• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vs

Both 5-C
SBA otherwise
Speed =
Energy systems =

Last edited:
I don't remember if in previous Asta vs shinigamis match-ups, Asta could null Soul Crush or not

So, Ichigo can't use Bankai? Bankai makes him 5C. If that's the case, I don't think this can be added to their profiles.

It's up to Low 5-B, it can still be lower, especially when used in base
Yeah, but it's always some type of significant power boost. I don't think it has been shown to amp to the same tier after he mastered it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

By the way, wasn't Zetten stated to have a 10-100x amplification?
3.564Exatons×10=35.64Exatons

So, the result is 35.64 Exatons that's 5C

Damn bro, chill.

Just look at the pages for any information and group all your questions in a single post.

Yeah, but it's always some type of significant power boost. I don't think it has been shown to amp to the same tier after he mastered it. Correct me if I'm wrong.
When Zetten is used once it’s Low 5-B, but it can be used multiple times which divides the power across those times.

Does Asta have Resistance to Corruption Type 2?
Devil Union form should resist it considering Liebe’s body is naturally resistant and fused with Asta. How’s the corruption work?

By the way, wasn't Zetten stated to have a 10-100x amplification?
3.564Exatons×10=35.64Exatons

So, the result is 35.64 Exatons that's 5C
It’s on the page. At least 20x. 7.128 Zettatons

mf dont ask me ☠️
I mean you are the match maker 🙈. Shouldn't you know if Asta can't hit Ichigo it would just one sided massacre?
but according to the profile Asta got NPI since post timeskip
This one? Not the same as Harming the soul.
Ichigo & Every souls in bleach has this.

Ichigo has a significant AP advantage at 5C, while Asta has the AP advantage at Low 5B, but not by a massive amount. But if Asta can't touch him, it doesn't matter.

Characters in BC can interact with souls, infact Demon Dweller and Destroyer was used to interact with souls/consciousness. So yeah, I’m sure Asta can fight spirits.

But yeah that soul crush thing is gonna irritate the **** out of me so I’m not even gonna bother arguing in this match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back