• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Atrocitus vs. Bizarro

An in-universe DC fight! Battle takes place amidst the floating rubble of Mogo the Living Planet's corpse after Nekron-possessed Jon Stewart destroyed it. Speed Equalized, fighters start at 20 meters apart on a small asteroid, otherwise SBA.

Atrocitus by c crainey colored by dany morales-d5dhgio
Bizarro--I hear the screams of your victims, crying for vengeance. I will have your blood to sate them.

BizarroRenderMadeByRyukama
Hahaha, unfunny red thing! I are losing this!

Atrocitus:

Inconclusive:

Bizarro:

I'll vote for Bizarro by the mere fact he is exactly as powerful as Superman, who has sometimes curbstomped Hal who most of the time fights evenly with Atrocitus, kinda. That, I am pretty sure Atrocitus won't see coming a Superman who is hyper-agressive and shoots an ice beam from his eyes instead of a heat ray

Unless the lantern ring corrupts him tho

I'd just like to remark that Bizarro's intelligence is something that Atrocitus, as a genius and former psychologist, could easily exploit and manipulate.

Bizarro does the opposite of what someone asks him to do tho, no idea if Atrocitus could discover that on time

Back