• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aurelion Sol vs Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku can destroy with ki not create so when he hears some one can he create he is impressed since its not often to find someone in the dbz universe that can create besides the Kai's but they only create planets

Destroy with ki? That's good, so while he destroys one of the billions giant stars Aurelion is made out of, do you think he'll stand and do nothing? Not to mention Aurelion Sol can create new stars easy, and not to mention destroying even hundreds of them wouldn't do much or anything to him.

I don't know if it contributes to the discussion, but about creating stars: the minimum end for Aurelion Sol to produce stars in the universe is 2 billion stars per day. Or 24,000 stars per second. That's the minimum (due to the current size of visible universe).

Some of those stars also tend to be big, like this one:

Sol star

With the size exceeding the orbit from the Sun to Jupiter, they can be as large as a small solar system each.

Goku stomps with DC, he is on the upper end of 3-B to the extent 3 consecutive punches from a weaker form could destroy the universe, SSJB is stronger than said form.

By the way the way destroying even the observable universe with an omnidirectional explosion (which is what would've happened in the final clash between Beerus and Goku had the former not nullified the energy) far exceeds the estimated mass-energy of the universe so creation of galaxies simply wouldn't cut it against DB top tiers.

I wasn't even comment about the massiveness of a some stars but thanks for giving out that info too Heinekel Astrea.

Tbh the only thing that keeps popping about Goku is how his and Beerus's punches had the potential to destroy the universe, but later on Goku is sluggish with a costume that sinks slowly into earth (which compared to the universe feat, should be nothing, especially since that Goku was way stronger than when he fought Beerus). Bottom line is, Toryiama has a really bad memory of the abilities of his characters, any and everytime in the franchise, except and post Goku vs Beerus, Goku is represented as planet/star buster, then he powers up thousands of times and still as weak, ABC logic doesn't work for DB so I'd say you should ignore that "feat" about their punches.

So what you are saying is we should ignore a blatant feat, because you don't like Dragonball's powerscaling? You do know lifting strength doesn't translate to how much your striking AP is right?

Also how being impressed by an ability does not mean they are lower than what their max is.

Example: I can snap a stick in half but i'd be pretty impressed if someone can create a stick out of thin air wouldn't you think? Doesn't change the fact that if I wanted to I could destroy the whole tree it came from.

There is a reason this site goes by Attack Potency rather than destructive capability so no, I think me and plenty others aren't going to ignore it, otherwise Goku would not be 3-B to 3-A to this very day

Blatant feat, that's a good one :))

True you may not ignore it, I say this site should though by reasons above, it doesn't mean I don't take into account.

And I can't believe you are trying to defend that, Goku formulated in both manga and anime "You guys are STRONG enough to create stars?" and they weren't.

Also if you want to go by the rules of this site, a general rule is creation is much harder than destruction.

How do you destroy a star? The way Goku would do it is eliberate enough energy to intrerrupt its balance and explode. How do you make a star? Generate and manipulate enough energy to create it, see the difference?

CruzerV said:
Blatant feat, that's a good one :))

True you may not ignore it, I say this site should though by reasons above, it doesn't mean I don't take into account.

And I can't believe you are trying to defend that, Goku formulated in both manga and anime "You guys are STRONG enough to create stars?" and they weren't.

Also if you want to go by the rules of this site, a general rule is creation is much harder than destruction.

How do you destroy a star? The way Goku would do it is eliberate enough energy to intrerrupt its balance and explode. How do you make a star? Generate and manipulate enough energy to create it, see the difference?
No it's pretty plain as day, the fact that the Narrator confirmed this alone is enough, but not only him, Elder Kai, Whis, the title card and other evidence well and sure confirms that's possible.

So you are basically downplaying yes? Shouldn't be surprised.

Strong enough in the sense of their techniques, The Kai's created stars and planets and they are basically fodder by this point outside of Gowasu and Zamasu

In terms of creation it's usually universes that depend of the 3-A to low 2-C rating, but it depends on context it could go either A.) disruption like you said or B.) completely blowing it away

Look. If you have a problem here make a content revision thread about it. If not keep your downplay to yourself. Otherwise your argument holds no weight.

If this is a mismatch due to the gap in AP and Speed, then we should probably close it. End of DBS Goku's closer opponent will likely be Thresh rather than Aurelion Sol.

That said Thresh is also undergoing revision at the moment as part of the general content revision for the entire franchise, so... anyway I think we should close this.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Look. If you have a problem here make a content revision thread about it. If not keep your downplay to yourself. Otherwise your argument holds no weight.
Oh Dragonmaster you got promoted? Haven't been here a while. Thanks for the input, knew someone would spot the downplay outside of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back