• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Atom (Real Steel) VS Freddy Fazbear (Games)

And Purple Guy tore apart the main animatronics (Who are more durable)

How are they more durable?

We just went over that (With the fire and Springtrap being in it for quite a while)

So Freddy's advantages:

Intelligence (Kinda), Stamina, Durability, Attack Potency (Small), Speed (Minor), Type 2 Immortality

Atom's advantages:

Skill, Lifting Strength (Minor)

Even:

Range, Equipment

I think Atom might have a slight advantage on LS. He scales to Zeus who casually throws other robots several meters away.

well, from what I understand, ST is like one of the top tiers of FNAF. Freddy scales to him, yeah, but it should be noted that he is still regarded as weaker.

Also side question: Why does Springtrap get superhuman speed from moving between cameras quickly, but the other animatronics can do the same thing but are only peak human?

Joaco0902 said:
well, from what I understand, ST is like one of the top tiers of FNAF. Freddy scales to him, yeah, but it should be noted that he is still regarded as weaker.
He also doesn't have that pesky vulnerability to heat

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Tbh I pretty sure PG before becoming ST was the physically strongest character in FNAF canon.
Like, he has armor, technically. He's going around wearing a metal suit.

It's less of a metal suit and more of a metal skeleton (From the parts of his endoskeleton you can see, his flesh is wrapped around the endoskeleton)

Skill is Atom's only advantage here (Fighting abilities just kind of fall under skill), (Besides a minor lifting strength advantage)

So Atom's skill, and minor lifting strength advantages let's him win despite Freddy having the advantage in literally everything else (Combined with type 2 immortality)

Back