireman's Carry, he's getting dropped.

But, I can concede that Theory has more advantages here, as you mentioned.
Is that a vote for A-Town?

It's not autism, he just identifies as something else-Green hair furry

Chris Hanson slides in and one shots Theory with the go to prison card since I'm pretty sure a full grown man wearing only boxers and boots wresting a kid is illegal

Fr tho if you want further elaboration on Ace's skill ping KingTempest.

If only Sekibayashi was Wall Level 😩
Equalize stats then.

I'll wait for Tempest skill wank before voting.
shaking-nervous.gif

Lucky for me, I do have my skill essay for Theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back