• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Second grimoire Yuno vs post ritual

speed equalized

both start in base

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo would win

Last edited:
Let's wait and see what Yuno's New Magic has in store, but I don't think it's too much of a stretch to say that Asta still stomps with DU

I just read the chapter and from what I have seen it doesnt look like something that will bring any advantage

After seeing the full quality scans for the chapter i am thinking yuno might win this, dude got superior speed+teleportation, s9 he can outlast devil union

Devil union Asta >>> Naalith (naamah + lilith)>>> Naamah/lilith > 100% dante = 100% zenon
Star magic spirit dive Yuno (2x base) >>> base star magic yuno > devil heart zenon > 100% zenon.
Asta is easily stronger, negates all of yuno's magic, and precognition answers teleportation, plus asta is more skilled with a sword. Asta slaps.
Edit: actually no I think I made a mistake in yuno's scaling chain hold on.
Edit 2: NVM the scaling chain is fine.

Last edited:
Devil union Asta >>> Naalith (naamah + lilith)>>> Naamah/lilith > 100% dante = 100% zenon
Star magic spirit dive Yuno (2x base) >>> base star magic yuno > devil heart zenon > 100% zenon.
Asta is easily stronger, negates all of yuno's magic, and precognition answers teleportation, plus asta is more skilled with a sword. Asta slaps.
For real though asta ain't that much stronger than fusion lilith while he did one shot her showing a big physical gap he still needed his strongest move to counter her's strongest attack something he barely acomplished,she was also faster in terms of travel speed as well, and asta also felt the need to parry hers attacks even before the fusion so asta's passive anti magic cloak was not enough to nullify hers attacks by itself
Also 100% zenon is above 100% dante due to having more talent as a devil possesed and since nacht already thought that dante was equal/very close in power to the twins 100% zenon being stronger or equal to a individual naamah and lilith makes sense
Also ki ain't the best counter to teleportation when dante started to teleport against yami , yami was able to predict his movements and attack first but still could not catch dante until he(yami) amped his speed above dante's perception , vetto having ki also did not help him against the finral+vanessa+asta combo

For real though asta ain't that much stronger than fusion lilith while he did one shot her showing a big physical gap he still needed his strongest move to counter her's strongest attack something he barely acomplished,she was also faster in terms of travel speed as well, and asta also felt the need to parry hers attacks even before the fusion so asta's passive anti magic cloak was not enough to nullify hers attacks by itself
Also 100% zenon is above 100% dante due to having more talent as a devil possesed and since nacht already thought that dante was equal/very close in power to the twins 100% zenon being stronger or equal to a individual naamah and lilith makes sense
Also ki ain't the best counter to teleportation when dante started to teleport against yami , yami was able to predict his movements and attack first but still could not catch dante until he(yami) amped his speed above dante's perception , vetto having ki also did not help him against the finral+vanessa+asta combo
Asta shat all over naalith, he cut right through him and his heart (which is significantly above his own durability), Asta literally blasted the freezing sun right back like a tennis ball effortlessly, where did he even use his strongest attack lmao? In fact, Asta actually cut the freezing sun into many pieces with his casual demon deweller sword slashes, Asta was also not slower than naalith, he just wouldn't catch up in time before devil union runs out, that's why he said he couldn't catch up. Asta's anti magic aura is practically non combat applicable, this is not an anti feat.
When was it ever implied that Zenon is stronger? Just because he has more talent doesn't mean he's stronger, I think that was only stated for vanica actually not dante, and I should mention that it's implied that they are all equal, even the wiki uses that scaling. When did dante ever teleport? Finral and vanessa weren't teleporting asta.

Asta one shot Naalith, how is he not that much stronger than them? And he didn't even break a sweat when he deflected the sun

100% Zenon isn't above 100% Dante, the reason his brother said he had more potential was because 100% wasn't his limit as he can make a deal with his devil.

Also Asta literally waited for Dante to start teleport then he went to where he was about to appear. Yuno's teleportation won't be much different, not to mention that unlike Dante, it requires one of his stars to tp, Asta can negate them.

Lastly the Vetto case is a whole different thing. What the 3 of them did was far better than Yuno as Asta could teleport from dozen of portals and therefore appear from dozen possible direction.

Asta needed black divider + relatively long time to deflect freezing sun
Asta is slower than naamahlilit because since before they fused asta was already having problems to handle their speed, only hitting them by caughting them off guard
One shooting naamahlilith is good but we have no proof of those two having devil hearths to begin with( they likely have but meh ) but more important than all the twins physical prowes ain't the best even nacht can restrain fusion lilith and naamah got pierced through by equs surviving due to elemental intangibility
My main point of the anti magic cloak is that since yuno is faster asta would not be able to cancel it out and be hit with many attacks capable of one shotting people capable of damaging asta (zenon, supreme devils in general etc)
Yuno teleportation is better than the one finral used on vetto for the most part since you need to past through portals , homever i will concede that dante's thought based teleportation is better
Homever it does not matter since yuno has high levels enhanched senses and instintive reaction who can all be amped even further with mana zone
Asta grabbing his sword and lifftin it to cancel the stars is slower than yuno just making a hand sign
Also one more thing if both zenon and dante are possesed by rulers of the underworld and both are at 100% wouldn't that mean that zenon aka: the most talented one would be more powerfull, especially since we know for a fact zenon did a lot of training before becoming a devil host but dante has no proof of such and is even out of character for him to train since the guy hates his magic

Ps: the op said that they start in bas so base star magic yuno can just blitz and one shot sonic please change it so they started transformed

Asta needed black divider + relatively long time to deflect freezing sun
Asta is slower than naamahlilit because since before they fused asta was already having problems to handle their speed, only hitting them by caughting them off guard
One shooting naamahlilith is good but we have no proof of those two having devil hearths to begin with( they likely have but meh ) but more important than all the twins physical prowes ain't the best even nacht can restrain fusion lilith and naamah got pierced through by equs surviving due to elemental intangibility
My main point of the anti magic cloak is that since yuno is faster asta would not be able to cancel it out and be hit with many attacks capable of one shotting people capable of damaging asta (zenon, supreme devils in general etc)
Yuno teleportation is better than the one finral used on vetto for the most part since you need to past through portals , homever i will concede that dante's thought based teleportation is better
Homever it does not matter since yuno has high levels enhanched senses and instintive reaction who can all be amped even further with mana zone
Asta grabbing his sword and lifftin it to cancel the stars is slower than yuno just making a hand sign
Also one more thing if both zenon and dante are possesed by rulers of the underworld and both are at 100% wouldn't that mean that zenon aka: the most talented one would be more powerfull, especially since we know for a fact zenon did a lot of training before becoming a devil host but dante has no proof of such and is even out of character for him to train since the guy hates his magic
False, Asta did not use the black divider, he only made the sword bigger, he did not take a long time to deflect it I think you should reread the fight.
bullshit, Asta couldn't hit them properly because they were intangible, but when he used demon destroyer and reverted them, they instantly got cut.
They are devils stronger than zagred bruh, yuno even says this about zenon. Nacht said that he could only hold them for a moment, which was enough for asta to blitz.
Your point is moot anyway since speed is equalized, Nobody at all was able to damage asta in devil union.
No yuno's teleportation is actually far easier to read even without precognition since he can only teleport to the visible stars (which asta can negate).
Asta's senses and precognition shit on yuno's, yuno does have analytical prediction though but instinctive reaction is pretty much non combat applicable.
What is yuno making a hand sign going to do? And how is he stopping asta from doing so?
No. Talent does not equal power, zenon and dante are implied to be equal, so is vanica. At this point, zenon being stronger is just head canon.

False, Asta did not use the black divider, he only made the sword bigger, he did not take a long time to deflect it I think you should reread the fight.
bullshit, Asta couldn't hit them properly because they were intangible, but when he used demon destroyer and reverted them, they instantly got cut.
They are devils stronger than zagred bruh, yuno even says this about zenon. Nacht said that he could only hold them for a moment, which was enough for asta to blitz.
Your point is moot anyway since speed is equalized, Nobody at all was able to damage asta in devil union.
No yuno's teleportation is actually far easier to read even without precognition since he can only teleport to the visible stars (which asta can negate).
Asta's senses and precognition shit on yuno's, yuno does have analytical prediction though but instinctive reaction is pretty much non combat applicable.
What is yuno making a hand sign going to do? And how is he stopping asta from doing so?
No. Talent does not equal power, zenon and dante are implied to be equal, so is vanica. At this point, zenon being stronger is just head canon.
Do you know what the black divider is ?
Asta took more than a page to deflect freezing sun
Asta having to parry the twins attacks prove they can damage him
Naamah could dissolve himself faster than asta could complete his attack, showing he was not perception blitzed
Asta can null the stars if he manages to liffit his sword in the air without being hit by yuno first and interrupted, since the stars would already be in place and making a hand sign is faster than lifting your arm yuno can teleport first and land free hits
Since speed is equal and they starting in base yuno just blitz and one shots since star magic attack speed is faster than his regular stats as an example base star magic blitzed zenon , but in terms of physical speed spirit dive was equal to zenon
The proponderance of evidence is in favor of 100% zenon being above 100% dante, while i think they are relatives the only source claiming they are is nacht who made that statement when vanica still capped at 70% aka weaker than the other two so that statement is questionable

Do you know what the black divider is ?
Asta took more than a page to deflect freezing sun
Asta having to parry the twins attacks prove they can damage him
Naamah could dissolve himself faster than asta could complete his attack, showing he was not perception blitzed
Asta can null the stars if he manages to liffit his sword in the air without being hit by yuno first and interrupted, since the stars would already be in place and making a hand sign is faster than lifting your arm yuno can teleport first and land free hits
Since speed is equal and they starting in base yuno just blitz and one shots since star magic attack speed is faster than his regular stats as an example base star magic blitzed zenon , but in terms of physical speed spirit dive was equal to zenon
The proponderance of evidence is in favor of 100% zenon being above 100% dante, while i think they are relatives the only source claiming they are is nacht who made that statement when vanica still capped at 70% aka weaker than the other two so that statement is questionable
Actually you're right that is the black divider, I forgot the design changed when you pour more anti magic into it, but it doesn't prove anything, in devil union, the black divider is casual, not his strongest attack, unless of course you wanna argue that the ancient demon scales to asta's full power because asta used black divider against him.
Doesn't really mean anything, asta still deflected it easily.
No it doesn't, you need more evidence than that, Asta can still parry attacks that won't damage him, and that is directly contradicted by the fact that Asta's durability scales to his attack power which could shit on naaliths devil heart.
Alright what about when asta blitzed him and cut his arm? Or when asta blitzed him and bisected him?
You're exaggerating yuno's speed here, his attacks still need to travel to hit Asta and it's not even a win condition, I don't even know why you're arguing this when asta nullifies and one shots.
No, Asta easily just taps into devil union and tanks it, Asta isn't underestimating Yuno of all people.
Your "preponderance of evidence" is head canon.

Actually you're right that is the black divider, I forgot the design changed when you pour more anti magic into it, but it doesn't prove anything, in devil union, the black divider is casual, not his strongest attack, unless of course you wanna argue that the ancient demon scales to asta's full power because asta used black divider against him.
Doesn't really mean anything, asta still deflected it easily.
No it doesn't, you need more evidence than that, Asta can still parry attacks that won't damage him, and that is directly contradicted by the fact that Asta's durability scales to his attack power which could shit on naaliths devil heart.
Alright what about when asta blitzed him and cut his arm? Or when asta blitzed him and bisected him?
You're exaggerating yuno's speed here, his attacks still need to travel to hit Asta and it's not even a win condition, I don't even know why you're arguing this when asta nullifies and one shots.
No, Asta easily just taps into devil union and tanks it, Asta isn't underestimating Yuno of all people.
Your "preponderance of evidence" is head canon.
Just to make things clear, nothing that is based on interpretations of the narrative and statements is headcannon especially when you are talking about in-verse scaling, you would need to proof that the interpretation is incorrect , or propose another interpration and proof said interpretation is more valid

Also i do not think i am overestimating star magic spees it literally blitzed somebody faster than yuno multiple times

Just to make things clear, nothing that is based on interpretations of the narrative and statements is headcannon especially when you are talking about in-verse scaling, you would need to proof that the interpretation is incorrect , or propose another interpration and proof said interpretation is more valid

Also i do not think i am overestimating star magic spees it literally blitzed somebody faster than yuno multiple times
You're saying that Zenon being more talented means he's stronger than vanica or Dante, but that is not necessarily the case, they are just implied to be equal and there is a different interpretation for that. And regardless, Asta would still one shot Yuno with his AP advantage.
You're saying in the time Asta raises his hand, Yuno reacts, prepares a magic attack, does a hand sign and the attack is shot reaching asta, all while speed is equal, bruh.

As it stands, Asta "lol negs" Yuno but let's wait and see what happens in Zenon vs. Yuno. For all we know Yuno could say "Star Magic; Supernova" or something hilariously OP.

(Asta would probaly still win anyway lol)

Back