• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aurelion Sol vs Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aurelion sol by nicolasaviori-d9x5pld
"The Star Forger"

Goku ssgss
"The Super Saiyan God"

Goku's profile

Aurelion's profile

Scenario:

After some briefs encounters between the Targonian Empire and Beerus, The Destructor. The God of Destruction quickly becomes a well-known enemy of the empire after some confrontations that ended really bad between the to inte-galactic forces. Fearing the rage of the God after one of the avatars of the Aspects entered in combat with him. They decided to dispatch his best weapon, Aurelion Sol. Against him. For good or bad, Beerus ended up telling Goku and Vegeta about his encounter with the targonians. And by the time Aurelion Sol encounters the God of Destruction in his realm. Goku ask Beerus permission to fight the creature. Beerus, not wanting to waste time, left Goku with the Celestial Dragon. So both can fight, and after a brief talk, in which the Celestial being let his arrogance go wild. Both start fighting.

Rules:

-This Goku inmediatly after his battle with Golden Freeza. But before the inter-universal tournament.

-Both in characte

-Fight in Beerus' planet/realm

-Win by death or incap.

Goku takes this via higher AP with speed advantage, plus he already reached 3-A level with the combination of kaioken and ssj blue in the recent dbs episode, and has moved at MFTL+ speed while time stops.

Goku as ssj blue(not counting kaioken) is multi-galaxy+ level, almost reached the border of 3-A level while Sol is only multi-galaxy level

I know dbz has way more fans here and goku is probably the most popular char, and I'm a DB fan but Aurelion is out of his league for now.

Sol should take this due to his abilities, primarily the spontenaous creation of Galaxies and Black Holes and Creation is much harder than Destruction. Sol could easily just create a Black Hole directly on Goku's body and let the G-Forces do the rest.

Gonna have to go with goku with his higher AP and durability, and a wide variety of attacks to use, as well as Instant transmission.

I'm pretty sure he's talking about episode 12 of dbs. The only thing that makes ssg and ssb goku as strong as he is in this wiki.

Yeah well that's really REALLY stretching it there. DB has always had really bizzare and somewhat inconsistant scalings in power (Like how is Super 17 stronger then Cell? Oh yeah because it's GT) But I feel like Sol has way more feats and creative powers that Goku, a small guy like him could ever deal with him. A strong small speck but a speck none the less.

Only real problem is that Gameplay Sol doesn't really match the grand power or scale of Aurelion Sol that the Lore implies, but like most if not all MOBA games, a lot of that stuff is non canon and should not be taken seriously.

Well the wiki accepts it because toriyama wrote it. GT just doesn't make sense in general. Also watch the episode and you'll see the narrator, Whis and old kai saying the universe is going to be destroyed.

The lore says Aurelion is heavily weakened to a point where he matches the other champions in League, forced into fighting there by a population that gained control over him through trickery. So gameplay Aurelion makes sense.

Aren't you guys forgetting get that base form goku was able to do 50000 thumb push ups with suits so heavy that it would sink to the ground? I think goku can handle something that's exactly Related to a star or black hole.

Damn, I love the downplay. Goku has better AP, SS, Speed and Durability with Multi-galaxy+. Aurelion's star/black hole creation is useless in this bout. Unless I'm a bit rusty on the rules of black holes, shouldn't they be easily escapable by any FTL being? Unless he can hit Goku with the singularity mid-battle, which seems farfetched to me. So we have Aurelion Sol, who is outmatched in almost every category, whose only saving grace I can see is his supposed vast intelligence. I think Goku takes this high-diff due to his opponets intelligence and cunning.

The FTL speed is only valid on the black hole's event horizon. Once you pass that, the escape velocity increases exponentially. There are theories that you cannot escape from the singularity, no matter your speed. The reason for this is because the singularity collapses in or bends space on itself, meaning all directinons point to the singularity. Not taking into account here the gravitational forces that rip matter apart on an sub-atomic scale.

I'm pretty sure goku can get out of telekinesis by moving fast enough to where he doesn't get caught, or IT his way out of sol's range.

KillitwithC4 said:
I'm pretty sure goku can get out of telekinesis by moving fast enough to where he doesn't get caught, or IT his way out of sol's range.
That's not how telekinesis works. He also doesn't abuse his range.

Hold up here, are people really believing that a guy that's weaker than Goku would beat him with some stars? Goku can destroy them easily, and with IT and a single kamehameha can kill him. My vote goes to goku.

Beatsbydrake said:
Hold up here, are people really believing that a guy that's weaker than Goku would beat him with some stars? Goku can destroy them easily, and with IT and a single kamehameha can kill him. My vote goes to goku.
No, people are saying that a dragon that casually creates black holes and galaxies with a wave of his hand and has superior abilites would beat Goku

Hmm...

Voters Tally

• Aurelion Sol: Heatttt, Aparajita, ScarletFirefly, Cropfist, Heinkel Astrea, BruceTheBatman, Weeklybattles
  • Son Goku: DeezNuts1102, KillitwithC4, Formeraxe, Beatsbydrake, Lina Shields

First of all, is this matchup speed equalized? We do not know how fast Aurelion Sol is, but he needs to be at least 200+ trillion times C in order to not get blitzed.

With Instant Transmission and and with a higher AP, Goku is easily capable of severely damaging Aurelion with an instant-transmission Kamehameha/energy blast similar to how he did against his battle against Perfect Cell.

Also, reading from Sol'a ability Comet of Legend, it seems that he loses considerable speed during sharp turns. This means that Goku, due to his major size advantage, should have an easier time maneuvering through Sol's attacks. My vote goes to Son Goku.

Sol can traverse the universe in extremely short periods of time, as in Targon can contact him and he'll appear on Runeterra in minutes

Galaxies and black holes shouldn't be hard to destroy for a guy that was able to shake the universe with a single clash in his weaker god form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back