• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aurelion Sol vs Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beatsbydrake said:
Galaxies and black holes shouldn't be hard to destroy for a guy that was able to shake the universe with a single clash in his weaker god form.
Lets see Goku punch a black hole and see how it goes.

@Cal: Considering Whis' speed was a casual travel feat, and in DB, combat speed > travel speed, I think Goku should be able to move this fast.

Also, it is very likely that SSB Goku's AP should be enough to blast the entire universe in a single blast considering that his weaker form threatened to collapse the entire universe within a couple blows.

That being said, if speed is unequalized for this matchup, it will not count as a battle, and it will not be added due to being a speedstomp, going by what WB stated.

Kindly do not create spite or stomp threads, whether by tier, speed or an absurd difference in hax proficiency (that is, a very hax character vs one with little to no hax) unless the other character possesses abilities that compensate for this advantage
Are we clear?

Goku's combat speed has been terrible as of late given that there are absolutely no indications taht in divine forms they maintain said combat speed, and according to Faisel we just made that up... so yeah.

No offense but given that SSB Goku has been percieved by people like Gohan and Piccolo, he doesn't deserve to have his combat speed scaled higher if you ask me. TBH I think DBS is going, as I have now coined, the Superman route.

That gives even more speed advantage to Aurelion Sol then, considering that Sol should be at least quadrillions times SoL here.

BruceTheBatman said:
KillitwithC4 said:
^You mean create stars? Goku can destroy them easily.
I mean things like telekinesis and others.
-I would actually like to see your reasoning for a being with inferior stats to beat Goku with telekinesis without some sort of special circumstance.

-On the point of black holes...Spawning a black hole on someone like Goku in hopes of hitting him with the infinitely small singularity is ridiculously ludicrous.

Goku has superior AP, SS and Durability. Also due his size advantage, he has an advantage in terms of agility. That doesn't take into account Aurelion's lack of maneuverability. He may be able to, "Traverse through vast parts of the universe in a short amount of time" but that is very different compared to Goku's agility. This isn't even taking into account Goku's 'IT.'

Goku objectively takes this.

Lets see Goku punch a black hole and see how it goes.

A black hole is a small portion of the whole universe. Goku would need a simple ki blast to destroy a black hole.

Formeraxe said:
Also due his size advantage, he has an advantage in terms of agility. That doesn't take into account Aurelion's lack of maneuverability.
We've been over this already. Sol can appear in any size he chooses, the creators confirmed this.

ScarletFirefly said:
Formeraxe said:
Also due his size advantage, he has an advantage in terms of agility. That doesn't take into account Aurelion's lack of maneuverability.
We've been over this already. Sol can appear in any size he chooses, the creators confirmed this.
Ah, I apologize for misreading then. But my points still stand aside from that error.

The Galaxies are sustained by his will alone. And he has also battled beings as old as the universe itself and that can rip apart the space-time.

Also we are overlooking something very important here. Goku cannot survive in space. What stops Sol from blasting the planet and letting him suffocate in the vacuum?

Keep in mind that Aurelion Sol needs to grow as big as the entire universe in order to have a size advantage, which would likely be impossible considering that Sol's only rated 3-B.

That being said, I really think that this matchup should have used Inter-Universal Tournament Goku with Kaioken x10.

ScarletFirefly said:
Also we are overlooking something very important here. Goku cannot survive in space. What stops Sol from blasting the planet and letting him suffocate in the vacuum?
Ah, when they cannot win through the traditional route, they always resort to this kind of thing. Could Aurelion BFR? Sure he could. But I doubt Goku would let that happen. Even if it did, he could just IT to a different place, not to mention he can hold his breath for a really long time with his Superhuman stamina.

Even DB villains know this trick. Also how would Goku exactly prevent the BFR? Sol can easily rip the planet apart by just standing there and letting his orbiting stars do the work, or blast it to nothingness with Voice of Light.

ScarletFirefly said:
Even DB villains know this trick. Also how would Goku exactly prevent the BFR? Sol can easily rip the planet apart by just standing there and letting his orbiting stars do the work, or blast it to nothingness with Voice of Light.
And while Aurelion is preoccupied with destroying everything, Goku will have ample time to annhiliate Sol with his superior AP.

Formeraxe said:
And while Aurelion is preoccupied with destroying everything, Goku will have ample time to annhiliate Sol with his superior AP.
I believe I mentioned Sol won't have to do anything whatsoever, the stars orbiting him will rip the planet apart.

Beatsbydrake said:
He can just IT out of there easily, or blast him with one kamehameha to kill him.
IT and go where exactly? The instant he tries to get close, the stars will yank him away

Lina Shields said:
Keep in mind that Aurelion Sol needs to grow as big as the entire universe in order to have a size advantage, which would likely be impossible considering that Sol's only rated 3-B.

That being said, I really think that this matchup should have used Inter-Universal Tournament Goku with Kaioken x10.
Remember that Amitabha is rated 3-B despite the fact that it views the universe as strings and is (to my intense chagrin) the fastest quantifiable character on this site.

ScarletFirefly said:
Formeraxe said:
I believe I mentioned Sol won't have to do anything whatsoever, the stars orbiting him will rip the planet apart.
It doesn't matter though; it's not like Goku dies instantly when his air is gone. Aurelion is inferior in almost every physical category. Your last resort BFR really is only a minor boon to Sol. Not to mention that Sol isn't bloodlusted, so he has no reason to go straight for BFR.

Formeraxe said:
It doesn't matter though; it's not like Goku dies instantly when his air is gone. Aurelion is inferior in almost every physical category. Your last resort BFR really is only a minor boon to Sol. Not to mention that Sol isn't bloodlusted, so he has no reason to go straight for BFR.
Sol doesn't come from DB where they are high AP when convenient and the rest of times can't destroy a small valley. I'm repeating again, just his presence will destroy the planet through his orbiting stars.

ScarletFirefly said:
Formeraxe said:
Sol doesn't come from DB where they are high AP when convenient and the rest of times can't destroy a small valley. I'm repeating again, just his presence will destroy the planet through his orbiting stars.
You really just nitpicked my points. You also attempted to downplay? I'm confused. Only destroy valleys? Are you trolling?

Formeraxe said:
You really just nitpicked my points. You also attempted to downplay? I'm confused. Only destroy valleys? Are you trolling?
No I'm not trolling. I'm just saying that DB has massive inconsistencies regarding AP. I'm not denying Goku's AP, just saying that with that kind of AP, it's impossible to not destroy planets. Anyway my points still stands, the planet will get destroyed by Sol's stars.

ScarletFirefly said:
Formeraxe said:
No I'm not trolling. I'm just saying that DB has massive inconsistencies regarding AP. I'm not denying Goku's AP, just saying that with that kind of AP, it's impossible to not destroy planets. Anyway my points still stands, the planet will get destroyed by Sol's stars.
The inconsistencies of DB are irrelevant to this thread. Also, how does BFRing change the fact that Goku is stronger in almost every concievable way?

^Sol's stats are a tad lower it's true, but it won't change much. I already stated the reason for his win, and they have nothing to do with AP.

ScarletFirefly said:
^Sol's stats are a tad lower it's true, but it won't change much. I already stated the reason for his win, and they have nothing to do with AP.
A "tad lower" ? That's not what the stats say. Your reasoning is galaxy and black hole creation according to your initial comments, which I commented about why that wont help earlier on in this thread.

^They can move at his command so it's won't be easy to hit them. And even if you did, the resulting explosion will anyway destroy the planet. Sol can create more.

...winner is Goku. The AP advantage is just wayyyyy too huge. Keep in mind that the MG gap is ginormous, and it dwarfs the Solar System gap. That gap is 1 trillion times, by the way. And while Sol has a definite way of putting him down, Goku's more likely to just hit him.

Wow you guys are still saying Goku? :))

So Goku was able to shaken the universe which is home to at least 70 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 stars when he was impressed Beerus might be able to create a star? Talk about ridiculous inconsistency.

And to add more to Aurelion, you seem to forget about his intangibility, you can not punch a dragon made of stars, his body is massive amounts of energy shaped to look like a dragon, Goku has nothing that can hope to hurt him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back