• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's more skilled between the two? That could potentially be the deciding factor.
Nothing too detailed. Ace and Sabo are both comparable and can combat against experienced pirates like Porchemy and Bluejam.
Bluejam was shown parrying a blow from Dadan with his sword, and Bluejam shouldn't be too different. The ASL trio are shown training each other constantly, and Luffy (Who can fight and harm large animals and outpace them with instinct) lost to Ace 50 times during their spars.
Sabo's far more comparable skill wise and he lost 26 out of 50, so Ace is generally the most skilled one out of the three.

Porchemy was also stronger than Ace during their brief exchange and he still managed to avoid getting cut by him. Outside of wielding weapons with mastery they don't have insane martial skills on screen as kids.

Nothing too detailed. Ace and Sabo are both comparable and can combat against experienced pirates like Porchemy and Bluejam.
Bluejam was shown parrying a blow from Dadan with his sword, and Bluejam shouldn't be too different. The ASL trio are shown training each other constantly, and Luffy (Who can fight and harm large animals and outpace them with instinct) lost to Ace 50 times during their spars.
Sabo's far more comparable skill wise and he lost 26 out of 50, so Ace is generally the most skilled one out of the three.

Porchemy was also stronger than Ace during their brief exchange and he still managed to avoid getting cut by him. Outside of wielding weapons with mastery they don't have insane martial skills on screen as kids.
Hate to break it to ya, but I don't think that's anywhere near the level of Austin Theory's skill.

They're solid skill feats for kids, though.

My pet Boxer negs both
20211213_191936.png

Hate to break it to ya, but I don't think that's anywhere near the level of Austin Theory's skill.

They're solid skill feats for kids, though.
Figured tbh. So either Theory outskills Ace (though he's not exactly a slow learner either), or Ace's insane stamina allows him to eventually catch Austin.
His smaller body and greater agility would definitely allow him to climb around him if Theory starts getting too tired to react quick enough

Figured tbh. So either Theory outskills Ace (though he's not exactly a slow learner either), or Ace's insane stamina allows him to eventually catch Austin.
His smaller body and greater agility would definitely allow him to climb around him if Theory starts getting too tired to react quick enough
I'm actually inclined to believe that it might border on a skill stomp.

Theory may have more skills, but ace is stronger. Durability might be equalized although I believe ace has that. Ace obviously takes endurance. One kick from ace and austin is having crushed bones and might even die.

I have 2 boys, ones a German Shepard husky mix, and the other is a ******* Australian waterdragon (99% sure the lizard has autism tho, not even joking. 💀)
Funny, my boi has permanent brain damage and had a seizure not to long ago which temporarily paralyzed his lower body. Well that's not funny at all but you get my point.

Theory may have more skills, but ace is stronger. Durability might be equalized although I believe ace has that. Ace obviously takes endurance. One kick from ace and austin is having crushed bones and might even die.
Was speedster ever this bad at debating?

I think we found some new competition.

Is Ace allowed his metal pipe here? Because he uses that thing like an expert so it might throw a wrench into things. There's also a point in Ace probably causing Theory to get pushed back far easier physically (due to the massive LS difference) with every hit that it might be difficult to even stay too close.

Although I'm heavily leaning to incon. Both seem to have points in their favor that I won't be suprirsed if they beat each other off the stadium and into the water ring out ding ding ding

Is Ace allowed his metal pipe here? Because he uses that thing like an expert so it might throw a wrench into things. There's also a point in Ace probably causing Theory to get pushed back far easier physically (due to the massive LS difference) with every hit that it might be difficult to even stay too close.

Although I'm heavily leaning to incon. Both seem to have points in their favor that I won't be suprirsed if they beat each other off the stadium and into the water ring out ding ding ding
I feel like that's fair, and if ace has his pipe I promise you that austin is dying.

his dura seems to scale to his AP so I doubt Ace is breaking him that easy-

his dura seems to scale to his AP so I doubt Ace is breaking him that easy-
Are we using vsbw? If we're than that man austin theory has wall level durability and hes definitely getting killed by one kick from ace.

It's worth noting Theory's arrogant- and Ace is a taunt machine. He could just coax Theory into a grappling match because "I bet I wrestle better" shenanigans and Austin's basically done for.
I'll go incon for now.

Are we using vsbw? If we're than that man austin theory has wall level durability and hes definitely getting killed by one kick from ace.
They both are wall level. Ace hits hard enough to hurt him and vice versa, so it isn't skewed in either's favor in terms of striking/tanking

I also forgot to mention that Theory has a far more versatile moveset, and he has 3 finishers that can end the fight.

Here's the AP of both combatants:

Ace: 3684702.8337 Joules

Theory
: 2,842,127.28351 Joules, higher with Ataxia, ATL, and A-Town Down

A roughly 1.2x AP advantage. Extremely negligible.

It's worth noting Theory's arrogant- and Ace is a taunt machine. He could just coax Theory into a grappling match because "I bet I wrestle better" shenanigans and Austin's basically done for.
Austin Theory can use his SL (Social Influencing) to anger Ace into doing something stupid, and considering that Ace is an arrogant little shit (like you said), then it'll definitely play into Theory's advantage.

Keep in mind that if Theory hits either one of his 3 finishers, the fight ends there.

Last edited:
Keep in mind that if Theory hits either one of his 3 finishers, the fight ends there.
I mean Ace has Haōshoku Haki which would also end the fight if he's able to use it which I doubt cause of the circumstances it was activated and his smaller size is gonna make him incredibly difficult to properly hit compared to your average size wrestler

I also forgot to mention that Theory has a far more versatile moveset, and he has 3 finishers that can end the fight.

Here's the AP of both combatants:

Ace: 3,347,200 Joules

Theory
: 2,842,127.28351 Joules, higher with Ataxia, ATL, and A-Town Down
So ace has the ap advantage. Like I said ace should be stronger
Austin Theory can use his SL (Social Influencing) to anger Ace into doing something stupid, and considering that Ace is an arrogant little shit (like you said), then it'll definitely play into Theory's advantage.

If austin theory hits one of his 3 finishers. When I tell you ace is going to take it, I really mean it. One hit from ace and austin dies, probably a couple of hits from austin and ace is doomed. It all comes down to the endurance, which ace easily takes.

and his smaller size is gonna make him incredibly difficult to properly hit compared to your average size wrestler
Um, no?

Theory just needs to put Ace in a Fireman's Carry, which isn't hard to do, and put him in a TKO. That's his ATL. It's that simple.

So ace has the ap advantage. Like I said ace should be stronger
Barely stronger, and that slight AP advantage gets taken away thanks to Theory's 3 finishers that are a instant KO.

If austin theory hits one of his 3 finishers. When I tell you ace is going to take it, I really mean it. One hit from ace and austin dies, probably a couple of hits from austin and ace is doomed. It all comes down to the endurance, which ace easily takes.
Honestly, why do I even bother responding to your points?

but either way seems like a pretty simple win for Theory, Skill means he'll be ******** on Ace in CQC alongside Social Influencing meaning he'd be able to keep Ace's fighting predictable with instinctive reaction allowing him to dodge any potential threat that Ace has mainly his Steel pipe, I mean if Ace does get around Theories Neck then he could just use the ATL to end the fight.

If Theory's finishers are grappling-based, what would stop Ace from just forcing his way out? I don't really see him being able to maintain a fireman's carry against Ace's LS advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back